• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who will Hillary pretend to be in order to get elected?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Remember Obama pretending to be Abraham Lincoln and a Republican, but the enslaved more people to govt programs and increased the debt more than any other President?

1. Comparison of Obama to Lincoln | The Progressive...
    www.progressivepress.net/two-presidents-curious-similaritiesCached
    There are many remarkable similarities between Presidents Lincoln and Obama
they even said these laughable things like:

Both Lincoln and Obama were known for their calm demeanor and cool head.
Next the narrative goes:

1. Obama falsely claims he never compared himself to...
    www.examiner.com/article/obama...compared-himself-to-lincolnCached
    Dec 29, 2012 · During an interview with David Gregory on Sunday's "Meet the Press," Barack Obama falsely claimed that he has never compared himself to Abraham Lincoln ...
During an interview with David Gregory on Sunday's "Meet the Press," Barack Obama falsely claimed that he has never compared himself to Abraham Lincoln, America's first Republican president.

"I never compare myself to Lincoln," he said when Gregory asked if the current crisis is his "Lincoln moment."
But Dave Boyer of the Washington Times said that just isn't the case.
"Actually, Mr. Obama has evoked deliberately comparisons with Lincoln ever since he announced his candidacy for president on Feb. 10, 2007, at the Old State Capitol building in Springfield, Ill," Boyer wrote. "He chose the site because it was the same place where Lincoln gave a famous speech condemning slavery and called for the Northern and Southern states to unite."

In August 2011, Obama compared himself to Lincoln at a campaign-style town hall meeting in Decorah, Iowa.
So who will Hillary Claim to be?

Herself???...the Benghazi Murderess, the email deleting law violating,. what difference does it make angry woman who demands to be President...because as Robert Deniro says...she paid her dues?...No I don't think so....So here is my short list of comparisons that Hillary might claim.

Mary Robinson: 7th President of Ireland and 1rst female Irish president beloved by the world.

Rosa Parks: And she will throw in the drawl and pretend to be black

Nancy Reagan or Barbara Bush or any other respectable First Lady.

So there is my short list...what is your list?

Barbella

Senator
Remember Obama pretending to be Abraham Lincoln and a Republican, but the enslaved more people to govt programs and increased the debt more than any other President?

Next the narrative goes:

Dec 29, 2012 · During an interview with David Gregory on Sunday's "Meet the Press," Barack Obama falsely claimed that he has never compared himself to Abraham Lincoln ...

Herself???...the Benghazi Murderess, the email deleting law violating,. what difference does it make angry woman who demands to be President...because as Robert Deniro says...she paid her dues?...No I don't think so....So here is my short list of comparisons that Hillary might claim.

Mary Robinson: 7th President of Ireland and 1rst female Irish president beloved by the world.

A cross between Marie(let-'em-eat-cake)Antoinette
and

Jen

Senator

Next the narrative goes:

She will at some time (depending on where she is) depend to be all of those, but I suspect that, most of all, she will try to channel Bill Clinton's charm. She will fail.

Lukey

Senator
Anyone but Obama...........or herself..........
Haha! Right on! Probably she will position herself as the second coming of Bill, but Bill was never a Saul Alinsky acolyte so I hope she doesn't get away with it...

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Haha! Right on! Probably she will position herself as the second coming of Bill, but Bill was never a Saul Alinsky acolyte so I hope she doesn't get away with it...
The second coming of a rapist? How expected!

How would she defend being the wife of an accused rapist and keeping quiet for a political agenda?hrc1.jpg

Lukey

Senator
The second coming of a rapist? How expected!

How would she defend being the wife of an accused rapist and keeping quiet for a political agenda?View attachment 26914
That will all be dismissed as sour grapes. She'll claim the mantle of "Clintonomics" but change the definition from supply side cooperation with the Republicans in Congress to (just another run at) Keynesian populism (free money for the folks) that she will be forced to beat the Republicans in Congress to death in order to get enacted..

She will at some time (depending on where she is) depend to be all of those, but I suspect that, most of all, she will try to channel Bill Clinton's charm. She will fail.

Hillary will desperately try to re invent herself, she is not to be trusted or believed. Like I said months ago Hillary is an Obama in a pants suit. Do we really want that. I do not think we do.

Arkady

President
That will all be dismissed as sour grapes. She'll claim the mantle of "Clintonomics" but change the definition from supply side cooperation with the Republicans in Congress to (just another run at) Keynesian populism (free money for the folks) that she will be forced to beat the Republicans in Congress to death in order to get enacted..
As you know, supply siders dislike Clinton (who, for starters, pushed through what a on Dole characterized as the biggest tax hike in history, as well as FMLA, Americorps, and other liberal economic efforts). It would be nice if Hillary Clinton at least tried to push back to Clinton-era tax levels, but at suspect she's too conservative for that b

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
She will try to charm, but her large baggage train of scandals, controversies and falsehoods will hold her down like an anchor.

The email scandal is direct proof of her lack of transparency. She'll have to answer the question of obstruction of justice by her act of destroying all of her emails.

Lukey

Senator
As you know, supply siders dislike Clinton (who, for starters, pushed through what a on Dole characterized as the biggest tax hike in history, as well as FMLA, Americorps, and other liberal economic efforts). It would be nice if Hillary Clinton at least tried to push back to Clinton-era tax levels, but at suspect she's too conservative for that b
Not any more:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2015/03/14/what-would-stimulate-the-economy-more-tax-cuts-or-spending-reductions/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/17/house-gop-budget-plan-gets-it-right-here-why/

These guys are finally getting it that Spending = Taxes (current + Deferred). Tax rates are irrelevant - spending is the new taxing...

Arkady

President
Not any more:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2015/03/14/what-would-stimulate-the-economy-more-tax-cuts-or-spending-reductions/

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/03/17/house-gop-budget-plan-gets-it-right-here-why/

These guys are finally getting it that Spending = Taxes (current + Deferred). Tax rates are irrelevant - spending is the new taxing...
You must be thrilled with Obama, then, since spending has grown FAR more slowly on his watch than Clinton's, or any other modern president. If spending=taxes, then Obama is the biggest tax-cutter in living memory!

Arkady

President
we certainly don't want this dismissed:

Stevens died of smoke inhalation. He got separated from the group in the smoke-filled complex, some Libyans later found his unconscious body and brought him to the hospital, where they tried CPR on him for 90 minutes then pronounced him dead. The medical exam indicated he had no injuries other than the smoke damage to his lungs.

she's already promised to "bring back bill's team" - but that was in 2008, and an increasing number of them are retired, dead, or simply don't care.

rather than guess who she's going to compare herself to, i'd rather predict where she's going to try and establish a "legacy"

- raise the minimum wage
- absolute pay parity for women with men, no exceptions
- possibly nationalize healthcare outright
- a "more progressive" income tax, even though the top 20% of earners already pay 84% of all income taxes