• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoops, Michelle Antoinette did it again! $50,000+ on lingerie?!?

wow, you people are so petty...you're prolly going to be ashamed at how petty you are.

Conservatives hate sex with humans, liberals do not hate sex with humans.

Dino

Russian Asset
Problem is shows how out of touch with the common man the Obama have gotten. Obama's 50 golfing trips and the wife's 50k in lingerie are poor form, and of course, never brought up by the sycophantic American mainstream.

Dino

Russian Asset
Yes, it seems like it. He's golfed more times than anyone including Clinton and I don't remember anyone named Bush have a shopping spree as Michelle has. So I'd say yes.

Dino

Russian Asset
Where's yours??

Obamas spend like no one else. Try to prove that fact wrong. And don't compare to a sultan's wife, you mentioned about first family specifically.

Ok, ready, Go!

gabriel

Governor
mine?? lol! i dont have any knowledge one way or the other, little fella. i asked you a question hoping you would have some detailed knowledge on the subject. and what did i get? meaningless opinion with no facts to back it up! what a surprise!! hhahaahahahahahahaa

Dino

Russian Asset
Ok then, I knew you knew better than to dispute me. No Bush or Clinton ever spent 50 grand in a lingerie store or golfed as much as Obama's 80 or so outings. Truly unprecedented stuff.

Barbella

Senator
Remember her "shopping trip" to Target, which was heavily publicized by the press? "Oh look, she's just like us"...blah blah blah.

Her trip to Agent Provocateur? Reported by no one but foreign press....

wonder why.....

[B]"I don't remember ever reading about a First Lady's shopping spree for skivvies before. Probably because previously First Ladies knew enough to be more circumspect and classy.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the website to see just in what kind of store Michelle chose to shop. Wow. Photos of women in trashy clothes, some cuddling each other. There's corsets and garters...and whips and paddles and nipple clamps. Nice image for our country's Leader and his Wife."
[/B]

:-D
Here's a reader's comment I thought was hilarious:

mark14

Council Member
Ok then, I knew you knew better than to dispute me. No Bush or Clinton ever spent 50 grand in a lingerie store or golfed as much as Obama's 80 or so outings. Truly unprecedented stuff.
"There has been criticism of the president's vacation at this time. But how does the number of vacation days the president has spent compare to his predecessors? CBS Radio's Mark Knoller has kept track of presidential vacations for years and supplied the data.

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days."

CBS News Aug 17, 2011

mark14

Council Member
"Her trip to Agent Provocateur? Reported by no one but foreign press...."

All you have an is unsubstantiated gossip column.

This is really beneath serious discussion if it isn't confirmed.

gabriel

Governor
that wasnt my question lil man. ill talk slow for ya , ok? do the obamas live more extravagantly than other first families did? if you dont know, please resist the temptation of trying to bs it. it makes you look silly.

Dino

Russian Asset
Wow, that proved absolutely nothing.

We're talking "extravagance" here, not days spent in a home other than the White House. W never golfed this many times in his entire presidency.

Dino

Russian Asset
Yeah it is. To the lib media, Both Bushs' golf outings were reported as disconnect and lack of seriousness while deployed Americans were in harm's way. W chose to give up golf while the nation was in conflict when told of the image it created.

You're just posting in the natural order of a liberal double standard. Nothing new.