• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White men have built and carried human civilization on their backs for a 1000 years

I'm not white you dumb ass.
Isn't this an instance of diversity of thought?
Don't get me wrong in the realm of science "diversity of thought" is just plain dumb. It's like saying people proven to be objectively wrong deserve some platform to spread ignorance.
But Movie criticism is purely subjective which makes diversity of thought completely acceptable. Take your average Tyler Perry moview. By every standard they are box office successes, which means there are people out there that think its a good movie. And yet that view isn't presented in the main stream media. The MSM critically pans Tyler Perry movies. MSM movie criticism is an elitist echo chamber.

The OP is right. It's white men who become the engineers and businessmen and scientists who create wealth and give us this amazing hi-tech world where we live in the future.

Women become english teachers and blacks take up crime or welfare.

freyasman

Senator
Hey, I'm a white dude too. Actually my arm is getting a little tired from patting myself on the back for crap I never did but will happily take credit for.
I would be happy to let someone else take the credit..... I'll take the cash. ;)

freyasman

Senator
What fucks up the world is when some people go out and grab the stuff from other people.
Since just about every civilization in human history has done that, is that "[Unwelcome language removed] up the world", or is it the way of the world?

BobbyT

Governor
Since just about every civilization in human history has done that, is that "[Unwelcome language removed] up the world", or is it the way of the world?
It's the way of the world. And it's what fucks up the world. Unless one takes the view that wars are good because they give men something to do and thin the male portion of the herd. From that POV, thinning out males may be evolutionarily useful to our species. That is, until we enjoy mutually shared destruction. But then again, mutually shared destruction of humans may be evolutionarily good for the planet.

freyasman

Senator
It's the way of the world. And it's what fucks up the world. Unless one takes the view that wars are good because they give men something to do and thin the male portion of the herd. From that POV, thinning out males may be evolutionarily useful to our species. That is, until we enjoy mutually shared destruction. But then again, mutually shared destruction of humans may be evolutionarily good for the planet.
We do need projects.:cool: