• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why are the impeachment managers making their case pre trial

voyager

4Q2247365
You're right..the Democrats obstructed Trump and prevented him from defending himself during the hearings by not allowing the GOP to call any witnesses. I'm glad we agree on that.
trump doesn't have any witnesses that will lie for him except maybe Pompeo and was told he could submit all he wanted. In fact he could testify himself but he knows better. Me and you are light years from any, "agreement'.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You know I am not. The democraps have put out a rational case. The repubicans have put up a different defense every other day.
I actually agree with you. They have put out a fairly rational case. No I do not feel that they've met the burden of proof.I believe it is largely driven by animus towards the president and they are reading into it what they will to make their case

voyager

4Q2247365
I actually agree with you. They have put out a fairly rational case. No I do not feel that they've met the burden of proof.I believe it is largely driven by animus towards the president and they are reading into it what they will to make their case

That's having your cake and eating it too. You can't have a rational case and it be BS at the same time.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
huh?

thats not what obsfuscation is....

yikes..

dictionary, much?
I didn't say anything about obfuscation I said thanks for your ATTEMPT OF INTIMIDATION. In other words, trying to intimidate me by putting a little note at the bottom of your post @ SW. In other words, since I seem to have to spell it out for you, you were trying to intimidate me, as usual, with another tactic. Calling attention to your whining that I Was insulting you. And I note, that he posted right under that whining post of yours. So it worked.
I guess I could put the same on my posts after you call me a liar and call me indecent God knows how many times to alert your boss.
Instead of baiting me like you are so fond of doing, like you've done to others to get them banned permanently, maybe you should pay attention to the impeachment of your hero so you can get more talking points for him.
Then please just get out of my face.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't say anything about obfuscation I said thanks for your ATTEMPT OF INTIMIDATION. In other words, trying to intimidate me by putting a little note at the bottom of your post @ SW. In other words, since I seem to have to spell it out for you, you were trying to intimidate me, as usual, with another tactic. Calling attention to your whining that I Was insulting you. And I note, that he posted right under that whining post of yours. So it worked.
I guess I could put the same on my posts after you call me a liar and call me indecent God knows how many times to alert your boss.
Instead of baiting me like you are so fond of doing, like you've done to others to get them banned permanently, maybe you should pay attention to the impeachment of your hero so you can get more talking points for him.
Then please just get out of my face.

Ooooh...I get it.

No
I was bringing your insults to sws attention

it's funny that you would try and twist it into something else, but then again that's what you do, make up bull shiting then play the

no, I'm clearly stating here I was not attempting to intimidate you, I was merely bringing your bullshit to sw's attention

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Ooooh...I get it.

No
I was bringing your insults to sws attention

it's funny that you would try and twist it into something else, but then again that's what you do, make up bull shiting then play the

no, I'm clearly stating here I was not attempting to intimidate you, I was merely bringing your bullshit to sw's attention
Yes, I know that. But for what reason? You definitely were and are hell-bent on getting me banned by whining to SW. that is the intimidation. Do you want me to call his attention every time you insult myself or some other lefty on this forum. But, you wouldn't feel intimidated because you obviously think you run this place. As I said get out of my face.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I know that. But for what reason? You definitely were and are hell-bent on getting me banned by whining to SW. that is the intimidation. Do you want me to call his attention every time you insult myself or some other lefty on this forum. But, you wouldn't feel intimidated because you obviously think you run this place. As I said get out of my face.
I wasn't in your face.
A. You just replied to me. Again.
B. We are conversing at some distance.

And. You were insulting with your made up shit. And you get yourself banned...with your made up shit

And.. I don't run this place..know how I know? If I did, I'd have erased you.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I wasn't in your face.
A. You just replied to me. Again.
B. We are conversing at some distance.

And. You were insulting with your made up shit. And you get yourself banned...with your made up shit

And.. I don't run this place..know how I know? If I did, I'd have erased you.
Well you insult me all the time and I don't run to SW with your crap. Takes a big man I guess. If you get a charge out of "erasing" those who don't agree with your BS here you will have to get a huge eraser. There are many of us.
When you get done eliminating all of us, it'll be just you and your Trump cronies here if that's what you want. it'd be like an on-line Trump rally. You can all sing Macho Man like they do sometimes when he walks out on the stage applauding for himself. It'd be the bestest forum ever.."like the world has never seen".
Sweet dreams. You better get some sleep because your side will maybe start in the Impeachment tomorrow. Let the lies and lame excuses begin!!
MAGA

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well you insult me all the time and I don't run to SW with your crap. Takes a big man I guess. If you get a charge out of "erasing" those who don't agree with your BS here you will have to get a huge eraser. There are many of us.
When you get done eliminating all of us, it'll be just you and your Trump cronies here if that's what you want. it'd be like an on-line Trump rally. You can all sing Macho Man like they do sometimes when he walks out on the stage applauding for himself. It'd be the bestest forum ever.."like the world has never seen".
Sweet dreams. You better get some sleep because your side will maybe start in the Impeachment tomorrow. Let the lies and lame excuses begin!!
MAGA
You're a trumpie.? Wow. Didn't know.

Haven't erased anybody, and unfortunately you lose me when you make stuff up ..

Do enjoy your alternative reality

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
MAGA
perhaps you should post on the topic, and not attack another poster (staff)?

just sayin......

YJ02

Council Member
kind of dumb for the dems to officially enter the Biden issue into the record today, IMO

I mean I want both Bidens to be called as witnesses, but i would think that the house managers would have gotten a memo saying something like "NEVER mention the Biden name!!"

Bugsy McGurk

President
kind of dumb for the dems to officially enter the Biden issue into the record today, IMO

I mean I want both Bidens to be called as witnesses, but i would think that the house managers would have gotten a memo saying something like "NEVER mention the Biden name!!"
It’s impossible not to mention the Bidens - Trump and his flunkies never stopped talking about them during their six month long Ukraine shakedown campaign.

YJ02

Council Member
Quiz----WHY did Trump only ask Zelensky about the Bidens and not about any of the other likely Dem nominees---Sanders, Warren, etc?

what was Trump's motivation for just focusing on Biden?

YJ02

Council Member
It’s impossible not to mention the Bidens - Trump and his flunkies never stopped talking about them during their six month long Ukraine shakedown campaign.
Ukraine is STILL so corrupt even their anti corruption campaign is corrupt

one example, in an effort to meet standards to continue to get western military aide, Zelensky was to pull all non professional military units from the front

so, no more good ole boys with guns in the trenches

how they do it? they did a mass army enlistment for all members of volunteer groups-including those made up primary by neo nazis-into the UKR National Guard

no one left, the same ppl are still there..problem solved

western aide is funding and directly supplying Neo NAzis and other non professional soldiers there

YJ02

Council Member
how could asking Zelensky to look into Biden be election interference UNLESS the investigation turned up something indicating Bidens' guilt?

only in that case would it have interfered with the election and Biden's ability to run