• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Whoops, Michelle Antoinette did it again! $50,000+ on lingerie?!?

Bo-4

Senator
Who gives a crap?! It's her money...it wasn't money taken from some Congressional bill or earmark from a stimulus. It's her friggin' money...she should be able to spend it on whatever she chooses. How about we concentrate on issues that are actually important to the country instead of petty nitpicking? We can't very well tell liberals to concentrate on the issues instead of our candidates' business ventures and infidelities when we are talking about what Michelle wears to bed or uses to put Obie in the mood.
Kudos!

Council Member
Democrats love sex with humans, republicans love sex on humans and maybe a few farm animals.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I couldn't care less how they spend their money or what they eat, as long as they're not trying to tell the rest of of us how we should "sacrifice" or what we should put on our plates.

That some do not see the hypocrisy of what the 0bamas say, as opposed to what they do, is not in the least surprising.

Those defending or excusing their (the 0's) actions only show their own hypocrisy and blindness.

All politicicians are full of crap.

See ya, Al...have fun shining the spotlight on the roaches

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I couldn't care less how they spend their money or what they eat, as long as they're not trying to tell the rest of of us how we should "sacrifice" or what we should put on our plates.

That some do not see the hypocrisy of what the 0bamas say, as opposed to what they do, is not in the least surprising.

Those defending or excusing their (the 0's) actions only show their own hypocrisy and blindness.

All politicicians are full of crap.

See ya, Al...have fun shining the spotlight on the roaches
Maybe you should toppost saying you were WRONG. See the posts refuting your allegations?? It was all a LIE...malicious gossip.

LeilaniMP

Empress
Hmmm....I might be mistaken, but didn't you comment on her telling us what we should eat in the past, while not following her own healthy eating guidelines?

I could not care less what she spends her money on, but it is the height of hypocrisy for us to be told to make sacrifices, etc., while they espouse a completely different thing themselves.

Everbody is flawed. The only one who wasn't was crucified many, many years ago.

All politicians are full of crap.

Who gives a crap?! It's her money...it wasn't money taken from some Congressional bill or earmark from a stimulus. It's her friggin' money...she should be able to spend it on whatever she chooses. How about we concentrate on issues that are actually important to the country instead of petty nitpicking? We can't very well tell liberals to concentrate on the issues instead of our candidates' business ventures and infidelities when we are talking about what Michelle wears to bed or uses to put Obie in the mood.