• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's the idiot in the front row who was disrespecting the flag?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Woooops, busted in a lie. Now it’s “take two!”
Now it’s a 14 month old nothingburger.

Good stuff!
AH ERICTHERIGHT...never wrong in his own mind. You asked for a link, I gave you one. So shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

LOL When the flag (which was draped on the casket as well as carried) passes by, it's what people do...salute. He just dropped his arm before anyone else, like I said before...it's very heavy and he doesn't work out, you know.
Saluting the flag or the person?

Pretty uncommon for civilians to salute with hand to heart at funerals.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And here I thought you guys had written Snopes off as being too partisan to be honest about anything....
I know, it's hilarious. "Two liberals in a basement". They are such hypocrites. The only source they think is fair and honest is Fox News, Breitbart, Washington Times, and we can't forget American Thinker and Towhhall. LOL Isn't there more? Pajama Media? hedge(something or other) Any source that says Donald Trump is MAGA.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know, it's hilarious. "Two liberals in a basement". They are such hypocrites. The only source they think is fair and honest is Fox News, Breitbart, Washington Times, and we can't forget American Thinker and Towhhall. LOL Isn't there more? Pajama Media? hedge(something or other) Any source that says Donald Trump is MAGA.
Don't forget (mis)InfoWars...

Caroljo

Senator
Phil's link shows him with his hand on his heart while the casket was directly by them. The picture I showed was him standing there with his hand down. I guess it got too heavy for him to keep holding it up like the others did. LOL
My picture wasn't photo shopped, evidently. OTOH I don't see Mr. Fish saying anything about Michelle's photo shopped picture his pals here have posted MANY times. I think he should have to prove there's a penis under Michelle's dress in retribution. Maybe he'd get over himself.
Yes, your photo shows his hand down.....and ALSO his head is down (bowed). Looked to me like he was praying. But then, you would call that disrespectful too.

How do you know yours wasn't photo shopped?

Oh...by the way, I found these for you to compare yours. You're welcome :)

Hey...it looks like Michelle had a problem with disrespect too!

I bet we could search and find photo's of other Presidents that didn't always do the right thing either. This thread is just childish.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
[URL='https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=obama%20disrespects%20flag&id=D51C992258D1A1A02D3679581F5FF1639F391625&FORM=IQFRBA']Stuff it, hypocrite
Michelle Obama shows extreme disrespect to US flag ...
joemiller.us/.../09/michelle-obama-shows-extreme-disrespect-to-us-flag
As police and firefighters fold the flag to the sound of marching bagpipers, a skeptical looking Mrs. Obama leans to her husband and appears to say, “all this just for a flag.” She then purses her lips and shakes her head slightly as Mr. Obama nods.

[/URL]

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes, your photo shows his hand down.....and ALSO his head is down (bowed). Looked to me like he was praying. But then, you would call that disrespectful too.

How do you know yours wasn't photo shopped?

Oh...by the way, I found these for you to compare yours. You're welcome :)

Hey...it looks like Michelle had a problem with disrespect too!

I bet we could search and find photo's of other Presidents that didn't always do the right thing either. This thread is just childish.
"It looked to me like". HA HA
It also looked to you like these were brackets you put around a quote. ( ).
One of your pals used to think they looked like her breasts. You girls are so silly. BTW...I've seen all those pictures, so you're a little late. My thread was about Silly Donald. Form your own thread about Obama. Wouldn't be the first time. Who gives a sh*t?

Caroljo

Senator
"It looked to me like". HA HA
It also looked to you like these were brackets you put around a quote. ( ).
One of your pals used to think they looked like her breasts. You girls are so silly. BTW...I've seen all those pictures, so you're a little late. My thread was about Silly Donald. Form your own thread about Obama. Wouldn't be the first time. Who gives a sh*t?
You're the ugliest person, inside and out, that I've ever come across. And you tell US we're hateful...SMH. Have you ever been diagnosed psychotic? Just a hunch......

Your thread is nothing but a lie. I don't care who this is about, I showed what a huge hypocrite you are. Why is it ok for Obama to not salute, but it's Trump who's the disrespectful one? At least answer the question truthfully, if you can.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You're the ugliest person, inside and out, that I've ever come across. And you tell US we're hateful...SMH. Have you ever been diagnosed psychotic? Just a hunch......

Your thread is nothing but a lie. I don't care who this is about, I showed what a huge hypocrite you are. Why is it ok for Obama to not salute, but it's Trump who's the disrespectful one? At least answer the question truthfully, if you can.
I never said it was okay for Obama not to salute. You hop up to the top and make a thread about Obama not saluting and I'll respond. And really...when have you ever come across me? In your dreams? LOL You sound angry. Maybe you should sit down, have a smoke and get over yourself.