• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are the impeachment managers making their case pre trial

Mick

The Right is always right
Republicans were not allowed to call a single fvcking witness in the Democrat led hearings, and the Dems said that was perfectly fair. Now the Dems want witnesses in the GOP led Senate trial and claim it just isnt fair if they dont get them?

FVCK THEM.
Precisely. They blocked EVERY subpoena the GOP wanted to call. They hid testimony in the basement for weeks to screen it. They blocked GOP questioning. They refused to let WH lawyers be present for 71 of the 78 days........only allowing them to finally "sit in" on the last 7 days after the Dems had finished all their material witnesses. Now AFTER this they cry because their case is bullshit and want the GOP to throw them a bone? These people are downright insane.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
If true then Dems need to go forward with this case and quit begging for others to do their dirty work for them and go fishing for evidence. See, this is the problem you tools have. Everything is "clear cut" but then you can't even make your case. You should be humiliated.
They have the evidence and the treasonous O'Connell won't release the rest.
Trump thanks waterboarding is OK. I'd pay 5000 bucks to watch that POS being water boarded.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Precisely. They blocked EVERY subpoena the GOP wanted to call. They hid testimony in the basement for weeks to screen it. They blocked GOP questioning. They refused to let WH lawyers be present for 71 of the 78 days........only allowing them to finally "sit in" on the last 7 days after the Dems had finished all their material witnesses. Now AFTER this they cry because their case is bullshit and want the GOP to throw them a bone? These people are downright insane.
Insane people can't watch the hearings and see the documents, the chat messages, and the emails that have been presented and claim that Donald Trump did nothing wrong. The bad thing about the GOP is it's made up of the biggest liars I've ever seen.

Mick

Because Trump would not let his people testify. Instead he just ignored the subpoena as if he were above the law. Which is why he was impeached for obstruction of congress.
Simple solution. If you disagree that a coequal branch of government shouldn't bow to your every whim then the solution is to take it the courts. Why should Republicans fish where even your ilk wouldn't take the time to test out the waters? Think, spammy

Spamature

President
Why would a case they said was open and shut now have a desperate "need" for "documents and witnesses"??? You should be angered that you were lied to.

Maybe Schiff shouldn't have lied to the America people for the past 3 years through his rotted out teeth. No one made him state on TV for 2 years that he had evidence of collusion that even Mueller couldn't find. No one made him give a phony rendering of the phone call in front of the American people. No one forced him to impeach without first having made a proper case.

Your angry that Schiff is a tool. You should direct that at the person responsible: Pencil neck himself.

:D
Look you magnificent genius. This is as trial.
They don't get to decide the case based upon what they've seen on TV or heard on the radio, or from the lie infested rambling spewed at a Trump rally.
The jury only gets to decide a case based upon the evidence presented at trial.

That's why.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
A) It looks like this will be the only time they get to provide any evidence.

B) Trump's lawyers really don't having anything to add other than lies about how Republicans were allowed in during the depositions and lying that the Republican Jeff Sessions' Mueller investigation had anything with Democrats at all.
You DO realize that Sessions recused himself, and had ZERO to do with the Mueller investigation, right? That it was Rosenstein that ordered the probe, right? Tell me you know that.

Mick

Insane people can't watch the hearings and see the documents, the chat messages, and the emails that have been presented and claim that Donald Trump did nothing wrong.

Then demand your leaders quit crying and present their case. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Either this case is solid and is something your ilk would stand behind or it's not and you want others to fish for evidence. Pick a side or stfu already. You sound nuttier and more looney by the hour.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Because Trump would not let his people testify. Instead he just ignored the subpoena as if he were above the law. Which is why he was impeached for obstruction of congress.
Why didnt congress follow established law and take him to court? Oh yeah, it was an emergency that they impeach INSTANTLY....... but the emergency was so much an emergency, they waited a month to send the articles.

As for witnesses...it's called executive privilege. Clinton used it too.

Knowledge is your friend. Get some.

Mick

They don't get to decide the case based upon what they've seen on TV or heard on the radio, or from the lie infested rambling spewed at a Trump rally.

That's why.

How many investigators go on national TV and make up a fraudulent version of a phone call the subject investigation was involved in WHILE investigating? Please, kid. Either make a cogent argument or stop making yourself look stupid.

Spamature

President
You DO realize that Sessions recused himself, and had ZERO to do with the Mueller investigation, right? That it was Rosenstein that ordered the probe, right? Tell me you know that.
He had nothing to do with it except ordering the investigation and appointing Mueller to carry it out.

Then he recused himself.

After that it still had nothing to do with Democrats. Because another Republican took over the investigation that was started and carried out by REPUBLICANS, no Dems involved.

Mick

You'll have to forgive our resident conspiracy theorist. He still thinks the dossier is true, that collusion happened, and now is showing is still thinks Sessions was involved with Mueller. The man's a nut.

Spamature

President
How many investigators go on national TV and make up a fraudulent version of a phone call the subject investigation was involved in WHILE investigating? Please, kid. Either make a cogent argument or stop making yourself look stupid.
Trump did when he said it was a perfect phone call , and then his statement was named the LIE OF THE YEAR. It was a late entry but that whopper out stunk them all.

Spamature

President
You'll have to forgive our resident conspiracy theorist. He still thinks the dossier is true, that collusion happened, and now is showing is still thinks Sessions was involved with Mueller. The man's a nut.
Who appointed Mueller ?

Mick

He had nothing to do with it except ordering the investigation and appointing Mueller to carry it out.

Then he recused himself.

After that it still had nothing to do with Democrats. Because another Republican took over the investigation that was started and carried out by REPUBLICANS, no Dems involved.

Jesus Christ, are you ignorant or just enjoy lying through your rotted out teeth. Sessions recused himself in early March 2017: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/322069-sessions-recuses-himself-from-russia-probe

Mueller didn't come along until late May.

Do you do this on purpose? Sometimes I wonder.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

That's why.
No. In an impeachment, the jury makes a decision based on the evidence gathered by the House.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Then demand your leaders quit crying and present their case. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Either this case is solid and is something your ilk would stand behind or it's not and you want others to fish for evidence. Pick a side or stfu already. You sound nuttier and more looney by the hour.
They have been presenting their case, I have a right to say whatever I please. Bullying by someone like you doesn’t intimidate me a bit. I’ve seen documents I’ve seen emails. Don’t tell me to shut the fu•k up.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member

Then he recused himself.

your grasp of facts, and possibly reality, is deficient...

Within eight days, following a call to action by Democratic lawmakers and revelations by Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller, a former FBI director, to take over the FBI's work.

A special counsel investigation is subject to oversight by the Attorney General.[69] After questions arose regarding contacts between then-senator Jeff Sessions and Russian ambassador Sergei Kislyak in 2016, one of the first things Sessions did after being appointed Attorney General, was to recuse himself from any Justice Department investigations regarding Russian interference in the election.[70]

Once Attorney General Sessions recused, oversight of any Russia investigation into the 2016 election fell to the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a Trump appointee. As part of his oversight, Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel in May 2017 with the mandate "to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters".[71]

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
They have been presenting their case, I have a right to say whatever I please. Bullying by someone like you doesn’t intimidate me a bit. I’ve seen documents I’ve seen emails. Don’t tell me to shut the fu•k up.
Shut the fvck up.

So sue me.

you've seen only what you want to see.