• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

why are the most uneducated & lazy kids in the USA all

Citizen

Council Member
Politics doesn't have anything to do with success in raising kids, Gramps. Citizen loves to bait people with stuff like that. He was just having fun. And so I gave him what he wanted: attention. I did it the best way I could. He made up a story to give back to me rather than admit that all it takes to raise good kids is good parenting, but that's okay too. I wasn't the best parent in the world (tended to "be there" a little too much), but I gave it 110%. And I could end up with a vagabond child too (my kids are barely out of the nest, so who knows?), but it'll be one with a degree. My point to Citizen was that his premise was flawed. You and I agree that it is, and of course Citizen agrees too although he won't admit it because he doesn't like me much. And that's okay too.

I don't care if you wear a different colored political jersy than me, Gramps. I think you are wise and one of the "greats" here on PJ.

Jen
Thats funny who YOU act like YOU actually know what I think or believe. Ah fantasy......

Jen

Senator
I have no idea what you think or believe, Citizen. But you have told me in the past that you like to make flame top posts just to get the attention of right wingers. I just reported what you have told me you think. Sorry if that offended you.

Thats funny who YOU act like YOU actually know what I think or believe. Ah fantasy......