• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White-hating racist Maxine Waters says Trump is "deplorable, despicable"

Imagine if a white congressmen had said this about obama. The press would have screamed RACISM. But they applaud mad maxine.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/09/13/maxine-waters-unloads-on-trump-the-most-deplorable-despicable-human-being/

sep 13 2018 Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., escalated her ongoing feud with President Donald Trump, calling him “the most deplorable, the most despicable human being” and advocating his impeachment.

Waters received a hero’s welcome, including two standing ovations, at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation conference Thursday in Washington.

Introduced as a leader of the “resistance,” Waters spoke for more than 30 minutes about the Trump administration’s policies related to criminal justice. After finishing her prepared remarks, she made her most pointed comments about the president.

“This is a bad time—to put it mildly. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life,” Waters said. “I think he’s the most deplorable, the most despicable human being I’ve ever encountered. He’s a liar. He’s dangerous. He’s alienated all our allies. And he’s in bed with [Vladimir] Putin, the oligarchs, and the Kremlin of Russia.”

She called him a liar too. What has trump lied about? Obama lied us into obamacare with his "If you like your doctor...." brazen lies, but maxine and the press never chastised him for that!!!

BobbyT

Governor
She called him a liar too. What has trump lied about? Obama lied us into obamacare with his "If you like your doctor...." brazen lies, but maxine and the press never chastised him for that!!!
But Donald is deplorable, despicable, and a liar. Why chastise Mrs. Waters for telling the truth.

You do realize that the statement was in regards to the ACA forcing your insurers away from your doctor. The ACA did not compel insurers to keep your current doctors, that was the at the sole discretion of the insurance policy you bought and the renewal policy. The ACA would not affect your choice of doctor, Obama was correct in that regard. Any changes were the result of your insurer not the ACA.