• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoops! Biden Reportedly Involved With 2016 Spying on Trump!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you got nothing. And being in IT is a little different than knowing FBI procedures. At least any sane person would assume that.
And you know nothing at all. Your own link supports what I just told you.
By the way, I was responsible for providing info to law enforcement from our archived metadata. That is certainly more than you can claim.

As I asked before...what systems do you think have stored communications from the past?

Andrew McCarthy explained, once the government obtains a FISA order on a target’s “phone or his communication devices, [such as], emails, text accounts and the like, you not only get the forward-going communications, you get whatever stored communications are on his system.”

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
1. You didn't provide a link to your information. How much did he donate? There are 350 pages of donors of $250 or less....
2. Misfud is irrelevant since we know that the Australian ambassador told Australian intelligence that he'd been learned the Russians had hacked email from Papadopoulos.
It says right on it - the source is Clinton Foundation donor records. You don't think it is the least bit suspicious that both ends of the Papadopoulos "evidence" trail lead to Clinton Foundation donors? I sure do.

Mifsud is NOT "irrelevant" - especially if, as Papadopoulos says, he never told Downer about the emails.

Raoul_Luke

By the way, I was responsible for providing info to law enforcement from our archived metadata. That is certainly more than you can claim.

As I asked before...what systems do you think have stored communications from the past?
So the providers never make back ups of their server files and archive them?

Colorforms

Senator

You have no idea what I know, and I'm certainly not so arrogant as to claim I know better than you. But, knowing how hard you fight to claim your ignorance, I have little faith in your expertise. For all I know you're a homeless mentally challenged child molester. Your posts would certainly better support that then an IT professional. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You have no idea what I know, and I'm certainly not so arrogant as to claim I know better than you. But, knowing how hard you fight to claim your ignorance, I have little faith in your expertise. For all I know you're a homeless mentally challenged child molester. Your posts would certainly better support that then an IT professional. :)
I asked you a question. Your response is to suggest I'm a child molester. If I actually knew what you know I would not have asked. Now that you've dodged the question, I can guess.

Colorforms

Senator
If @MV were in IT as he said he is, he would know that the contents of emails, other than pictures, are downloaded into temp files so that they can be read on your system. Even if you delete them, they can be reconstructed. This is why Hillary had to use bleachbit on her servers, and why you need an antivirus that scans emails.

Colorforms

Senator
I asked you a question. Your response is to suggest I'm a child molester. If I actually knew what you know I would not have asked. Now that you've dodged the question, I can guess.
I have no intentions of telling you my background. Hell, if I had my way, I would forget you even exist. That would be turning a blind eye to the cancer that infects our nation, however.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It says right on it - the source is Clinton Foundation donor records. You don't think it is the least bit suspicious that both ends of the Papadopoulos "evidence" trail lead to Clinton Foundation donors? I sure do.

Mifsud is NOT "irrelevant" - especially if, as Papadopoulos says, he never told Downer about the emails.
Funny thing...I went to the Clinton Foundation and their donor info doesn't have that line at the bottom of the page. So what web site did you go to for that info?

Where did you see Papadopoulos deny the conversation with Downer?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If @MV were in IT as he said he is, he would know that the contents of emails, other than pictures, are downloaded into temp files so that they can be read on your system. Even if you delete them, they can be reconstructed. This is why Hillary had to use bleachbit on her servers, and why you need an antivirus that scans emails.
WTF are you talking about?

Fer chrissakes...your version of how things work is simply bizarre.

There are a number of email software packages. In outlook your email is read into a .DAT file. If you have your provider configured as most do, it is then deleted from the provider's system...mine goes to deleted folder on their side. It is currently kept there for 3 days and then permanently deleted.

Hillary didn't use BleachBit. Her system admin did. He had extracted email from her .DAT files into temp files, changed her configuration to delete after 30 days and run the delete. After comparing what happened to what he expected to happen he deleted the extract temp files and ran bleachbit to make sure they were gone.

I hope that helps.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have no intentions of telling you my background. Hell, if I had my way, I would forget you even exist. That would be turning a blind eye to the cancer that infects our nation, however.
My question has nothing to do with your background. I asked what systems would you go to for past communications? What do you think McCarthy is talking about?

Andrew McCarthy explained, once the government obtains a FISA order on a target’s “phone or his communication devices, [such as], emails, text accounts and the like, you not only get the forward-going communications, you get whatever stored communications are on his system.”

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You think they back up the delete folders? As I said, my provider keeps my deleted email for three days...and the email cannot be retrieved after that. My hard drive crashed not that long ago. I had backups but couldn't get email back from the gap after the last backup...a week prior. After my communications with them...I can guarantee they don't back those up, since you've indicated they are to be deleted.

Colorforms

Senator
WTF are you talking about?

Fer chrissakes...your version of how things work is simply bizarre.

There are a number of email software packages. In outlook your email is read into a .DAT file. If you have your provider configured as most do, it is then deleted from the provider's system...mine goes to deleted folder on their side. It is currently kept there for 3 days and then permanently deleted.

Hillary didn't use BleachBit. Her system admin did. He had extracted email from her .DAT files into temp files, changed her configuration to delete after 30 days and run the delete. After comparing what happened to what he expected to happen he deleted the extract temp files and ran bleachbit to make sure they were gone.

I hope that helps.
Sorry, but whatever you do on your system, there is a digital record. Even if you delete everything on your drive, it can be reconstructed unless that specific address is overwritten.

All of the settings in the world wont change that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Sorry, but whatever you do on your system, there is a digital record. Even if you delete everything on your drive, it can be reconstructed unless that specific address is overwritten.

ON YOUR SYSTEM...ON YOUR DRIVE!

So how does the FBI view what is on YOUR SYSTEM or YOUR DRIVE?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

If you delete everything on your drive, format it.

D

Deleted member 21794

Link for their mental problems? Do you know hem personally? What is it you think they suffer from. Examples please. You voted for a man in 2016 with multiple mental disorders and continue supporting him through thick and thin, That says much about you.
So you think eating magic dirt and fantasizing about killing kids and sex with animals are all normal?

Wow.

Raoul_Luke

You think they back up the delete folders? As I said, my provider keeps my deleted email for three days...and the email cannot be retrieved after that. My hard drive crashed not that long ago. I had backups but couldn't get email back from the gap after the last backup...a week prior. After my communications with them...I can guarantee they don't back those up, since you've indicated they are to be deleted.
Where did anyone say they were collecting deleted emails anyway? Most people I know are not obsessive about deleting emails, at least not meaningful ones. I only delete spam and messages that have no relevance for me (and even them I leave in the deleted folder indefinitely - does the provider clear out the older ones? I don't know - but I do know I can scroll back pretty far in that one as well). I store everything else - either in one of a number of subfolders (like a filing cabinet), or just left in the Inbox (in case I need to refer to it later). When I go into a (sub) folder with a bunch of emails in it, and scroll down looking for a real old one, I get down so far and then there's a link there that says older emails are available from our Outlook server by clicking the link. Am I imagining all that?

Raoul_Luke

Funny thing...I went to the Clinton Foundation and their donor info doesn't have that line at the bottom of the page. So what web site did you go to for that info?

Where did you see Papadopoulos deny the conversation with Downer?
https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/30/joseph-mifsud-papadopoulos-clinton-foundation/

I didn't say he denied having the conversation:

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/12/view-calls-bs-papadopoulos-claiming-cant-remember-telling-trump-campaign-russian-dirt_partner/

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Actually in that avatar of yours, ol Beto looks like he's striking a messianic pose. He (apparently) thinks he is the messiah. Do you think he is the messiah?
Yes. He reminds me very much of the Lord. In Beto 3:12 we trust.

Site. Worshipping politicians is for trump supporters. I’m just trying to trigger the cons, which is working. : )