• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who IS this guy, anyway? He certainly is not

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He may or may not be the most famous black man, but he's very well known and popular. Probably not among your set, I doubt you've seen Empire - a Dallas-like nighttime soap opera with great musical numbers, Taraji P Henson who is great in anything, Terrence Howard, ditto, and a young talented supporting cast. It got a little too soapy after the first couple years, so I stopped watching, but it was great up until then and I'm sure the music is still stellar.

If Smollett made the incident up, I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.
Those two haven't gotten past the Golden Girls.

D

Deleted member 21794

He may or may not be the most famous black man, but he's very well known and popular. Probably not among your set, I doubt you've seen Empire - a Dallas-like nighttime soap opera with great musical numbers, Taraji P Henson who is great in anything, Terrence Howard, ditto, and a young talented supporting cast. It got a little too soapy after the first couple years, so I stopped watching, but it was great up until then and I'm sure the music is still stellar.

If Smollett made the incident up, I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.
I watched it a few times. I think Terrence Howard is a fine actor. It just didn't keep my interest. But then again, little on TV does.

BobbyT

Governor
I watched it a few times. I think Terrence Howard is a fine actor. It just didn't keep my interest. But then again, little on TV does.
I started watching for Taraji and Terrence, who are both great, and hung on for a couple seasons mainly for the music. But the storylines just got outrageously soapy and increasingly unbelievable and ultimately I quit watching altogether as well. Too bad, because the music was really stellar. I don't ever turn the TV on anymore - I keep it for when the grandkids come over and want to hook their Gameboy (or whatever the game systems are these days) to. I watch Netflix or stuff on youtube, but that's it. TV isn't worth the bother.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
one if the MOST FAMOUS GAY men in America, is he? I never heard of him prior to this “incident “, neither have any of my friends, and even some of our dear PJ liberals didn’t know who this dork is.

So why this: Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., said: “When one of the most famous black and gay men in America is not safe, the message is clearer than it has ever been. The dangerous lies spewing from the right wing is (sic) killing & hurting our people.” Wth???

And why is Maxine Waters, the old racist hag, spewing this lying crap? Unless ...ummmm... she wants to stir up shit? Ya think?

“Why all of a sudden do we have people unable to study while black, unable to mow a lawn while black, unable to have a picnic while black and being attacked?” wondered Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif. She answered her own question: “It’s coming from the president of the United States.”

President Trump, she continued, is “separating and dividing, and he is basically emboldening those folks who feel this way, maybe never said and never talked about it, never could act it out, but now they’re on it.”

If leftists and democrats had any idea how foolish and, frankly, disgustingly STUPID they make themselves look, they would surely change their ways.

Luckily for us, they don’t.
The action by Jussie Smollett should be considered a justifiable response to an imbalance in Supply and Demand.

There is simply not a sufficient number of White, Trump supporting, MAGA hat-wearing racists, committing mock lynchings of Black men, in today's America.

The demand for same being great, as it is, from Leftist Democrats, Mr. Smollett merely sought to increase the supply in hopes of bringing the imbalance back into acceptable numbers.
"If we can't find racism in America, we'll create it ourselves," an anonymous source at the DNC was quoted as saying.
From my post on Facebook.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"Then I'll only talk to white people."
-- Hillary Clinton

You lose. Again. Now bend over and take like a liberal *man*.
Sarcasm. Sorry, fake news.

I just destroyed you. Keep crying though, this is fun. : ). I can feel your anger coming through the screen, haha.

Name some? You think I keep lists of voters and their party affiliation? Check with the Russians, maybe they will share the voter lists Donald's campaign supplied them. Meanwhile, the fact of women leaving the Republican party was in the news, particularly around the recent elections. Do you watch news?
I read the news online. No, I do not watch network news because it is all Democrat propaganda and nothing else.
Do you watch network news?

There is nothing I care less about than what you believe. I'll relieve you of your burden: I give you permission to believe whomever you would like.
I don't need your "permission" to believe what I like. I know the truth is not available from television news. If that is your source, you are both uninformed and misinformed.

Smollett is a conservative, but he will be exposed for what he is. He did this in a very public place, he knew he would be caught. Smollett is one of yours.

As for Hillary, you may want to review that one, lol....
His mother was a member of the Black Panthers and, by her own statement, remains very good friends with Angela Davis.
No, Smollett is not a conservative. He deliberately smeared conservatives with his insistence that his friends shout "this is MAGA country", as they carried out the staged "beating".
Democrats realize they are in a world of hurt when they start disowning one of their babies and try to foist him on the other side. LOL