• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White knives and white Lies

Days

Commentator
The absolute best food on planet earth?
no question, it is the egg.

The food that will cut you to pieces?
white sugar.

funny how baked foods seem to combine the two. All the best tasting foods use eggs and sugar. Is that a good thing? Exactly what is happening inside your body? Doctors know, do you?

This is really simple. It is known as the recipe for a heart attack. I am betting that none of you know this, even though all of you have heard about it, because the basic info is turned inside out, so you have it all backwards, so you do exactly the wrong thing, so doctors get those heart attacks.

You are going to hate me, if you read this. Because it is true. This info has a single source, my Christian friend, he did all the research, he told me this. He's the guy that asks "Why do eskimos eat whale blubber and it doesn't kill them? A diet based upon animal fat is their survival and they live longer than we do, what's up with that?" Ready for this?

White knives and white Lies

Cholesterol: what is it? Eggs are high in cholesterol, is that a bad thing? Actually, no, not at all bad. Your body uses cholesterol to repair your veins. The repair is a good thing, if the veins are not repaired, you die.

White sugar is known as a white knife because it cuts into your veins. So you eat your apple pie with coffee for breakfast (okay, that's what I do every morning) and the sugar cuts the veins then the cholesterol is used to patch the cuts. The heart attack happens after years of this fills in so much patch that it clogs the vein, doesn't allow blood to flow through.

So it is the white sugar that is killing you. It is the cholesterol that is saving you. Want healthy veins? Eat eggs, stop eating white sugar. You know that bacon and eggs that doctors tell you is so bad for you? Ask a farmer how bad it is for you! The sugar in fruit is different, it doesn't cut you. In Mexico they don't put sugar in their pastries, just fruit.

simple stuff.