• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Citizenship is the Lowest Class of all

Iconoclasm

Council Member
As Mao Zedong put it, political power comes from the barrel of a gun. "Right" doesn't enter into it except as ideological window dressing.
I am far more educated than you think. I see you posted a Benjamin Freedman video I read his papers several years ago. What you need to understand is that "trust" stuff you are endeavoring to understand is irrelevant! You are a sovereign unless you let them convince you otherwise. The United States of America is an artificial entity as well as the state you reside in. They do not exist in nature. They are thought contrivances dreamed up in the past, and kept alive through government.. You, on the other hand are a real, living, breathing human being. One cannot be born under the auspices of an artificial entity, one can only be mislead, coerced, indoctrinated (brainwashed) or otherwise fooled into believing one can. I need to ask you this rather long winded question and I would like for you to throw everything at me you have to disqualify it. This includes any titles of nobility which are bullshit as well:

If I was not born with any special authority to command you, and you were not born with any special power or authority to command me, nor was anyone else on the planet ever, then how do two or more individuals combine their "non-existent" authority to tell (or vote on) the third that he may not indulge in say using drugs or anything else for that matter beyond the law of trespass? Zero authority plus Zero authority adds up to zero authority, just like zero dollars and zero dollars does not add up to 2 dollars!

A friend of mine has another question which I must admit, sounds a little strange the way he puts it but he asks this when referring to where do you draw the line on authority?

He asks: How many men does it take to "properly and democratically" vote the panties off an unwilling woman? Ten, a hundred, how about a thousand or even a million? Does the amount of votes make it a correct decision? I say NO!
Voting should be considered an illegal act whenever it violates a persons rights beyond the law of trespass!

Governments are here to protect us from harm which falls under the law of trespass. It is here to build an infrastructure and protect our shores from foreign invasions. That is where it's authority should end. The government has a right to inform you that you should not shoot heroin and why, but it does not have a right to throw you in prison for doing so, whether you like it or not!

Last edited:

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Please show me where Hitler said any such thing ---

Trespass and Common Law apply to all - The rest is Gov and relates only to the Citizen you and even then only on agreement with said Citizen -

As for the Talmudic and the US - yup and the rest of us too

For Hitlers quote just google Hitler quotes and click on images. If you are trying to make the point that the entire Jewish Holocaust was a sham, I can honestly say I am open for discussion on that one. The "Jews" in question are Ashkinazi which kinda lowers the credibility.

You answered EatTheRich instead of me,I think, it don't matter but it can confuse ........ some of the funniest conversations I've seen in here among 'the wild bunch'
have come out of such confusions.

Darling I have lived longer outside the law than inside it - And I know injustice intimately. All you and EatTheRich are railing against - been there done that ect -

I know

I know what is wrong. How to put it right though? How to live our lives within oour societies as free unmolested people - To find any answers to that I need to understand it properly - to untangle their web.

Last edited:
For Hitlers quote just google Hitler quotes and click on images. If you are trying to make the point that the entire Jewish Holocaust was a sham, I can honestly say I am open for discussion on that one. The "Jews" in question are Ashkinazi which kinda lowers the credibility.

It is, but I am not doing another Holoco$t marathon on here today ;-)

(But btw (sssshhhh don't let the restof the foum hear) He didn't say it nor anything akin to it - He loved his people as they loved him - He is probably the most loved Leader the World has ever known -)

Iconoclasm

Council Member
You answered EatTheRich instead of me,I think, it don't matter but it can confuse ........ some of the funniest conversations I've seen in here among 'the wild bunch'
have come out of such confusions.

Darling I have lived longer outside the law than inside it - And I know injustice intimately. All you and EatTheRich are railing against - been there done that ect -

I know

I know what is wrong. How to put it right though? How to live our lives within oour societies as free unmolested people - To find any answers to that I need to understand it properly - to untangle their web.
I don't doubt you. There's more than one way to skin a rat!

EatTheRich

President
I am far more educated than you think. I see you posted a Benjamin Freedman video I read his papers several years ago.
I did? Possibly, but unlikely, given that I don't know who that is.

Again, you're missing the point. The question is not whether the state's exercise of violence is legitimate or not ... the answer to that, your answer, is obvious ... it is not. Realizing that does not make the violence of the state--its cops, courts, prisons, and armies--disappear. The question is not whether you have a moral right to resist the violence of the state. It is whether you have the political power to resist it effectively by organizing violence of your own. The question is not whether a majority has the right to make a minority submit to its will. It is whether power will be exercised in the name of the vast majority or in the name of a privileged minority.

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1872/10/authority.htm <--- Frederick Engels expresses himself with eloquence on the same topic.

EatTheRich

President
Not sure what ethnic bias you have, but the evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming, including official documents, photographs and film, eyewitness reports from survivors, perpetrators, and bystanders, and copious physical evidence.

Iconoclasm

Council Member

Again, you're missing the point. The question is not whether the state's exercise of violence is legitimate or not ... the answer to that, your answer, is obvious ... it is not. Realizing that does not make the violence of the state--its cops, courts, prisons, and armies--disappear. The question is not whether you have a moral right to resist the violence of the state. It is whether you have the political power to resist it effectively by organizing violence of your own. The question is not whether a majority has the right to make a minority submit to its will. It is whether power will be exercised in the name of the vast majority or in the name of a privileged minority.

https:/ /www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1872/10/authority.htm <--- Frederick Engels expresses himself with eloquence on the same topic.
I don't think you understand. I know that I must play by their rules in their courtroom, that is why I begin by challenging the jurisdiction of the court, however my challenge is unlike anything they have ever heard before and it is impossible for them to overcome. Of course they can use brute force if they wish, but if they do they are open to scrutiny hey do not want. It is easier for them to just sweep it under the rug and make it go away on a technicality. For the record, I am well versed in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law, SCR Rules of Professional Conduct, Chain of evidence/custody, etc. I am not anti-government, just anti-corrupt government such as what we have today. This country has not been free since King George was evicted and only until the CONstitution was ratified. In my opinion the only Founding Father that was worthy of emulation was Thomas Paine. Nonetheless, constitutions are limiting and exclusionary. They tell you what your rights are and then steal them away from you if you allow them to.

EatTheRich

President
I don't think you understand. I know that I must play by their rules in their courtroom, that is why I begin by challenging the jurisdiction of the court, however my challenge is unlike anything they have ever heard before and it is impossible for them to overcome. Of course they can use brute force if they wish, but if they do they are open to scrutiny hey do not want. It is easier for them to just sweep it under the rug and make it go away on a technicality. For the record, I am well versed in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law, SCR Rules of Professional Conduct, Chain of evidence/custody, etc. I am not anti-government, just anti-corrupt government such as what we have today. This country has not been free since King George was evicted and only until the CONstitution was ratified. In my opinion the only Founding Father that was worthy of emulation was Thomas Paine. Nonetheless, constitutions are limiting and exclusionary. They tell you what your rights are and then steal them away from you if you allow them to.
Yeah, well, good luck with that "strategy."

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Not sure what ethnic bias you have, but the evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming, including official documents, photographs and film, eyewitness reports from survivors, perpetrators, and bystanders, and copious physical evidence.
I am "human" in ethnicity! I know there was an event then, I just don't agree on why it happened and I think their counts are off. One more point. All wars since at the very least, the Battle of Waterloo, have all been manufactured to fill the pockets of the elite. They care not who runs the nation, just so long as they run the money!

I don't doubt you. There's more than one way to skin a rat!
For instance, as a freeman/woman I have the right to conduct commerce unhindered - only when I sign up to their rules (as a Citizen) do they have a right to impose their rules on the way I conduct that commerce -------------- as a freeman/woman unless it applies to Common Law no police officer has any jurisdiction over me so cannot lawfully bully me, even on the point of handcuffing, they must ask my permission too, by Law ----- legality only pertains to the Gov, Citizen contract. The Police here know this, there are phrases one may utter when confronted by Police and they will back off -
Since, rather than EatTheRiches beastly armies of thugs, we are talking about Law as pertaining to Courts, Police and so forth, and the difference between Birth Rights and Inherent Rights as opposed to Privileges and Legal Rights then it is important that one can prove that one was born a free person, the 'live birth cert' vs the 'birth cert' in a Court of Law, which is why I am banging on about the fact that ones name is split into two different jurisdictions and that Cert no 1 proves that you are a living and therefore born free person but that cert 2 only proves Citizenship of the name on cert 1 - and so only when one as a free person with Inherent Rights has agreed to Gov having any legal rights over you as a Citizen or that you are in the pay of the Gov, since firstly you are free and only secondly a Citizen ( so you have to as a free person be proven to have agreed to anything pertaining to Gov and Cit ) does Gov have jurisdiction over you.

None of which is bad in its self - it is, as you say, about the corruption of this understanding between the free person and the Gov - about Gov having broken trust. We all have a battle on our hands - but it is 'the good fight' and knowledge is our most powerful weapon ;-)

There is NO proof of any purposeful or actual, systematic, organized genocide on the part of the Germans of any body of peoples nor is there any proof of intent - There is proof of Russian and American and British organized, systematic and purposeful genocide of Germans -

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1872/10/authority.htm <--- Frederick Engels expresses himself with eloquence on the same topic.
We are not talking about morality but Lawfulness - As my Ma often asked me as a child 'who ever told you that life was fair?' - Spouting moralities especially 2 dimentional unfit for human life Marxist 'moralities' does not help any of us in the battle against said 2 dimentional, unfit to rule, corrupt, human beings - Whilst we do still have a semblance of a Civilization, trying to preserve the best of it and bring it back into balance is in all of our interests ------------- you want the chaos of a revolution but most of us simply want reform - The natural human structures of Civilization, as opposed to the simple life, are always Pyramid in structure - you want to flatten those Pyramids but man will always make peaks -unless the structure is sound and well maintained those peaks will be of might and not of sound mind - we have not been doing our maintenance - we needs roll our sleeves up and get to work

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Most cops I have come across are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and can be unpredictable with their puffed out , adrenaline rushing chests. Something that is totally rational to us my sound like double talk to them. You 8 times more chance of being killed by a cop than a terrorist! If you are paying attention, these armed government thugs are literally getting away with murder. They are way out of control and getting progressively worse! On the street I use the same tactics on them that they use on me...intimidation. It doesn't always work, so you can easily be overpowered and hauled in to the slammer. The Bankster criminals that are currently running the biggest crime ring in history, over the entire planet want to keep you off balance to keep you from rationalizing and all of us from making the next level or leap in human consciousness. That said, suppose they busted you for drugs or any non violent crime outside the realm of trespass, and you were before a Judge or Magistrate what would you say to get out of it?

Iconoclasm

Council Member
There is NO proof of any purposeful or actual, systematic, organized genocide on the part of the Germans of any body of peoples nor is there any proof of intent - There is proof of Russian and American and British organized, systematic and purposeful genocide of Germans -
I agree. Both WWI and WWII were due to German efficiency and fear that Germany would overtake England as the local Superpower so they conspired and knocked them down out of their own fears. War is the most profitable game on the planet. The Rothschilds have been funding both sides and always know who is better equipped to win since they supply the tools.

Most cops I have come across are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and can be unpredictable with their puffed out , adrenaline rushing chests. Something that is totally rational to us my sound like double talk to them. You 8 times more chance of being killed by a cop than a terrorist! If you are paying attention, these armed government thugs are literally getting away with murder. They are way out of control and getting progressively worse! On the street I use the same tactics on them that they use on me...intimidation. It doesn't always work, so you can easily be overpowered and hauled in to the slammer. The Bankster criminals that are currently running the biggest crime ring in history, over the entire planet want to keep you off balance to keep you from rationalizing and all of us from making the next level or leap in human consciousness. That said, suppose they busted you for drugs or any non violent crime outside the realm of trespass, and you were before a Judge or Magistrate what would you say to get out of it?
I know yours is a more dangerous battle than ours here ----- Drugs is complicated I suppose because one would need to untangle the Lawfulness of the legalities from way back and dependent on where the drugs came from in consideration of the Laws of Admiralty ect --- and I ain't no Lawyer ;-)

But, let us take my daughters case now ----- she and others were sitting on a piece of tarpaulin ( it was raining ) in Parliament Square ( never mind this has always been a public meeting place it is now suddenly private ) It seems that, if no seed had recently been sewn there, they may sit on the grass, not sleep though, but not on any covering they placed on top of the grass, in a bye law --------------- loooooooooool I shan't go into all the nonsense nor sequence of events including the bloody thugs of Park Wardens who were in Charge of the whole fiasco, it is all tooooooo silly and complicated --------------- but this is trespass, concocted, the 'tarp' illegality' is on a bye law, and very iffy we know but trespass all the same - BUT - and so they have been charged with trespass, now though comes the Police bit ----- The Police physically removed them all at the instigation of the Park Wardens ( It looked rough but the Police didn't hurt anyone and were actually very kind ) and charged them all with obstructing the Police because they had clung on too each other -------------- 300 hundred police for 27 demonstrators btw, most of whom ,Police, had no idea wtf it was about --------- On top of which our Police have now been privatized, yet again by using 'the emotive' to get us to squash our Inherent as well as Legal Rights - they said it was all about pensions, public sector pensions, and living in these days of the 'why should he have more than me' Bloshie public mind set - pensions gone - no longer public sector - thus private contractors - Gov not Citizens private contractors ------------------------ Right now, untangle that one and get back to me with an easy answer, there isn't one ;-)

Lawfully since Blair messed with the House of Lords, again using the emotive, nothing which has gone through Parliament since is actually Legal let along Lawful ------------ Huh! Try that one in Court!

And how does public land become private Land? Everywhere and all of a sudden - speaking of Citizenship here I suppose? ( Common Land being other ) When they were told that were trespassing the question was of course , who owns the Land? At first the answer was The Crown ------------- Which is a silly answer all things pertaining to Englands relationship with said Crown --------------- In the end it turns out that it is 'owned' by the GLC ( Greater London Council ) How can they own it? They are public servants who maintain public Land as well as being admin and ect --------------- mmmmmmm curiouser and curiouser -

Another thing -------------- Above The Crown is 'God'= The Pope of old who has been usurped by The City which is Rothschild - when you ditched The Crown you were not looking behind you!

Last edited:
I agree. Both WWI and WWII were due to German efficiency and fear that Germany would overtake England as the local Superpower so they conspired and knocked them down out of their own fears. War is the most profitable game on the planet. The Rothschilds have been funding both sides and always know who is better equipped to win since they supply the tools.
Even this thing about The Rothschilds funding Germany isn't quite correct ------------ The NS were a party of reform not a party of revolution - Chaos was the last thing they wanted so of course they didn't kick the Bankers out -Usury was made illegal not investment - the relationships, as all political relationships, were still of give and take and even to say all Jewish businessmen were asked to leave is simply not true -------------- Only looking at it from the pov of the Victors propaganda does the Bankers role look dubious, not in the light of truth though. Actually it is said in the end Hitler double crossed the Rothschilds - I am not sure about that though - for sure the Zionists had double crossed the German people but -------------- The NS did its best for its beloved people and it wanted to see all borders back in their proper places ------ It was Roosevelts War actually - the manipulator and instigator :(

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Even this thing about The Rothschilds funding Germany isn't quite correct ------------
The Rothschilds fund both sides of every major war. They have bankrupted countless countries with their banking prowess.

The NS were a party of reform not a party of revolution - Chaos was the last thing they wanted so of course they didn't kick the Bankers out -Usury was made illegal not investment - the relationships, as all political relationships, were still of give and take and even to say all Jewish businessmen were asked to leave is simply not true -------------- Only looking at it from the pov of the Victors propaganda does the Bankers role look dubious, not in the light of truth though. Actually it is said in the end Hitler double crossed the Rothschilds - I am not sure about that though - for sure the Zionists had double crossed the German people but -------------- The NS did its best for its beloved people and it wanted to see all borders back in their proper places ------ It was Roosevelts War actually - the manipulator and instigator :(
I am fairly certain that Hitler was a bastard Rothschild through Alois Shicklegruber, a Rothschild maid. Here is a link:
. Roosevelt as most Presidents since Woodrow Wilson, was simply a Bankster minion. Roosevelt was a scumbag as far as I am concerned!

I am fairly certain that Hitler was a bastard Rothschild through Alois Shicklegruber, a Rothschild maid. Here is a link:
. Roosevelt as most Presidents since Woodrow Wilson, was simply a Bankster minion. Roosevelt was a scumbag as far as I am concerned!
I am absolutely sure Hitler was not and I have done a lot of digging into that time - of Wilson yes and all that followed, mainly.