• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why Citizenship is the Lowest Class of all

Iconoclasm

Council Member
I did a lot of research as well and I think the evidence weighs in the favor of Hitler being an illegitimate Rothschild. It was said that there were a lot illegitimate children sired by Rothschilds and it all makes perfect sense. Hitler was half Jewish and he supposedly hated that side of his heritage. I will admit though that this is a tough case to prove. What do you have to sway me?

I did a lot of research as well and I think the evidence weighs in the favor of Hitler being an illegitimate Rothschild. It was said that there were a lot illegitimate children sired by Rothschilds and it all makes perfect sense. Hitler was half Jewish and he supposedly hated that side of his heritage. I will admit though that this is a tough case to prove. What do you have to sway me?
Hitler was not half Jewish nor in the pockets of the Rothschilds nor did the fact that 2% of the population owned almost all of German wealth, nor that the 'Jews' controlled everything in Germany, nor did hyperinflation, starvation and 6-7 million unemployed, nor did the Zionists treachery in and after WWI have anything to do with his heritage - you have not being doing proper research, this is counter propaganda. I know what sorts of sites such semi truths come from. They are not kosha - they give snippets of information and add them up to a whole. I smell them a mile off and keep well away they just lead you up the garden path.

Anyway I'm not getting into another Hitler marathon now - that is not what I'm working on - look to the real revisionists if you want truth though, they all leave references to their findings - and it is surprising how many documents one can even find on line - It is a long trawl though, untangling the tangled web of deceit.

Some of the revisionists ------------- not necessarily to link to them from this site but for their names to seek out their works from.

http://www.whale.to/b/holocaust_c.html

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
One is free to renounce ones citizenship - but if one wants to do that, it is advisable that one is in another country already when one does - I know of one just ex-US citizen who resides in Brussels - he is stateless, through choice he renounced his US citizenship. He is not alone -
Queen, does he have to pay taxes to either the USA or his new country? Will he be able to collect his Social Security? If he changes his mind later on, can he come back to the US and re-claim his citizenship?

Queen, does he have to pay taxes to either the USA or his new country? Will he be able to collect his Social Security? If he changes his mind later on, can he come back to the US and re-claim his citizenship?
The one I know of probably pays taxes in Belgium where he lives, I can't see them letting anyone get away with not paying taxes - though Brussels is the most corrupt City in the World - but I don't know.
No he has renounced Citizenship so has no claim on anything he left behind and I think coming back would be 'troublesome' to say the very least.
I haven't looked into it properly, just fleetingly, it is interesting though isn't it? Very brave.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The one I know of probably pays taxes in Belgium where he lives, I can't see them letting anyone get away with not paying taxes - though Brussels is the most corrupt City in the World - but I don't know.
No he has renounced Citizenship so has no claim on anything he left behind and I think coming back would be 'troublesome' to say the very least.
I haven't looked into it properly, just fleetingly, it is interesting though isn't it? Very brave.
Yes it is very brave. I hope everything goes well for him.

Yes it is very brave. I hope everything goes well for him.
I looked into a bit - he has a funny sort of Belgique travel pass port - and under some UN charter they are obliged to look after him, he should be safe enough there.

This is an interview with him, a it more than half way down his Statelessness
is asked about.

http://www.whale.to/b/porter1.html

It comes back to the Free mans inherent rights and the Citizens rights.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Really? You're gonna resort to labeling and name calling rather than dispute my claims? Those are both signs that you have no valid argument with which to discredit me. You gonna call me an anti-Semite too?
He is calling you a conspiracy theorist, and, frankly, that sounds about right. I mean, you recently became self-aware when a son's friend refused to recite the pledge of allegiance.

What happens to a student who refuses to recite the pledge?

Nothing, and that fact escaped you despite your sudden self-awareness:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/pledge-of-allegiance-apology_n_5921126.html