• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White Hillary Clinton Supporters

Zam-Zam

Senator
Van Jones has a message for you:

CNN's Van Jones delivered a message Friday morning following the George Floyd riots Thursday night in Minneapolis to white liberals who think they are not racist.

"People are telling me they're tired of hashtags, they're tired of Van Jones saying to have a bipartisan solution, they are tired of people like me, they're tired of people saying over and over again that, you know, we're just basically one bill away, one election away from some progress," Jones said on CNN.

"It's not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about," Jones said. "It's the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that, 'I don't see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities,' but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan nation. A Klansmember could not have been better trained to pick up her phone and tell the police a black man, African-American man, come get him."

Wow.

What say you, you "White Hillary Clinton supporters"?