• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White supremacists descend on Portland...Trump warns...antifa!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Lefties ALWAYS take children to “protest rallies” - and, quite often, the child is holding a sign with foul language.

Lordy, the shameless and unending dishonesty of lefty...
claw said nothing of the lil' kids with the signs you mention at the pussy march with their moms dressed as Vagina's...……..I know, that's different

yo

Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
Responsible parents care about the safety of their children.

The child should not have been taken to a protest rally

If the child wants to play in an adult setting then it will be treated as an adult.

Not a great idea that you condone.
Why are you making this about the children? This is about the behavior of adults, and how they made the decision to go after children.

freyasman

Senator
Responsible parents care about the safety of their children.

The child should not have been taken to a protest rally

If the child wants to play in an adult setting then it will be treated as an adult.

Not a great idea that you condone.
Threatening people's children, for any reason, under just about any circumstances, is a really good way to get killed.

But don't let me stop you. :cool:

EatTheRich

President
But a child was there. That is the point. How or why she was there isn't important. There are NO excuses for such behavior toward a child.
So similarly there is NO excuse for la migra torturing and killing children, regardless of how they got there, right?

EatTheRich

President
She had every right to be there,

Glad you agree your fellow travelers Antifa thugs are child attacking cretins.

Your friends are disgusting, as is your blaming the little girl.
Where is the time stamp in the video where she is being attacked?

EatTheRich

President
Since when is taking a child to a political rally a bad thing? Are you objecting to a parent showing their child what politics entails?
A rally is one thing ... a melee is another. Everywhere the Proud Boys snow up it is to pick fights with the folks who disagree.

EatTheRich

President
Actually, those goons at ANTIFA are the ones who went there to foment violence. That's all those pussies know.
You can’t be a Proud Boy without assaulting a gay person or a leftist, that is part of the initiation. If Antifa didn’t exist, every Proud Boys rally would still result in violence.

freyasman

Senator
A rally is one thing ... a melee is another. Everywhere the Proud Boys snow up it is to pick fights with the folks who disagree.
I have actually been to a political rally where Proud Boys were present (it was actually the first time I saw any; I hadn't realized there were any in town), and there was precisely zero violence.

EatTheRich

President
I have actually been to a political rally where Proud Boys were present (it was actually the first time I saw any; I hadn't realized there were any in town), and there was precisely zero violence.
Only “animal control” or whatever your euphemism is, right?