• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

White supremacists descend on Portland...Trump warns...antifa!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. That’s precisely why the violent right wing racists went there - looking to foment violence.

And Trump is silent on that.

Like I said...surreal.
Your antifuks attacked a 12 year olf girl

Pussies, Portland is a CCW city...…………..ALL should arm themselves

Boltlady

Mayor
Trump isn’t even bothering with the dog whistles anymore. His message is clear...

White supremacists good.

Those who oppose them, like antifa, bad.

Downright surreal.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/8/17/20810221/portland-rally-donald-trump-alt-right-proud-boys-antifa-terror-organization
If you really believe that antifa is a good thing you should hang your head in shame. It's absolute child abuse to hold their antics up to young people as being examples that should be followed.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If you really believe that antifa is a good thing you should hang your head in shame. It's absolute child abuse to hold their antics up to young people as being examples that should be followed.
You should consider responding to what people actually say.

Just think about it.

;-)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Antifa may resort to physical attacks which is wrong/offensive, but they are against groups that promote white supremacism and neo-nazis.

I believe white supremacism and neo-Nazi mindset is a greater danger for America.

Trump confirmed by his tweets that he is on the side of white supremacists and neo-nazis.

Boltlady

Mayor
Antifa may resort to physical attacks which is wrong/offensive, but they are against groups that promote white supremacism and neo-nazis.

I believe white supremacism and neo-Nazi mindset is a greater danger for America.

Trump confirmed by his tweets that he is on the side of white supremacists and neo-nazis.
Please clarify. What do you consider white supremacism and what is a neo-Nazi mindset?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"may" my gawd, google has pages of their attacks on elderly and people alone by themselves and now they attacking a 12 year old girl and you post "may" attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!