• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoops! Biden Reportedly Involved With 2016 Spying on Trump!

EatTheRich

President
never went to a democrat ball game and shot the place up
Never went to the supreme court and beat on the doors trying to stop a justice from taking their seat, never lied about an appointee never howled at the moon because I didn't like the elected president No I've never gone unhinged as leftist have for the last two years.
No, I know, you are waiting for an excuse for violence. And you are mad because the left has stubbornly refused to give you one.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actual government documents. And there's going to be much more or that.
And there will also be much more information of Biden's son's dealings with the Chinese and how millions found their way into Hunter Biden's pockets.
Everything the Democrats are accusing Trump and his family of doing the Democrats have done.
You should not believe all that Alex Jones is telling you. Actually, you should not believe anything you hear on InfoWars...or on Fox Entertainment Network.

You should not believe all that Alex Jones is telling you. Actually, you should not believe anything you hear on InfoWars...or on Fox Entertainment Network.

YOU shouldn't believe the lie that all conservatives get their news from Fox and whoever Jones is, and nowhere else. There are dozens of legitimate news websites available that aren't Fox and that other guy.
Furthermore, just because your anti-Trump hate cult tells you Fox is lying doesn't make it true.
I could go to Fox and link a story right now and dare you to find the lie. You wouldn't be able to.
You call yourself "middleview" to fool naïve newbies here, but you are really a blazing leftist who is the one being gulled by lies straight from the DNC. YOUR media choices are nothing but propaganda. How ironic.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
No, I know, you are waiting for an excuse for violence. And you are mad because the left has stubbornly refused to give you one.
I will react force with force the left in my area has refused to act like those in more blue areas of the country because if those around here acting like the thugs fascist in blue states they would be shot like a rabid dog.
Have you ever noticed that about North Carolina? with exception of certain areas in the state leftist don't get to ignorant

EatTheRich

President
I will react force with force the left in my area has refused to act like those in more blue areas of the country because if those around here acting like the thugs fascist in blue states they would be shot like a rabid dog.
Have you ever noticed that about North Carolina? with exception of certain areas in the state leftist don't get to ignorant
In other words, they are terrorized into keeping their mouths shut and letting your side run things even if it’s not what the people want.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Thirty-eight percent of respondents said they believe the Trump campaign was spied on, compared with 28 percent who said they don’t believe the president’s campaign was spied on. More than a third, 35 percent, said they don’t know or have no opinion about it.

Barr says he thinks spying happened...but can't tell anyone why he thinks that.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-stefan-a-halper-the-fbi-source-who-assisted-the-russia-investigation/2018/05/21/22c46caa-5d42-11e8-9ee3-49d6d4814c4c_story.html

Colorforms

Senator
He was "their"?? Really? You should get a job for your Messiah in DC, tweeting for him. He's being ridiculed this morning for using the word "their" instead of "there". Maybe he could get some much needed sleep if you'd be his Tweet Master.
Question: Are all Trump supporters stuck in 2nd grade?
Wow, your entire argument is based on auto correct? You really do have nothing.

Colorforms

Senator
The Fisa Warrant was contingent on his contacts with Russia.
Here, since you're obviously talking out your ass as usual:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/21/carter-page-obamas-fbi-doj-may-spied-trump-admin-not-just-campaign/

From October 2016 and then throughout Bannon’s remaining tenure as chief strategist and senior counselor, the FBI had authority to conduct electronic surveillance on Page. The first Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act order went into effect in late October 2016. The FISA court renewed the surveillance order three times, with the fourth and final order authorizing the FBI to intercept Page’s communiques until late September 2017.

Although the publicly released Page FISA orders redact the surveillance methods authorized and the modes of communication the FBI could target, it is safe to assume that any communication device Page used would be tapped, including cell phones, text, and email. Thus, the FBI would have access to any text and emails Page exchanged with Bannon or other members of the campaign, transition team, or administration, as well as the ability to eavesdrop on any telephone calls.

"The media has long downplayed the significance of the FISA surveillance orders by stressing that Page was no longer connected to the Trump campaign when the FISA court issued its first order in October 2016. Earlier this month, the Washington Post reupped this narrative in an article entitled, “What’s the evidence for ‘spying on Trump’s campaign? Here’s your guide.”

“There are two main threads to the accusations of spying,” the Post’s self-branded “Fact Checker,” Glenn Kessler, wrote. First, there were the contacts “by FBI-linked operatives with George Papadopoulos,” Kessler noted, and second, there was the “federal court surveillance of Carter Page after he was ousted by the campaign” (emphasis added). Kessler’s article stressed the timing of the FISA surveillance order a second time, noting that “other than the contact with Halper, which Page described as inconsequential, the FBI’s surveillance of Page came after he left the campaign in late September” (emphasis added).

However, as former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy explained, once the government obtains a FISA order on a target’s “phone or his communication devices, [such as], emails, text accounts and the like, you not only get the forward-going communications, you get whatever stored communications are on his system.” That means the FISA order allowed the FBI to obtain past communications between Page and Trump campaign officials, including the head of Trump’s campaign, Bannon."

All of which is exactly what I tried to tell you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Here, since you're obviously talking out your ass as usual:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/21/carter-page-obamas-fbi-doj-may-spied-trump-admin-not-just-campaign/

From October 2016 and then throughout Bannon’s remaining tenure as chief strategist and senior counselor, the FBI had authority to conduct electronic surveillance on Page. The first Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act order went into effect in late October 2016. The FISA court renewed the surveillance order three times, with the fourth and final order authorizing the FBI to intercept Page’s communiques until late September 2017.

Although the publicly released Page FISA orders redact the surveillance methods authorized and the modes of communication the FBI could target, it is safe to assume that any communication device Page used would be tapped, including cell phones, text, and email. Thus, the FBI would have access to any text and emails Page exchanged with Bannon or other members of the campaign, transition team, or administration, as well as the ability to eavesdrop on any telephone calls.

"The media has long downplayed the significance of the FISA surveillance orders by stressing that Page was no longer connected to the Trump campaign when the FISA court issued its first order in October 2016. Earlier this month, the Washington Post reupped this narrative in an article entitled, “What’s the evidence for ‘spying on Trump’s campaign? Here’s your guide.”

“There are two main threads to the accusations of spying,” the Post’s self-branded “Fact Checker,” Glenn Kessler, wrote. First, there were the contacts “by FBI-linked operatives with George Papadopoulos,” Kessler noted, and second, there was the “federal court surveillance of Carter Page after he was ousted by the campaign” (emphasis added). Kessler’s article stressed the timing of the FISA surveillance order a second time, noting that “other than the contact with Halper, which Page described as inconsequential, the FBI’s surveillance of Page came after he left the campaign in late September” (emphasis added).

However, as former Assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy explained, once the government obtains a FISA order on a target’s “phone or his communication devices, [such as], emails, text accounts and the like, you not only get the forward-going communications, you get whatever stored communications are on his system.” That means the FISA order allowed the FBI to obtain past communications between Page and Trump campaign officials, including the head of Trump’s campaign, Bannon."

All of which is exactly what I tried to tell you.
What part of "stored on your system" puzzles you? Did the FBI seize his PC?