• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who will be the eventual Dem candidate in November?

EatTheRich

President
If they’re gonna have a brokered convention, Elizabeth Warren might be their strongest choice if they actually want to beat Trump. Andrew Yang could beat Trump easily but I don’t see him getting the nomination.

Jen

Senator
It will be Joe Biden.
It may very well be Joe Biden. Democrats know that Trump is going to win. They would be foolish to put out any viable candidate at this time. So it has to be Joe at this point.

It is obvious that Joe can't speak for more than 5 minutes at a time. He cannot successfully read a teleprompter. And even in a 5 minute speech his mind wanders such that he can't get through a single sentence without losing his train of thought and forgetting what the sentence was even about.

Joe is the Democrat best candidate though. Voter turnout will be low on the Democrat side. If he chooses Stacey Abrams as his running mate, that turnout will come up a bit, but most people don't even know who Abrams is or what color her skin is.

That's how I see it. But I agree with you. It will probably be Joe. Nobody else in their right mind wants to touch this candidacy with a ten foot pole.

Jen

Senator
IMO, they'll find a way to push Biden out and replace him with Cuomo.
Not even Cuomo can help the Democrats right now. If he is wise at all he will wait until 2024.

Democrats are up shift creek without a paddle this time around. Old Joe's brain just doesn't work anymore and he doesn't look good enough for them to stand him out on a balcony and have him wave at people.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If they’re gonna have a brokered convention, Elizabeth Warren might be their strongest choice if they actually want to beat Trump. Andrew Yang could beat Trump easily but I don’t see him getting the nomination.
I sure hope so
Tee-Pee in every yard

Before the Pandemic I would have bet money they were going to toss Biden aside at the Convention. Now with the country dealing with the virus, replacing him at the convention would make them look like the unorganized morons they are.

They are stuck with Biden. If you are Democrat and you saw his interview with Brian Williams you should be really depressed. On the outside chance he could be President, we should all be terrified.