• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoops, Michelle Antoinette did it again! $50,000+ on lingerie?!?

Dino

Russian Asset
Yes, the standard for the qualities applied to certain actions is the way it is reported and how it affects the American public's psyche and opinion. "America Idol" is considered a good show due to how much coverage and the amount of people paying attention. When someone wins on it, they become popular and the public opinion is he or she is talented and worthy of getting rich from it. Media influences us very highly.

Days

Commentator
Agent Provocateur refused to confirm the rumor, so the story itself is telling you that it is an unconfirmed rumor.

But it looks like they got Dino, hook, line, and sinker.

Friday13

Governor
And demolishing a multi-million dollar mansion to replace it with one even larger and more expensive shows how "in touch with the common man" ol' Mutt is, correct?

Dino

Russian Asset
My discriminatory abilities are irrelevant here. They don't create a public perception. You asked about a measure of public perception like "extravagance" in general terms and I gave you an accurate response.

gabriel

Governor
i did nothing of the kind keeno! i asked you a question about actual behaviour . squirm all you like but so far u aint answered it with any documentation. save the perceptions of a moronic american idol public for someone who cares what they think.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
"Her trip to Agent Provocateur? Reported by no one but foreign press...."

All you have an is unsubstantiated gossip column.

This is really beneath serious discussion if it isn't confirmed.
Well it's a step up from the usual discussion about the size of the First Lady's butt.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Agent Provocateur refused to confirm the rumor, so the story itself is telling you that it is an unconfirmed rumor.

But it looks like they got Dino, hook, line, and sinker.
Remember the "GOSSIP" here in PJ about the First Lady having a fling with a Secret Service agent? The Globe. Typical reading material for Obama haters. I wonder what happened to that story?

Dino

Russian Asset
Just explaining what's relevant in politics on a political chat board. If relevance isn't your cup of tea continue asking questions about nothing in particular to OTHERS.

Bye.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'd think it more prudent to diss someone for spending $24,000+ just for hair styling and makeup for one month. That's what Sarah Palin did. It would have made more sense to use that money for a tutor for her daughters she was dragging with her for photo ops. No wonder they have to get GED's instead of graduating like normal kids.

Days

Commentator
I missed that diss. But I have been posting a lot lately, even getting in scraps. I need a vacation... from my keyboard.

Days

Commentator
there's rules on how you can spend campaign money.... and that was a real story, not just a rumor in a gossip column. But even if this rumor is true, it is still personal money, not campaign money. that said, I thought Palin dressed smarter than the other candidates.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
there's rules on how you can spend campaign money.... and that was a real story, not just a rumor in a gossip column. But even if this rumor is true, it is still personal money, not campaign money. that said, I thought Palin dressed smarter than the other candidates.
True but I don't think McCain, Biden and Barack would have looked very good in red leather jackets, high heels and designer glasses. Oh and prom hair.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Well I don't think a lot of Republicans were very happy with it and it was their (YOUR) money she spent IF you contributed to that failed campaign. SUCKERS!!!!