• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why aren't these DACA's at work

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And to think the native Indians should have kicked out all the hostiles who stole their country. And now those invading thieves now tell others to leave, hypocrisy 1776 style
Hint: they walked here from Asia...………..

And those who don't provide your boyfriend who feels he is a girl his own bathroom.

Don't forget those poor oppressed folks.
At the pearly gates of heaven where St. Peter reviews everyones sins to see if they are admitted or not, DACA recipients are in the same boat as Jaywalkers. They both get in, because they didn't do anything wrong.

In the grand scheme of things DACA kids did the moral equivalent of jaywalking. Its a waste of time enforcing jaywalking laws, just like its a waste of time deporting DACA kids.

FakeName

Governor
Judicial watch is not a valid source.

Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and a very poor fact check record.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/?amp

And we are talking about DACA recipients. They do not qualify for welfare.

UPNYA2

Mayor
At the pearly gates of heaven where St. Peter reviews everyones sins to see if they are admitted or not, DACA recipients are in the same boat as Jaywalkers. They both get in, because they didn't do anything wrong.
Wow...…….. "the pearly gates".

Figured YOU would hate heaven, only racist have a gate, a wall and the vetting of individuals before allowing entrance.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

FakeName

Governor
So you're blowing smoke and talking the talk and not walking the walk...…..

not surprised and NO all don't have homes and you lied when you said illegals can't get welfare......

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruption-chronicles/most-illegal-immigrant-families-collect-welfare/
We are talking about DACA recipients. They already live here, have for decades, they already have homes, obviously they do not need to be invited into anyone's home.

Do you really not understand that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

In the grand scheme of things DACA kids did the moral equivalent of jaywalking. Its a waste of time enforcing jaywalking laws, just like its a waste of time deporting DACA kids.
I heard St. Peter doesn't let grown males in that sponged off their parents...….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We are talking about DACA recipients. They already live here, have for decades, they already have homes, obviously they do not need to be invited into anyone's home.

Do you really not understand that?
How many 20 yr old DACA's own homes in Cali?

FakeName

Governor

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Probably not many 20 year olds own homes anywhere but they rent, and many of their parents own homes.
My gawd almighty, didn't take you but a few more post to prove you lied...….:)
How is it legal for an illegal to own homes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who's ID & SS # are they using?

FakeName

Governor
My gawd almighty, didn't take you but a few more post to prove you lied...….:)
How is it legal for an illegal to own homes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>who's ID & SS # are they using?
Lots of illegal immigrants own homes.

It is perfectly legal for an illegal immigrant to own a home.

care to learn? I will wait for your apology for calling me a liar.

"
More than 3.4 million undocumented immigrants are homeowners, according to the 2014 U.S. census data. That’s about 31 percent of the undocumented population.

While some undocumented immigrants pay for their homes in cash, others have been able to obtain little-known ITIN mortgages. ITIN stands for individual tax identification number. ITINs were created to enable tax payment by foreign nationals who are not eligible for a social security number but own businesses or assets in the U.S. But since its creation, the program has also been used by undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. Undocumented immigrants can use ITINs to open bank accounts and pay taxes on their U.S. income.

Alterra Home Loans is one of the lenders that provides ITIN mortgages.

“Out of all of the ITIN loans that we’ve done, we’ve had zero loans default or go delinquent,” said Jason Madiedo, president and CEO of Alterra. To take out an ITIN mortgage, borrowers have to save enough money for a 20 percent down payment. The mortgage is a 30-year-fixed rate mortgages. “So, it doesn’t adjust and there’s no prepayment penalty,” explained Madiedo.

The ITIN loans usually come with a interest rate between 7 and 8 percent — depending on the market. That’s much higher than the typical 30-year-fixed mortgage rate, which is currently around 4 percent.

Owning a home is a “big dream” for undocumented immigrants when they come to this country, Madiedo said."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketplace.org/2017/09/11/american-dream-how-undocumented-immigrants-buy-homes-us/amp/

I will be waiting for your apology. And you know you really shouldn't comment on subjects you obviously know nothing about.

FakeName

Governor
How do they work w/out SS#'s to afford a home?
You have a lot to learn. why not embrace your lack of knowledge and learn instead of acting like you know and making a fool of yourself?

I proved you wrong and you don't even have the honor to apologize for calling me a liar.

Sad.

You have no honor.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have a lot to learn. why not embrace your lack of knowledge and learn instead of acting like you know and making a fool of yourself?

I proved you wrong and you don't even have the honor to apologize for calling me a liar.

Sad.

You have no honor.
You haven't proven anything, except you're a liar...……...they came when teens and now 20 and you posted they have been here for "decades"...……….how do they pay for $80,000 college educations, let me educate you...………..if you pay taxes YOU are paying for illegals educations, health-care and $1200 smart phones and much-much more......while American kids can't get same freebies.

FakeName

Governor
You haven't proven anything, except you're a liar...……...they came when teens and now 20 and you posted they have been here for "decades"...……….how do they pay for $80,000 college educations, let me educate you...………..if you pay taxes YOU are paying for illegals educations, health-care and $1200 smart phones and much-much more......while American kids can't get same freebies.
You have no idea what you are talking about and you have no honor.

I proved you wrong beyond any doubt.

Facts matter.

Lots of illegals own homes.

DACA recipients are people who were brought here as children and grew up here.

You have a lot to learn.

Lots of them go to college and they do not qualify for financial aide or student loans. they pay for it the old fashioned way, hard work.

oh......and I am still waiting for you to find your honor and apologize for calling me a liar when I was 100% correct.