• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White Male grievance politics

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Interesting label. A Texas reporter used it.

Anyone want to define what it means?

Does Trump embody it or not?

Is this a Republican thang?

John T

Mayor

It wasn't a Texas reporter and it's not a "Republican thang".

It's from a story written by psycho Leftist Margaret Carlson.

And, it's just another attempt by the Left to divide America down racial and gender lines.

Nothing here to see.

Just sick angry Leftist being sick angry Leftist.

connieb

Senator

It means that the rabid left is attempting yet again to divide the country along racial and ethnic lines. very sad indeed.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It wasn't a Texas reporter and it's not a "Republican thang".

It's from a story written by psycho Leftist Margaret Carlson.

And, it's just another attempt by the Left to divide America down racial and gender lines.

Nothing here to see.

Just sick angry Leftist being sick angry Leftist.
Trump/Republicans calling Kavanaugh protestors fake and all women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints lying bitches....demonstrates white male grievance.

Want some more examples or would you care to share some of your own?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
It means that the rabid left is attempting yet again to divide the country along racial and ethnic lines. very sad indeed.
Oh, I think Trump with his misogyny and racism and anti-immigrant positions has led the way in increasing the divide. You're on the side of white male grievance politics. You should relish it.

connieb

Senator
Oh, I think Trump with his misogyny and racism and anti-immigrant positions has led the way in increasing the divide. You're on the side of white male grievance politics. You should relish it.
I don't think you all understand the word misogyny. Indeed, Trump treats women like equals. He calls them stupid when they act like it. He makes fun of them. He laughs at them and mocks them. ALL the same thing he does with me. But boo hooo you all want to be treated differently. I thought we were going for equality here....

I am on the side of American citizens first, American first in the rest of the world and due process. And I do relish it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Some old white guys are impotent and they have threatened by literally everything.

Yes
Yes
White male grievance politics has been a cornerstone of the GOP for decades. They couldn't handle giving women and minorities a leg up via AA. They couldn't handle giving a helping hand to the poor.

Trump just brought it all out in the open.....and really confirmed it with his calling Kavanaugh protesters fake and women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints.....lying bitches. Can't have their power aka white privilege threatened.

The prediction that by 2050 America will no longer be majority white has added to it. They can't stand that either.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't think you all understand the word misogyny. Indeed, Trump treats women like equals. He calls them stupid when they act like it. He makes fun of them. He laughs at them and mocks them. ALL the same thing he does with me. But boo hooo you all want to be treated differently. I thought we were going for equality here....

I am on the side of American citizens first, American first in the rest of the world and due process. And I do relish it.
Misogyny is not about hating women, it's about policing them and keeping them in their place. So when women come forward with sexual misconduct complaints, Trump calls them all lying bitches. When women demonstrated against Kavanaugh, he called them fake and paid. When women dare speak up for abortion and contraception rights, Republican men go nuts. If these women would just shut up, white male cons wouldn't feel so threatened.

White male grievance politics has been a cornerstone of the GOP for decades. They couldn't handle giving women and minorities a leg up via AA. They couldn't handle giving a helping hand to the poor.

Trump just brought it all out in the open.....and really confirmed it with his calling Kavanaugh protesters fake and women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints.....lying bitches. Can't have their power aka white privilege threatened.

The prediction that by 2050 America will no longer be majority white has added to it. They can't stand that either.
On the bright side... White male grievance politics are dying a slow death. I am white guy who lives in a red state and I think it's for the lazy old white trash that has no sense of personal responsibility. Like they aren't responsible for the lives they created.

connieb

Senator
Misogyny is not about hating women, it's about policing them and keeping them in their place. So when women come forward with sexual misconduct complaints, Trump calls them all lying bitches. When women demonstrated against Kavanaugh, he called them fake and paid. When women dare speak up for abortion and contraception rights, Republican men go nuts. If these women would just shut up, white male cons wouldn't feel so threatened.
Yes, and Trump clearly does not hate "women". He employed many of them, he heaps praise on the ones he likes all the time. He has elevated them to positions of power within his organization and his administration.

Some women are lying bitches. they should be called thus. That is what equality is.

Some of the women who demonstrated were fake, and were being paid. That is called truth. All of them were obnoxious as hell. That is also truth.

Women speak up about abortion and contraception all the time. In fact some of you hags, don't ever stop talking about it, despite the fact that really upon one look, everyone knows you won't actually need it. No one goes nuts about it, except for the rabid women.

If those women would shut up they would stop giving the rest of us a bad name.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Conservative Max Boot:

"Upon closer examination, it’s obvious that the history of modern conservative is permeated with racism, extremism, conspiracy-mongering, isolationism and know-nothingism. I disagree with progressives who argue that these disfigurations define the totality of conservatism; conservatives have also espoused high-minded principles that I still believe in, and the bigotry on the right appeared to be ameliorating in recent decades. But there has always been a dark underside to conservatism that I chose for most of my life to ignore. It’s amazing how little you can see when your eyes are closed!

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
On the bright side... White male grievance politics are dying a slow death. I am white guy who lives in a red state and I think it's for the lazy old white trash that has no sense of personal responsibility. Like they aren't responsible for the lives they created.
Not to mention they should stop drinking and smoking and using hillbilly heroin so much.....if they want to live longer.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes, and Trump clearly does not hate "women". He employed many of them, he heaps praise on the ones he likes all the time. He has elevated them to positions of power within his organization and his administration.

Some women are lying bitches. they should be called thus. That is what equality is.

Some of the women who demonstrated were fake, and were being paid. That is called truth. All of them were obnoxious as hell. That is also truth.

Women speak up about abortion and contraception all the time. In fact some of you hags, don't ever stop talking about it, despite the fact that really upon one look, everyone knows you won't actually need it. No one goes nuts about it, except for the rabid women.

If those women would shut up they would stop giving the rest of us a bad name.
As long as you teach your kids to model themselves after Trump, it's all good.

John T

Mayor
Trump/Republicans calling Kavanaugh protestors fake and all women who come forward with sexual misconduct complaints lying bitches....demonstrates white male grievance.

Want some more examples or would you care to share some of your own?
No it doesn't.

It demonstrates that you are delusional.

Not to mention they should stop drinking and smoking and using hillbilly heroin so much.....if they want to live longer.
There are people that the world will never change. Like they are going to keep the same job their entire lives. The world changes. People who can't adapt get left behind. I refuse to believe Trump voters couldn't adapt. I believe they are too lazy or proud to adapt.
Now they try to pretend they can move the world backwards. They are failing, they always do, it is just such a stupid goal to begin with.