• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoops, Michelle Antoinette did it again! $50,000+ on lingerie?!?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
why of course it's JEALOUSY
They LOVE that word. First word cons learn. Makes them feel "special" and superior somehow. LOL

lilly

Council Member
Even if it's true, it's their pay check and I would think they could spend it the way they want.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Even if it's true, it's their pay check and I would think they could spend it the way they want.
True. But they'll make it their business. Anything to diss the First Lady and Obama. Even if they have to invent something. And I do recall some people bragging about their own expensive cars, trips and even their shoes for Christ sake. Hypocrisy to the hilt.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny ....but.....that's not what you said about Sarah Palin's campaign wardrobe.
What's also funny is you trying to compare the FIRST LADY with a 1/2 term governor...3rd place beauty pageant queen and a Mayor of a town with 7000 or so people. One is classy and knows how to keep her mouth shut. The other one is shrill and uses words like "arse" "panties in a wad" and "bastards" on national TV. And goes on a TV show 2 wks after theiy said her husband has incest with her daughters. Oh yeah and asked her daughet's dance partner if they were going to do a Lap dancey kind of dance. Real classy...huh Lapcat? I bet your cats are classier than that. I know mine is.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So Obama is supposed to be behind his desk 7 by 24? Is he allowed time to take a shit? George W. Bush spent about 1/3rd of his total time in office on vacation in Crawford, Kennebunkport, or Camp David.....are you telling me that you'd rather have Obama "clearing brush" on his ranch than playing a round of golf?

by the way, I don't remember anyone criticizing Bush's golf games....even the goofy statement about terrorism and then "and now watch me make this shot".

Bo-4

Senator
I don't read RW British gossip and will leave that up to you.

PLUS, no credible source on this (or shutting down Madison Avenue) on anything other than UK gossip and reposts to RW blogs.

So.. i call BS!

Bo-4

Senator
Love your avatar...Looks like McRage if he actually smoked cigars.
Lol.. your Grumpy McRage comment reminded me of this classic!

[video=youtube;3pDunchnnUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pDunchnnUY[/video]

mark14

Council Member
Yeah it is. To the lib media, Both Bushs' golf outings were reported as disconnect and lack of seriousness while deployed Americans were in harm's way. W chose to give up golf while the nation was in conflict when told of the image it created.

You're just posting in the natural order of a liberal double standard. Nothing new.
Well W didn't give it up and also took up biking instead. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/13/bush-i-gave-up-golf-for-t_n_101595.html Bush should have felt guilty. He sent all those soldiers to get killed. Obama is ending the wars. He deserves some time off, and it isn't near as many days off as Bush or Reagan took.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Kinda looks like Bush tore a tendon in his knee and since he had to quit running and playing golf he decided to make it look like a sacrifice he was making......figures.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I think it's funny how some run to defend her spendthrift ways, don't you?

She's miking being FLOTUS for all she can.

The comments after the article are hilarious, aren't they? I like the one talking about the naughty things offered on Agent P's website...saying how that's not a good reflection on the First Lady.

Oh well, I guess she at least bought good stuff and not that cheap Victoria's Secret crap. It would have been better in the long run though...cheap or not, VS is an American Company (I think).

:smile:

Remember her "shopping trip" to Target, which was heavily publicized by the press? "Oh look, she's just like us"...blah blah blah.

Her trip to Agent Provocateur? Reported by no one but foreign press....

wonder why.....

[B]"I don't remember ever reading about a First Lady's shopping spree for skivvies before. Probably because previously First Ladies knew enough to be more circumspect and classy.

Out of curiosity, I looked up the website to see just in what kind of store Michelle chose to shop. Wow. Photos of women in trashy clothes, some cuddling each other. There's corsets and garters...and whips and paddles and nipple clamps. Nice image for our country's Leader and his Wife."
[/B]

:-D
Here's a reader's comment I thought was hilarious:

LeilaniMP

Empress
LOL! Remember the meltdowns over Palin's wardrobe? It's OKAY when Michelle does it

Gotta love that libpocrisy!

:cool:

That must be those sacrifices the President's always talking about ;)

I bet Palin is reading this going ...hmmm....campaign wardrobe anyone? LOL

CatsEye

Mayor
The White House says "This story is 100 per cent false". Even if the story turns out to be true it amazes me how foolish people can be. Quit assuming everything you hear is true. In fact assume everything you hear is false, you will be correct more often than not by doing so.

Bo-4

Senator
Amazing isn't it?

The White House says "This story is 100 per cent false". Even if the story turns out to be true it amazes me how foolish people can be. Quit assuming everything you hear is true. In fact assume everything you hear is false, you will be correct more often than not by doing so.
Same British tabloid who made up the story about Euro trip costing taxpayers 2 million a day.

Shameless...

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Who gives a crap?! It's her money...it wasn't money taken from some Congressional bill or earmark from a stimulus. It's her friggin' money...she should be able to spend it on whatever she chooses. How about we concentrate on issues that are actually important to the country instead of petty nitpicking? We can't very well tell liberals to concentrate on the issues instead of our candidates' business ventures and infidelities when we are talking about what Michelle wears to bed or uses to put Obie in the mood.

Number_58

I'm one of the deplorables lefty warns you about.
Actually, who cares if it is true?? Really, it's their money and they should be able to spend it however they want to...regardless of whether they want to allow us the same liberty.