• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are The Elite killing Western Civilization?

Marshabar

Council Member
Why?

Watching pie in the sky economics, the importation of slaves, the subjugation of Western cultural values one has to wonder why.

Aren't we all in the same soup pot?

Or ARE we? o_O

“What is relevant is what solves the problem. If we had thought through real relevancies, we would be on Sirius by now.” – Sir Peter Medewar

By Catherine Austin Fitts

*************************It is time to deal with the $64,000 dollar question — the biggest crazy aunt in the living room.

The questions that need to be raised in any effort to find the truth about any significant event related to power and money in the US — and answered if we are to ever find the truth of how our world works — are:

1. WHAT HAS BEEN THE SIZE OF THE U. S. BLACK BUDGET OVER THE LAST 50 YEARS?

2. WHAT ARE THE SOURCES AND USES OF FUNDS IN THE BLACK BUDGET?

3. WHO GOVERNS AND MANAGES THE BLACK BUDGET AND OPERATIONS?

4. WHY HAVE SO MANY DECENT PEOPLE SUPPORTED AN ILLEGAL BLACK BUDGET OPERATION OF SUCH MAGNITUDE FOR SO LONG?

5. IS THE WAR ON TERRORISM MOVING THE BLACK BUDGET ON BUDGET?

I do not know the answer to these questions.

What I do know is that asking these questions brings up an endless flow of questions about government corruption and dirty money. (For background on my experience dealing with black budget/slush fund operations at FHA and Ginnie Mae at the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Justice, Treasury and the New York Federal Reserve Bank, see my article, “The Myth of the Rule of Law”)
https://solari.com/blog/whats-up-with-the-black-budget/

Last edited:
"It is time to deal with the $64,000 dollar question — the biggest crazy aunt in the living room.

"The questions that need to be raised in any effort to find the truth about any significant event related to power and money in the US — and answered if we are to ever find the truth of how our world works — are:

"1. WHAT HAS BEEN THE SIZE OF THE U. S. BLACK BUDGET OVER THE LAST 50 YEARS?

"2. WHAT ARE THE SOURCES AND USES OF FUNDS IN THE BLACK BUDGET?

"3. WHO GOVERNS AND MANAGES THE BLACK BUDGET AND OPERATIONS?

"4. WHY HAVE SO MANY DECENT PEOPLE SUPPORTED AN ILLEGAL BLACK BUDGET OPERATION OF SUCH MAGNITUDE FOR SO LONG?

"5. IS THE WAR ON TERRORISM MOVING THE BLACK BUDGET ON BUDGET?

"I do not know the answer to these questions.

"What I do know is that asking these questions brings up an endless flow of questions about government corruption and dirty money. (For background on my experience dealing with black budget/slush fund operations at FHA and Ginnie Mae at the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Justice, Treasury and the New York Federal Reserve Bank, see my article, 'The Myth of the Rule of Law')"
https://solari.com/blog/whats-up-with-the-black-budget/