• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who is doing the raping?

freyasman

Senator
https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/11/whos-doing-the-raping/#more-77296
From the link;
"Furthermore, we can read in the sanitized language of the 2010 BJS report referenced in an earlier link that “White or multi-racial inmates reported higher rates of inmate-on-inmate sexual victimization in prisons and jails than black inmates.” How much higher? Though this report gives the exact numbers and percentages for nearly every other claim it makes, this one is conspicuously omitted.

Crucially, the report also omits the question of who these victims were being raped by.

But we have in fact known what the answer to this question is for decades. One of the single most red–pilling events for me in my entire life was coming from a background where I knew leftists involved in activism, and academics involved in studying, nearly every disparity involved in the criminal justice system imaginable—and yet, not once in my entire life did one of them mention this fact or even display any signs of being aware of it at all, despite the fact that the research is copious and consistent.
As you can read in this research summary:

The fact remains that blacks continually and almost exclusively rape whites in prison. The evidence is based on studies conducted over the last 40 years (Davis 1968; Nacci 1978; Lookwood 1980; Starchild 1990). Why does this white victim preference prevail? Whites continue to be raped more severely and frequently and at a disproportionate rate than any other racial or ethnic group (in Gones 1967; Bowker 1980; Lookwood 1980). This racial inequality may be the largest in any violent crime committed in the United States. . . . Even if the minority of prisoners are black, the minority of victims are white (Sacco 1982, p. 91). When Lookwood (1980, p. 28) asked ‘targets’ to identify their aggressors at the time of their rape, most were black (80%), some were Hispanic (14%), and a few were white (6%). . . . Although many causation factors have been suggested for prison rape, they are all overshadowed by the racial categories of the victims and the rapists. Prison rape has been shown throughout this study to be racially motivated by predominantly black inmates specifically against white inmates who in turn are the victims. . . . racial hatred of whites by blacks appears to be the main force driving prison rape.

To put specific numbers on this, the report notes that studies consistently find that more than 90% of prison rapes are inter-racial and racially motivated. Blacks are found to be some 80% of the perpetrators, and whites are the vast majority of victims. Again, this is easily accessible in a peer-reviewed report published at a mainstream outlet. (So how are desegregated prisons working out for us now, huh?)

Can you connect the dots now? THIS is what political correctness means. “Political correctness” doesn’t mean making everyone use polite wording and asking people not to be mean. “Political correctness” means that because we won’t openly acknowledge the reality of the problem, white men raped by black men are literally one of the largest—and very possibly even the largest—category of sexual assault in the entirety of the whole United States, and you’ve been so ill-informed about this fact that I would sound like an alien if I were to say so in public, even though it is absolutely true.

Let me repeat that one more time so it sinks in: One of, and possibly the single largest demographic category of rape in the United States is the rape of whitemen by black men."

https://www.counter-currents.com/2017/11/whos-doing-the-raping/#more-77296
From the link;
"Furthermore, we can read in the sanitized language of the 2010 BJS report referenced in an earlier link that “White or multi-racial inmates reported higher rates of inmate-on-inmate sexual victimization in prisons and jails than black inmates.” How much higher? Though this report gives the exact numbers and percentages for nearly every other claim it makes, this one is conspicuously omitted.

Crucially, the report also omits the question of who these victims were being raped by.

But we have in fact known what the answer to this question is for decades. One of the single most red–pilling events for me in my entire life was coming from a background where I knew leftists involved in activism, and academics involved in studying, nearly every disparity involved in the criminal justice system imaginable—and yet, not once in my entire life did one of them mention this fact or even display any signs of being aware of it at all, despite the fact that the research is copious and consistent.
As you can read in this research summary:

The fact remains that blacks continually and almost exclusively rape whites in prison. The evidence is based on studies conducted over the last 40 years (Davis 1968; Nacci 1978; Lookwood 1980; Starchild 1990). Why does this white victim preference prevail? Whites continue to be raped more severely and frequently and at a disproportionate rate than any other racial or ethnic group (in Gones 1967; Bowker 1980; Lookwood 1980). This racial inequality may be the largest in any violent crime committed in the United States. . . . Even if the minority of prisoners are black, the minority of victims are white (Sacco 1982, p. 91). When Lookwood (1980, p. 28) asked ‘targets’ to identify their aggressors at the time of their rape, most were black (80%), some were Hispanic (14%), and a few were white (6%). . . . Although many causation factors have been suggested for prison rape, they are all overshadowed by the racial categories of the victims and the rapists. Prison rape has been shown throughout this study to be racially motivated by predominantly black inmates specifically against white inmates who in turn are the victims. . . . racial hatred of whites by blacks appears to be the main force driving prison rape.

To put specific numbers on this, the report notes that studies consistently find that more than 90% of prison rapes are inter-racial and racially motivated. Blacks are found to be some 80% of the perpetrators, and whites are the vast majority of victims. Again, this is easily accessible in a peer-reviewed report published at a mainstream outlet. (So how are desegregated prisons working out for us now, huh?)

Can you connect the dots now? THIS is what political correctness means. “Political correctness” doesn’t mean making everyone use polite wording and asking people not to be mean. “Political correctness” means that because we won’t openly acknowledge the reality of the problem, white men raped by black men are literally one of the largest—and very possibly even the largest—category of sexual assault in the entirety of the whole United States, and you’ve been so ill-informed about this fact that I would sound like an alien if I were to say so in public, even though it is absolutely true.

Let me repeat that one more time so it sinks in: One of, and possibly the single largest demographic category of rape in the United States is the rape of whitemen by black men."
Good information, but the lefties are just gonna say they deserve it.

freyasman

Senator
I've always thought the way we as a society express concern for female rape victims, while completely ignoring male ones, is complete bullshit.