• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's going to fill their shoes?

The truth

Council Member
They'll have to raise the minimum wage, they'll be fine. Still better than those fly over states getting pounded by tornadoes,pretty funny watching those trailers go flyin'

Colorforms

Senator
They'll have to raise the minimum wage, they'll be fine. Still better than those fly over states getting pounded by tornadoes,pretty funny watching those trailers go flyin'
So you're good with watching people's homes get destroyed? What is it with you fascists these days?

Colorforms

Senator
I'm just trying to keep with this board, many posts bashing California,New York etc.You are upset now when a fly over state is bashed?
Don't see anyone wishing Californians losing their livelihoods, or even possibly their lives in a tornado. That seems to be a unique thing on the fascist left.

But I'm sure it's exactly like the birther movement :)

The truth

Council Member
Don't see anyone wishing Californians losing their livelihoods, or even possibly their lives in a tornado. That seems to be a unique thing on the fascist left.

But I'm sure it's exactly like the birther movement :)
yeah right,seems your kind can dish it out,but go full *edited* when comes back on you

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
appears the rich in San Fran are going to have to learn to do for themselves, there will soon be no serfs there to do it for them:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/how-san-francisco-broke-americas-heart/ar-AABGKVD?ocid=spartandhp

No poor whites, blacks or gays or old places to eat at!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/how-san-francisco-broke-americas-heart/ar-AABGKVD?ocid=spartandhp
Because they're getting rich by being the most educated and creative people in this country, maybe ?

San Francisco Unseats Zurich as City With Highest Salaries and Most Disposable Income

The truth

Council Member
Really? We're dishing it out? Gotta link to anyone wishing people lost their homes in California?
In the 1 month I have been here there have been dozens of posts bashing California,New York etc, many wishing ill will on fellow Americans.Sickening to see and read.Go find your own link, of denial if you want

Colorforms

Senator
In the 1 month I have been here there have been dozens of posts bashing California,New York etc, many wishing ill will on fellow Americans.Sickening to see and read.Go find your own link, of denial if you want
Bashing California and wishing misfortune on people are 2 entirely different things. There is plenty to bash California for, but wishing people ill because you disagree with them politically is sociopathic.

The truth

Council Member
Bashing California and wishing misfortune on people are 2 entirely different things. There is plenty to bash California for, but wishing people ill because you disagree with them politically is sociopathic.
plenty? Most Californians Im sure are happy they don't live in those awful fly over states getting pounded by tornadoes and floods

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am sure alley bums say the same thing.
what alley is a 1/4 mile from nearest home?????????????or a camera________come on boy post the truth for once. My driveway is almost 1/2 mile, I piss outside because I can and don't have to worry of anyone seeing me...……...