• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are the impeachment managers making their case pre trial

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
and trump said there was nothing wrong with putin taking it, because they speak Russian in Crimea. and outside of military intervention, what do you think obama could have done that he did not do- and that trump is trying to lighten up because he is Putin's little bitch? trump has been in office for 3 years- he has defended the taking of Crimea and he has worked to get Russia back into the G-7 after Obama got them expelled FOR TAKING CRIMEA BY USING A VERY SUSPECT REFERENDUM AS AN EXCUSE...why do you lie?
why do you lie so much? of course he was blackmailing and you are lying if you deny two of his closest cronies ADMITTED IT...GODDAMN..QUIT LYING. the GAO reported trump broke the law by freezing the aid!! in the phone call, after he blocked the aid and everybody knew it, including ukraine, he said do us a favor, though, work with rudy to dig up shit on the bidens...and you still lie about him NOT being a piece of shit blackmailer?

www.businessinsider.com › trump-claims-crimea-is-part-of-russia-sinc...

Trump says Crimea is part of Russia since most people there ...

Jun 14, 2018 - President Donald Trump told leaders at the G7 summit that Crimea is part of Russia because everyone there speaks Russian, according to ...
www.buzzfeednews.com › albertonardelli › trump-russia-crimea

Trump Told G7 Leaders That Crimea Is Russian Because ...

Jun 14, 2018 - Trump Told G7 Leaders That Crimea Is Russian Because Everyone ... in Crimea at the time, saying that he had the right to protect Russian ... Trump speaks to reporters before leaving the White House for the G7 summit.
www.washingtonpost.com › news › democracy-post › 2018/07/03 › do...

Donald Trump's talking points on Crimea are the same as ...

Jul 3, 2018 - Russian President Vladimir Putin; President Trump. (Natalia ... some sort of grand bargain that might entail recognition of Moscow's claims. ... that Crimea is Russian because the population of the peninsula speaks Russian.

www.nytimes.com › world › europe › obama-russia-crimea

Russia Is Ousted From Group of 8 by U.S. and Allies - The ...

Mar 25, 2014 - The move was intended to condemn Russian actions in Crimea and ... Monday cast Russia out of the Group of 8 industrialized democracies .

www.nytimes.com › 2014/03/21 › politics › us-expanding-sanctions-a...

Obama Steps Up Russia Sanctions in Ukraine Crisis - The ...

Mar 20, 2014 - President Obama announced that the United States was imposing sanctions on more Russians because of that country's actions in Crimea. ... analysts said: Even significantly tougher sanctions — the kind applied to countries ...

www.reuters.com › article › us-ukraine-crisis-obama › obama-impose...

Obama imposes sanctions on 11 Russians, Ukrainians over ...

Mar 17, 2014 - Obama imposes sanctions on 11 Russians, Ukrainians over Crimea ... Facing one of his toughest foreign policy tests yet, Obama made clear

i made no mention of the g7 . .the referendum.. you arguing with the right person? or are you making shit up and then arguing with that??? think man...dont make it up

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
not even close to the truth, if you even care...good god, do you not even watch real news or read a real newspaper? how did you miss this-

www.foxnews.com › politics › gao-says-trump-admin-broke-law-ukraine

GAO says Trump administration broke law by withholding ...

6 days ago - The Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a legal opinion on Thursday saying that President Trump's administration broke the law by ...
You visited this page on 1/16/20.
www.nytimes.com › 2020/01/16 › politics › gao-trump-ukraine

G.A.O. Report Says Trump Administration Broke Law in ...

6 days ago - Hours before the Senate embarked on President Trump’s impeachment trial, a nonpartisan federal watchdog agency unexpectedly weighed in on an issue at the heart of the case: the president’s decision to withhold military assistance to Ukraine. The agency, the Government ...
thehill.com › homenews › 478557-gao-finds-trump-administration-brok...

GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding ...

6 days ago
GAO finds Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid ... violated the law, the Government ...
www.cnn.com › gao-report-administration-violated-law-withholding-aid

GAO concludes Trump administration broke law by ... - CNN.com

6 days ago - The Government Accountability Office said the Trump administration broke the law when it withheld US security aid to Ukraine last year that had ...
www.washingtonpost.com › opinions › 2020/01/16 › gao-just-said-trum...

The GAO just said Trump broke the law. It's another reason ...

6 days ago - The impeachment of Donald Trump is in many ways about a clash of two different visions of the power the president holds. On one hand, we ...
www.washingtonpost.com › business › economy › 2020/01/16

White House hold on Ukraine aid violated federal law ...

6 days ago - The decision comes as the Senate prepares for President Trump's ... Legal opinion from GAO on White House hold on Ukraine aid. The White ...
www.politico.com › news › 2020/01/16 › white-house-violated-the-la...

White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says

6 days ago - White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says ... President Donald Trump ordered the hold on the critical security assistance ...

so, your position is the funds approved by congress are not subject to a procedural apportioning....???

llovejim

Current Champion
so, your position is the funds approved by congress are not subject to a procedural apportioning....???
read what I said. the GAO found trump's freezing of the vital military aid to Ukraine was illegal. get it? another brick in the wall hopefully surrounding this pig and leading to his removal from office, like most people want.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
you were the one acting like he did need to define it for you. as if the word base was really that strange a word, or at least the definition he was satirically applying. why don't you give up while you are way behind? you tried to insult your betters, you got your ass kicked. now be a good boy and go outside and play with yourself.
I'm a chemist. Another definition of a base has a property of neutralizing acid. A base is also often a key ingredient in soap. I highly recommend you employ such with all due urgency (a concept foreign to hippie burnouts, but I thought it worth a try).

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
read what I said. the GAO found trump's freezing of the vital military aid to Ukraine was illegal. get it? another brick in the wall hopefully surrounding this pig and leading to his removal from office, like most people want.
\
yes. i know.

was it a first of its kind?

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
And the OMB disagrees with the GAO. Too fvcking bad.

EatTheRich

President
A) That isn't what they are saying on the floor. It all whines and provable lies. \

B) Now you trying to say that Jeff Sessions didn't order the Mueller investigation ?

I guess either Trump's lawyers lying is contagious or yours is congenital.
Rosenstein ordered the investigation. Sessions had recused himself.

EatTheRich

President
He had nothing to do with it except ordering the investigation and appointing Mueller to carry it out.

Then he recused himself.

After that it still had nothing to do with Democrats. Because another Republican took over the investigation that was started and carried out by REPUBLICANS, no Dems involved.
Unless you count the majority of Mueller’s staff.

EatTheRich

President
Then demand your leaders quit crying and present their case. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. Either this case is solid and is something your ilk would stand behind or it's not and you want others to fish for evidence. Pick a side or stfu already. You sound nuttier and more looney by the hour.
Seems the current controversy in the Senate is about whether they will be allowed to present their case (such as it is).

YJ02

Council Member
Wth?

Droning on an on.....

To what end.?
can a brother get a single and coherent Impeachment thread? :)

maybe an admin could merge all recent impeachment threads into one?

i am thinking wishfully cause i dont know where to post

thanks

YJ02

Council Member
ok post here...

i know i have mentioned this here and there-- i even started a thread on Ukraine aid in general (like how they don't need it/// most items NOT going to the front)

but-- Schiff and the gang brought it up again IN THE WAY that gets me upset

upset at how the mainstream media is not reporting any of the info behind the face value of impeach/remove vs dont impeach/remove

so I'll go on about it again :)

like how the Javelin missiles are NO WHERE NEAR he combat zone and never have been

yet all along and once again Schiff, Swalwel and Ltc Vindman have made it seem that without Javelin missiles (which the UKR army already had before the phone call) UKR is lost

they paint these word pictures in the minds of low info viewers of Russian tanks rolling over the bodies of hapless Ukrainian troops

NO! the war has been a static trenchline fight for about 2 yrs, with armor restricted from the battle by the Minsk cease fire accords

with the javelins, there is a reason why they are not deployed to combat (besides there being no tanks at the front to shoot at) BUT the reason is one I dont think the republicans want to bring up

YJ02

Council Member
i heard on radio today that the dems are saying that the president does things "improperly" and not per established, above board channels

a president IS THE channel if he or she chooses to be

the president is chief diplomat and as such as the only enumerated constitutional authority to deal with foreign nations

the fact that the executive branch has chosen to delegate this authority (which may also be un constitutional) for so long to congress does not make it right--it is all either un constitutional or extra constitutional as i under stand it

executive has delegated to congress, congress has delegated to bureaucrats and THAT is what is pissing off so many careerists in D.C about trump--that he is threatening their turf