• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who here is for censorship?

Barbella

Senator
I despise it. I believe any person should have the right to voice his/her opinions without suppression, without censorship of any kind. I believe adults should be able to handle any kind of verbal opposing opinion/real or perceived insult/possible slight or "inconvenient truth", without whining and crying, running to mommy or daddy to complain about having their 'feelings' hurt. Grow the hell up.

If you don't like what you read/see/hear from others, ignore it, change the channel, turn away, or simply let it roll off your back. Immature crybabies who need their pacifiers stuck firmly in their pouty little mouths to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside shouldn't even ever leave their nurseries, because if they do, they might bump up against something that might bruise their delicate little egos.

As far as the 'censors' go... they're nothing but wanna-be dictators, and I have no use for that kind of oppression of speech. Do what you want with that, oh 'thenthitive' souls...

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient".

Rant over.

D

Deleted member 21794

If leftists were honest, you'd be flooded with them responding, "I DO!"

Bugsy McGurk

President
I despise it. I believe any person should have the right to voice his/her opinions without suppression, without censorship of any kind. I believe adults should be able to handle any kind of verbal opposing opinion/real or perceived insult/possible slight or "inconvenient truth", without whining and crying, running to mommy or daddy to complain about having their 'feelings' hurt. Grow the hell up.

If you don't like what you read/see/hear from others, ignore it, change the channel, turn away, or simply let it roll off your back. Immature crybabies who need their pacifiers stuck firmly in their pouty little mouths to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside shouldn't even ever leave their nurseries, because if they do, they might bump up against something that might bruise their delicate little egos.

As far as the 'CENSORS' go... they're nothing but wanna-be dictators, and I have no use for that kind of oppression of speech. Do what you want with that, oh 'thenthitive' souls...

Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient".

Rant over.
So then you would be fine with network TV airing videos of wild gay orgies?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
It seems Trump at times wants the press to be censored, it's bad when the president calls the press, the enemy of the people.

There's censorship and then there's rules. All of our lives we will be subject to rules, whether we agree with all of them or not. I don't think rules qualify as censorship.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It seems Trump at times wants the press to be censored, it's bad when the president calls the press, the enemy of the people.

There's censorship and then there's rules. All of our lives we will be subject to rules, whether we agree with all of them or not. I don't think rules qualify as censorship.
Yup. No one has called for censorship more than Trump. Wingers love censorship. But it has to be the right kind of censorship.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

As far as the 'CENSORS' go... they're nothing but wanna-be dictators, and I have no use for that kind of oppression of speech. Do what you want with that, oh 'thenthitive' souls...

Rant over.

Google, YouTube,FaceBook,Instagram,Pinterest all have been caught censoring people

But that's Good, because they are leftists. :)

MrMike

Bless you all
The Left uses censorship in an attempt to remove the ability for dissenters to discuss policy positions that Democrats cannot win and they use censorship (overall) to suppress personal and public opinions that they cannot control.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Still waiting.
It's not hard to find…
---------------
President Donald Trump has said a lot of bad things about the media since he started running for president two-plus years ago. He's suggested that the press doesn't really like America. He has said the media is the "enemy of the American people." He has repeatedly called journalists the "most dishonest" people. He has worked to paint news stories he doesn't like as "fake" -- and claimed he created that term.

But he's never gone as far as he did on Wednesday morning when he tweeted this: "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!"

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/politics/donald-trump-media-tweet/index.html

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
It's not hard to find…
---------------
President Donald Trump has said a lot of bad things about the media since he started running for president two-plus years ago. He's suggested that the press doesn't really like America. He has said the media is the "enemy of the American people." He has repeatedly called journalists the "most dishonest" people. He has worked to paint news stories he doesn't like as "fake" -- and claimed he created that term.

But he's never gone as far as he did on Wednesday morning when he tweeted this: "With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!"

I guess you missed the question mark. Where did he say 'censorship'?

Still waiting.

D

Deleted member 21794

It's not hard to find…
---------------

How is saying the media is the enemy of the people a call for censorship?