• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who IS this guy, anyway? He certainly is not

Name some? You think I keep lists of voters and their party affiliation? Check with the Russians, maybe they will share the voter lists Donald's campaign supplied them. Meanwhile, the fact of women leaving the Republican party was in the news, particularly around the recent elections. Do you watch news?
When you make a claim to me, you need to be prepared to substantiate that claim, because I will insist you prove your assertion. Otherwise your claims are nothing but wishful thinking on your part.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
His mother was a member of the Black Panthers and, by her own statement, remains very good friends with Angela Davis.
No, Smollett is not a conservative. He deliberately smeared conservatives with his insistence that his friends shout "this is MAGA country", as they carried out the staged "beating".
Democrats realize they are in a world of hurt when they start disowning one of their babies and try to foist him on the other side. LOL
Don’t care who his parents are, of course.

He knew he would be caught and set this up. Smollett took one for the team here. Definitely a conservative.

Don’t care who his parents are, of course.

He knew he would be caught and set this up. Smollett took one for the team here. Definitely a conservative.
Seeing as how he reviled conservatives, your assertions are irrational. use the weekend to sober up. You really need it.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Seeing as how he reviled conservatives, your assertions are irrational. use the weekend to sober up. You really need it.
But couldn't he have pretended to be a liberal for years, waiting for his moment?

I'll make my point after you answer that question. : )

Jen

Senator
Fake news. She was mocking somebody for not being able to tell them apart when she said that.
Funny how Lefty can tell when one of its own are saying something sarcastically/ in jest................. but if anyone not in lockstep with Lefty Elite says something in exactly the same tone......... he/she loses their job and anything else possible (Roseanne Barr for example).

Double standard?

Yepper.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Funny how Lefty can tell when one of its own are saying something sarcastically/ in jest................. but if anyone not in lockstep with Lefty Elite says something in exactly the same tone......... he/she loses their job and anything else possible (Roseanne Barr for example).

Double standard?

Yepper.
Lib Millennials at Lib Universities

BobbyT

Governor
I don't need your "permission" to believe what I like. I know the truth is not available from television news. If that is your source, you are both uninformed and misinformed.
You're the one who asked me whom you should believe. I don't know why you'd ask me, since I don't know you from Eve, but you did. All I did was give you back the power to make your own decisions that for some reason you thought you should hand over to me. Is it a conservative man-woman thing with you? You need a man to give you permission to make a decision for yourself?

BobbyT

Governor
When you make a claim to me, you need to be prepared to substantiate that claim, because I will insist you prove your assertion. Otherwise your claims are nothing but wishful thinking on your part.
I need to do something because you said so? Sorry honey, it doesn't work that way.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
one if the MOST FAMOUS GAY men in America, is he? I never heard of him prior to this “incident “, neither have any of my friends, and even some of our dear PJ liberals didn’t know who this dork is.

So why this: Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., said: “When one of the most famous black and gay men in America is not safe, the message is clearer than it has ever been. The dangerous lies spewing from the right wing is (sic) killing & hurting our people.” Wth???

And why is Maxine Waters, the old racist hag, spewing this lying crap? Unless ...ummmm... she wants to stir up shit? Ya think?

“Why all of a sudden do we have people unable to study while black, unable to mow a lawn while black, unable to have a picnic while black and being attacked?” wondered Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif. She answered her own question: “It’s coming from the president of the United States.”

President Trump, she continued, is “separating and dividing, and he is basically emboldening those folks who feel this way, maybe never said and never talked about it, never could act it out, but now they’re on it.”

If leftists and democrats had any idea how foolish and, frankly, disgustingly STUPID they make themselves look, they would surely change their ways.

Luckily for us, they don’t.
This from a lady whose religion would kill a black gay man.

You're the one who asked me whom you should believe. I don't know why you'd ask me, since I don't know you from Eve, but you did. All I did was give you back the power to make your own decisions that for some reason you thought you should hand over to me. Is it a conservative man-woman thing with you? You need a man to give you permission to make a decision for yourself?

I did not ask you what I should believe. I may have shown you inconsistencies in what you believe and asked you to think.

I need to do something because you said so? Sorry honey, it doesn't work that way.
If you want to be considered credible, you will back up your claims with a link to a legitimate news source, unless you are stating your opinion. I never take a libs word for anything.

BobbyT

Governor
If you want to be considered credible, you will back up your claims with a link to a legitimate news source, unless you are stating your opinion. I never take a libs word for anything.
What part of I couldn't care less about what you think is beyond your ability to grok?

BobbyT

Governor
I did not ask you what I should believe. I may have shown you inconsistencies in what you believe and asked you to think.
No, you asked me to tell you whom to believe. In return I gave you permission to believe whomever you want. You're welcome.