• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who here is for censorship?

Barbella

Senator
My personal opinion on rules is that they should prevent actual threats against people, posting things that are illegal to post (sedition), or doxxing (posting someone's personal information).

Beyond that.......... it becomes censorship.

But that said, all forums have rules and the ultimate choice there belongs to the owner of the forum. The moderation of said rules is ALWAYS subjective to the current mood of the moderator.
DING DING DING!!! Winner winner!

Of course it's the owner's choice... it's his/her site... and it's my choice to take it or leave it.

It's also my choice to voice my opinion about it, as it his his/her choice to deny my posting privileges because of my doing so.

Choices. In a free country, that's what we have. Thank God.

:D

Barbella

Senator
You describe conservative droolers just fine!
I'm 99% certain the whiners are on the Left. Their little feelings are so easily hurt, their egos fragile, they run to mommy or daddy to cry about how someone is sooooo "mean" to them, poor innocent little souls they are....

Yeah. Conservatives believe in personal responsibility and self-rule.

Bear Claw

President
I'm 99% certain the whiners are on the Left. Their little feelings are so easily hurt, their egos fragile, they run to mommy or daddy to cry about how someone is sooooo "mean" to them, poor innocent little souls they are....

You actually did a great job at describing trump!!

Trump whines 99.9% of the time.

Trumps feelings are easily hurt.

His Ego is his worst enemy.He runs for cover .

He needs his soother!

He claims everyone is mean and hates him

Trump has no soul!!

LMAO

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
You actually did a great job at describing trump!!
Trump whines 99.9% of the time.
Trumps feelings are easily hurt.
His Ego is his worst enemy.He runs for cover .
He needs his soother!
He claims everyone is mean and hates him
Trump has no soul!!
LMAO
See? You start out good, setting up a turn-around of a post in order to make a point.
Then you give opinion that can be supported with facts. A little hyperbole in there, but that's fine when making a point.
You hit on an insight with significant implications, that Trump's ego is his worst enemy.
But then, at the end, you go all T.D.S. with "Trump has no soul!!"

Maybe you were just trying to be humorous but it's that kind of thing that makes some people hyper-defensive and ends up stifling reasonable debate.

Jen

Senator

Conservatives generally understand the concept of changing the channel, turning the page, turning it off, leaving..........rather than take options away from everyone when we dislike something.

Democrats missed out on that very important lesson somehow.

Jen

Senator
Bless your heart, Jen.

A question, and statement re: censorship, you should be asking, your wanna be dictator.

Trump rambles on almost everyday, via Twitter or the media, lamenting over how he's being abused/picked on by the free press. Like a whiney/spoiled child, he doesn't want anybody criticizing him for anything. If it doesn't fit his narrative, off he goes -- same old, same old, day in and day out.
Even if its shown to be a verifiable fact, he still bellows, it's fake news.
And I believe you know exactly what I am saying as well. :rolleyes:
And you choose to change the topic.
Oh, @Addy................I had just a little respect for you. Now it's very little.

You couldn't even speak to my post. You had to change the subject and launch a feeble attack. Frankly I expected honesty.............I won't do that again.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
And you choose to change the topic.
Oh, @Addy................I had just a little respect for you. Now it's very little.

You couldn't even speak to my post. You had to change the subject and launch a feeble attack. Frankly I expected honesty.............I won't do that again.
That's okay, Jen, I will live. :D