• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are 9 out of 10...

... tattoos sooooooooooooo crappy looking big blotches of ink on skin that remind me of skin cancer or the bubonic plague?

This is what your lymph nodes look like fed a diet of tattoo ink... because you see your body sees the ink as foreign invaders and tries to clean it up for you. ha ha

The tattoo shiite is outta hand. I'm not into it at all.
Can you believe nobody talks about how tattoo ink ends up in lymph nodes? Wtf??!?

They talk about people with ink having a higher rate of Hepatitis as if the risk is from the act itself. That tattoo artists aren't cleaning their needles. ha ha ha

Freakin' morons.

If that was true other blood born disease would also be trasnmitted at a greater rate (my opinion only) among the inked.

I believe ink leads to Hepatitis not because the needles are tainted but because inked people have behaviors that are high Hepatitis transmission behaviors.

Yes, yes needles do spread disease but I think behavior is just, or more, likely the disease vector.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Can you believe nobody talks about how tattoo ink ends up in lymph nodes? Wtf??!?

They talk about people with ink having a higher rate of Hepatitis as if the risk is from the act itself. That tattoo artists aren't cleaning their needles. ha ha ha

Freakin' morons.

If that was true other blood born disease would also be trasnmitted at a greater rate (my opinion only) among the inked.

I believe ink leads to Hepatitis not because the needles are tainted but because inked people have behaviors that are high Hepatitis transmission behaviors.

Yes, yes needles do spread disease but I think behavior is just, or more, likely the disease vector.
I hadn't thought about that in a long time. Kinda become desensitized to it. Don't really even remember when the tattoo craze hit and kinda took off.