• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's the idiot in the front row who was disrespecting the flag?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I referred to them in post #7 as well.
I take comfort that even those on the left can be sourced to prove these lefties are liars. And then we don't need to hear about the "nutwinger" source referred to.
Really shows how desperate they are to air bald-faced lies, despite reality.
Who is snopes anyway

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I referred to them in post #7 as well.
I take comfort that even those on the left can be sourced to prove these lefties are liars. And then we don't need to hear about the "nutwinger" source referred to.
Really shows how desperate they are to air bald-faced lies, despite reality.
She saw a picture of Trump, the only one in those front pews, who doesn't have his hand on his heart. She didn't lie. She also didn't do any research to make sure it told the whole story.

Dino

Russian Asset
She saw a picture of Trump, the only one in those front pews, who doesn't have his hand on his heart. She didn't lie. She also didn't do any research to make sure it told the whole story.
She said he was "disrespecting the flag". A lie. Because he did no such thing.

Right?

Caroljo

Senator
Ya, a picture that was taken in a quick short time (probably on purpose) showing his hand not on his heart. That doesn't mean he didn't have it there 2 seconds before they snapped the picture. She made a big deal over nothing, as usual.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
She said he was "disrespecting the flag". A lie. Because he did no such thing.

Right?
The flag was draped over the casket. OKAY...if you'd rather say he was disrespecting the late GHW Bush...have it your way. LOL

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ya, a picture that was taken in a quick short time (probably on purpose) showing his hand not on his heart. That doesn't mean he didn't have it there 2 seconds before they snapped the picture. She made a big deal over nothing, as usual.
As I told you and your thick-headed pals here, I didn't see the first shot before I posted it. Nevertheless, if he wasn't so "heavy-handed" he'd have been able to hold it up there longer. Understand? LOL He's such a weakling in so many ways. I found it REALLY disrespectful when he went home after the services and Tweeted false Rasmussen poll about himself. You'd think he'd have been reflecting on the words of those who spoke of GHW NOT being self absorbed and didn't brag. NAH...it didn't even penetrate.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And here I thought you guys had written Snopes off as being too partisan to be honest about anything....
I should have checked it out first, as @PhilFish said. You know, the guy who checked out all the photo shopped FILTHY pictures his pals here posted of Michelle O and never bothered to reprimand them or demean them in any way. LOL He hates me. I'm sad.

Dino

Russian Asset
The flag was draped over the casket. OKAY...if you'd rather say he was disrespecting the late GHW Bush...have it your way. LOL
No, he disrespected nothing and no one.
You're just floundering.
Your gullibility strikes again.

Caroljo

Senator
As I told you and your thick-headed pals here, I didn't see the first shot before I posted it. Nevertheless, if he wasn't so "heavy-handed" he'd have been able to hold it up there longer. Understand? LOL He's such a weakling in so many ways. I found it REALLY disrespectful when he went home after the services and Tweeted false Rasmussen poll about himself. You'd think he'd have been reflecting on the words of those who spoke of GHW NOT being self absorbed and didn't brag. NAH...it didn't even penetrate.
So you agree he wasn't "disrespecting" President Bush? Good to know.
Why should he go home and "reflect" on a funeral? He did his duty by going (if he hadn't you would be crying about that!). Unless the funeral is for a close friend or relative, most people go home and carry on immediately with their lives. You're just trying to come up with another reason to rant about him.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I should have checked it out first, as @PhilFish said. You know, the guy who checked out all the photo shopped FILTHY pictures his pals here posted of Michelle O and never bothered to reprimand them or demean them in any way. LOL He hates me. I'm sad.
Wait.. Michelle is a poster here?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep. Eyes closed, mouth open... definitely asleep.
PILE ON. LOL Kiss ass....you'll still be able to post race baiting posts. That's the way it is. You two should get together. I might just give you a big ole "creative" rating that seems to upset the mentally ill.

Caroljo

Senator
PILE ON. LOL Kiss ass....you'll still be able to post race baiting posts. That's the way it is. You two should get together. I might just give you a big ole "creative" rating that seems to upset the mentally ill.
Who complains about the "creative" rating? Who complains about ANY ratings, except liberals? Glad to see you finally admit liberals are mentally ill.