• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White Lives Matter protest outside of NAACP office

Caroljo

Senator

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
what I think............in America today whites can't use the 1st Amendment anymore.........without being labeled Racist...........

EatTheRich

President
what I think............in America today whites can't use the 1st Amendment anymore.........without being labeled Racist...........
If they use the First Amendment to espouse racist ideas ... attacking Black Lives Matter and espousing neo-Nazi and neo-Confederate rhetoric ... they're labeling themselves racist.

Notice that Black Lives Matter protests are multi-racial, whereas White Lives Matter protests are white-only. Interesting, don't you think?

I for one think this demonstration is execrable. This protest might not be violent, but they are openly celebrating the vicious violence of the Nazis and the Confederacy, and bolstering a violent system of white supremacy.

C

Capitalist

If they use the First Amendment to espouse racist ideas ... attacking Black Lives Matter and espousing neo-Nazi and neo-Confederate rhetoric ... they're labeling themselves racist.
You don't get to commandeer the language today. I will attack Black Lives Matters and I am NOT a racist.

justoffal

Senator

Notice that Black Lives Matter protests are multi-racial, whereas White Lives Matter protests are white-only. Interesting, don't you think?

I for one think this demonstration is execrable. This protest might not be violent, but they are openly celebrating the vicious violence of the Nazis and the Confederacy, and bolstering a violent system of white supremacy.
That would explain the no whites allowed signs.

D

Deleted member 21794

What's wrong with White Lives Matter being only whites?

UPNYA2

Mayor

"... attacking Black Lives Matter and espousing neo-Nazi and neo-Confederate rhetoric ..."

Indeed. Well please, do tell... What was it they said, what sign did you read, what was there that in your opinion would constitute them, "espousing neo-Nazi and neo-Confederate rhetoric ..."?

Other that daring to protest something you don't like while being white of course...

"Notice that Black Lives Matter protests are multi-racial, whereas White Lives Matter protests are white-only. Interesting, don't you think?"

I do.

In YOUR opinion why is it all races agree that black lives matter but none that are not white show up to support white lives matter? It is almost as if they are saying that ONLY black lives matter, huh? Your thoughts?

"I for one think this demonstration is execrable."

Well of course you do. THAT goes without saying. I know of no dem/lib that actually truly supports open demonstrations unless they involve a liberal position so this is about as shocking to see as you stating that water is wet.

"This protest might not be violent, but they are openly celebrating the vicious violence of the Nazis and the Confederacy, and bolstering a violent system of white supremacy."

Ouch. That would be awful.

Again, please elaborate.

What was it they said, what sign did you read, what was there that in your opinion would constitute them, "celebrating the vicious violence of the Nazis and the Confederacy"?

What was it they said, what sign did you read, what was there that in your opinion would constitute them, "bolstering a violent system of white supremacy"?

God, what a wonderful world it would be if only you could force everyone to think as you want them to, or at least keep others from being able to voice THEIR views and opinions when you do not agree with them, right?

(I intended no disrespect to you or anyone on the left by referring to "God" by the way...)

Mr. Friscus

Governor

This is one of the more ridiculous posts I've seen.

Tossing out negative buzzwords with no way to connect them in anyway.

I mean, hey, you are a liberal American. Why don't I just connect you to murderous Joseph Stalin? He was a liberal, and killed people! What does that say about YOU?

Well, I wouldn't say such a thing. I'm intellectually honest.

We can't debate if you're just going to call people who disagree with you Nazis. That's not only immature and malicious, it's also laughably unprovable and false.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
in the Third Ward, Houston, TX. http://www.chron.com/houston/article/White-Lives-Matter-group-protests-outside-NAACP-9176142.php#item-38488
Couple things about this..... no property was damaged, there was no violence, and I didn't see any of these protestors hiding their faces behind bandanas or masks.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what ya'll think.
I like this. Black Lives Matter has certainly taken on a sense of black supremacy and hatred of whites who aren't apologetic for being so.

Hell, they say the quote "All lives matter" is a microaggression against them, and "racist" in itself.

You can't debate that with any intellectual inclination.

It's good that white people can join together and actually like themselves, and not be required to hold their heads down and apologize for their very existance, which is what the modern liberal establishment demands.

freyasman

Senator

You just proved Dawg's point. :cool:
BTW, why doesn't anybody ever accuse a gathering of black or brown folks of being racist for not having any whites? How come the only group that gets accused of being racist for lacking diversity is groups of white folks? o_O
The guy at the protest was right about one thing at least..... there is a serious double-standard at work, and a lot of people are starting to call it out. And if we get called racist for doing so? Fvck it..... the folks who call us that already hate us so who gives a fvck what they say or think?

freyasman

Senator
"... attacking Black Lives Matter and espousing neo-Nazi and neo-Confederate rhetoric ..."

Indeed. Well please, do tell... What was it they said, what sign did you read, what was there that in your opinion would constitute them, "espousing neo-Nazi and neo-Confederate rhetoric ..."?

Other that daring to protest something you don't like while being white of course...

"Notice that Black Lives Matter protests are multi-racial, whereas White Lives Matter protests are white-only. Interesting, don't you think?"

I do.

In YOUR opinion why is it all races agree that black lives matter but none that are not white show up to support white lives matter? It is almost as if they are saying that ONLY black lives matter, huh? Your thoughts?

"I for one think this demonstration is execrable."

Well of course you do. THAT goes without saying. I know of no dem/lib that actually truly supports open demonstrations unless they involve a liberal position so this is about as shocking to see as you stating that water is wet.

"This protest might not be violent, but they are openly celebrating the vicious violence of the Nazis and the Confederacy, and bolstering a violent system of white supremacy."

Ouch. That would be awful.

Again, please elaborate.

What was it they said, what sign did you read, what was there that in your opinion would constitute them, "celebrating the vicious violence of the Nazis and the Confederacy"?

What was it they said, what sign did you read, what was there that in your opinion would constitute them, "bolstering a violent system of white supremacy"?

God, what a wonderful world it would be if only you could force everyone to think as you want them to, or at least keep others from being able to voice THEIR views and opinions when you do not agree with them, right?

(I intended no disrespect to you or anyone on the left by referring to "God" by the way...)
Well said. I wish I could give it more "winner" ratings. ;)