• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Who's the idiot in the front row who was disrespecting the flag?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
WTH? He posted the other day. I said NOTHING about your perceived family or child. And this has been going on with you FAR longer than the other day. I just tried searching his name to see what you're dreaming up and of course it doesn't show up? Banned, huh? So you make an accusation, don't back it up with shit and know I can't look it up. LOL Nice one. If I said anything about your family or child or dog or cat, you'd have let me know. I have nothing from you indicating such.

Saladin was here? That'll never do..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Saladin was here? That'll never do..
Of course not. Now, do you want to tell the board what I said about your family? That's quite an accusation not to back it up. But if that's the way you are, call me unsurprised.

Bear Claw

President
Sometimes a Mod (who is human) takes an instant dislike to a poster who he/she considers 'indecent'. Being human, they sometimes can't help but notice and comment on practically everything that person says while letting it slide with other posters. I guess that's human nature.

I'd be a terrible Mod. OTOH, being human, although 'indecent', we tend to dislike being pointed out and ridiculed for every damn thing and bite back. Sometimes we pay dearly. I'll go tend to my "housewifely duties" now and leave this thread probably for my own good.

You really need to take a break!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course not. Now, do you want to tell the board what I said about your family? That's quite an accusation not to back it up. But if that's the way you are, call me unsurprised.
If the board is interested they can read any one of our many inane exchanges. They are quite entertaining...and go something like this.

•nina makes shit up about what Phil is thinking...pretends Phil said it and attacks it.

•phil gets all puffy. Lots of back a day forth. Phil dispels the fabrication (cause Nina has no basis).

Lots of inane posting results

Nina relagated to nipping with creative ratings.

Oh, like I said I'm not providing you shit.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If the board is interested they can read any one of our many inane exchanges. They are quite entertaining...and go something like this.

•nina makes shit up about what Phil is thinking...pretends Phil said it and attacks it.

•phil gets all puffy. Lots of back a day forth. Phil dispels the fabrication (cause Nina has no basis).

Lots of inane posting results

Nina relagated to nipping with creative ratings.

Oh, like I said I'm not providing you shit.
When you tell everyone that I slandered your "child" or family, and won't back it up...provide a link, it says a lot about you. The only reference to your family was when you told me that if you were walking down the sidewalk with your family and met me, you'd move them across the street. I don't know anything about your family. I realize it's hard to find something that's not there. But if you think you can intimidate me into not slamming Trump or his grown kids, or anything else by making up that kind of garbage, then you're wrong.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your funeral! Go ahead!
Why should it be "my funeral"? He's posting as a poster. And he's been goading me for days. This BS about slandering his "child" is above the norm. I resent being accused of something I didn't do.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When you tell everyone that I slandered your "child" or family, and won't back it up...provide a link, it says a lot about you. The only reference to your family was when you told me that if you were walking down the sidewalk with your family and met me, you'd move them across the street. I don't know anything about your family. I realize it's hard to find something that's not there. But if you think you can intimidate me into not slamming Trump or his grown kids, or anything else by making up that kind of garbage, then you're wrong.
I'm not trying to intimidate. You carry on.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
We've been here many times. No worries. She's got to play dumb and affronted now
I know I never slandered your CHILD. You are sitting pretty here, aren't you? You can accuse someone of something they didn't do and make damn sure I can't prove it because Saladin (who you implicated) is banned, obviously. You make remarks about me "accusing you" of crap but you won't back up anything regarding me slandering any Mod's children. Why? You can't, because it isn't there. Yet you say I'm playing dumb? You know good and well I'd have been banned if I SLANDERED a child of yours. Get real!!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
We've been here many times. No worries. She's got to play dumb and affronted now
I agree we go back and forth and I'm partly to blame. You take the high road and pretend you aren't a big part of it. BUT...I've never accused you of slandering my family. Others have and you don't seem to notice. You can take the high road when you provide the evidence. And I want a LINK...not some conjured up fake post anyone could write pretending it's my post.

Caroljo

Senator
Sometimes a Mod (who is human) takes an instant dislike to a poster who he/she considers 'indecent'. Being human, they sometimes can't help but notice and comment on practically everything that person says while letting it slide with other posters. I guess that's human nature.

I'd be a terrible Mod. OTOH, being human, although 'indecent', we tend to dislike being pointed out and ridiculed for every damn thing and bite back. Sometimes we pay dearly. I'll go tend to my "housewifely duties" now and leave this thread probably for my own good.
LMAO! You just described yourself completely!

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I agree we go back and forth and I'm partly to blame. You take the high road and pretend you aren't a big part of it. BUT...I've never accused you of slandering my family. Others have and you don't seem to notice. You can take the high road when you provide the evidence. And I want a LINK...not some conjured up fake post anyone could write pretending it's my post.
Like I said. Go pound.