• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why aren't these DACA's at work

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have no idea what you are talking about and you have no honor.

I proved you wrong beyond any doubt.

Facts matter.

Lots of illegals own homes.

DACA recipients are people who were brought here as children and grew up here.

You have a lot to learn.

Lots of them go to college and they do not qualify for financial aide or student loans. they pay for it the old fashioned way, hard work.

oh......and I am still waiting for you to find your honor and apologize for calling me a liar when I was 100% correct.

Hell will freeze over first...………..

FakeName

Governor
Hell will freeze over first...………..
No honor.

You do yourself a disservice.

All a man has is his honor.

If you can't even apologize after calling someone a liar when they prove to you that they were in fact telling the truth......well then you have nothing.

I feel genuinely sorry for you.

I mean that.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No honor.

You do yourself a disservice.

All a man has is his honor.

If you can't even apologize after calling someone a liar when they prove to you that they were in fact telling the truth......well then you have nothing.

I feel genuinely sorry for you.

I mean that.
Illegals are living on Welfare just as your boy Barry O's Syrian refugees

https://theblacksphere.net/2019/11/60-minutes-syrian-refugees-steal-billions-from-veterans-and-children/

Feel sorry for yourself

I have two (2) Honorable Discharges to uphold my honor...……...what's your MOS

EatTheRich

President
If your parents brought you up in a meth lab and one day were gone, when you were old enough to know so, would you be a criminal or merely a poor little lost soul, innocent of breaking a law you know and understand just because your parents elected to bring you along as a shield during their own criminal run?

Why would it be wrong to expect the grown criminal to try to do the right thing once their crime is understood rather than support them in their demand they be allowed to ignore any US law that might hurt them all while denying legal US citizens that same "right"?

What is wrong with you?
I would say integrating into American society is doing the right thing for most of them.

EatTheRich

President
I, should not do anything with them. THEY should go try to become legal citizens or accept being criminals now that they are old enough to understand.

Same as any people who know nothing about life in the US do.
If everyone eligible for DACA moved to their country of birth for the 5-10 years it takes to begin applying for citizenship, the U.S.’s economy would collapse due to a sudden severe labor shortage.

EatTheRich

President
Perhaps.

Sad fact is, they didn't because they COULDN'T.

Wasn't for lack of trying, I mean they all had a long history of wandering up of other groups in places they were going through and it usually ended badly for one group or the other.

It's true. Look into it, dare ya.

Unless of course you are under the illusion that at some point in time those various tribes just magically sprang up out of the marsh mud and prairie soil and remained right there in their natural "homelands".

What YOU refer to as "natives" merely used a different method of transportation to get here from wherever their ancestors originated. So are we now assigning ownership to people based upon methods of transportations? I take it hoofing it across frozen land bridges following migrating herds of wild animals trumps sailing oceans in wooden ships, correct?

But what of the others who also walked? Some encountered others as I said. They didn't just clasp hands, hug each others necks, kiss 'em in the ear and sit around singing Kum-ba-ya around a camp fire roasting marshmellows and smoking po…...peace pipes.

So who is the most evil? Every group in history has fought and killed others. Some were better at it, but none were above it.

Climb on down off that cross dear, doesn't fit you nearly as well as you seem to believe.
So that somehow justifies an ongoing genocide?

EatTheRich

President
Judicial watch is not a valid source.

Overall, we rate Judicial Watch Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories and a very poor fact check record.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/judicial-watch/?amp

And we are talking about DACA recipients. They do not qualify for welfare.
The statistic that “most ‘illegal immigrant families’ collect welfare” is likely true ... but very misleading if you don’t realize that the welfare benefits are for people who are citizens in families that Judicial Watch calls “illegal immigrant families” because the citizens live with relatives who are undocumented.