• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why do liberals who are not mentally ill become conservatives/

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="The Thinker, post: 2453203, member: 21794"]Using your SAME EXACT LOGIC, we should lock up black people into internment camps based on crime statistics- for the sake of the safety of US citizens (wink wink). (wow, *edited*!! I did not say I agreed with what FDR did...try reading it..I said it was illegal and immoral. I guess since you have no idea what those two words mean you thought it means I agreed with it..**edited**?)

Now.... your attempt to compare FDR locking up innocent people with Trump enforcing immigration against criminals is entirely laughable. (no, it is very apt. you are just *edited*)
In addition, you whine about families being separated. It happens every day in America when Americans are sent to jail. (people are almost always not jailed for misdemeanors, which is what being in this country illegally is classified, trump voter. and especially when they are asylum seekers and have to be here on our soil in order to legally ask for asylum...how do you not know this? just how far up Trump's fat ass is your head? you keep spewing silly bullshit that is not true!!)
But here you are, showing your preference for illegal aliens, wanting them to have a special exemption and thus kept together in custody. It's YOU that's the hypocrite. Surely you're bright enough to see this. Oh wait a minute...(no, you are *edited* spewing shit that is not true!! even FDR did not separate families to punish the Japanese, trump separated families to punish them because he is a gutless immoral punk and everyone who condones it is a gutless immoral punk, too. if the shoe fits, wear it, trump voter.)

And once again, you show you're not very informed on history. FDR locked up over 100,000 using an executive order. So your "yeah mommy but they wanted me to do it!" falls flat on its face, producing my morning's first laugh out loud at your hilarious ignorance and childishness. (how is what trump did when he locked up people for misdemeanors and for legally applying for asylum in this country and separating them from their kid not worse than what FDR did?)

But in a way, you raise a good point. Eugenics-type thinking continued on with racist Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, who set up PP as a way to control blacks and other "undesirables" breeding. To this day, PP targets black and brown people. And to this day, PP is cheered on by leftist pigs. I'm sure you know the type. (another *edited* lie from the lying right wing pigs who make up Trump's base of deplorables. she did believe retarded people should be castrated so they could not breed and weaken the gene pool. but it had nothing to do with blacks, as she opened the first medical center in harlem just for black women who could not afford health care, and not just for abortion services. if you were not so bigoted as to believe the bullshit coming from your right wing masters, you could have read about this, and also know that Martin Luther King, Jr., rumored to be a black man, happily accepted the Margaret Sander Award from Planned Parenthood. and even a trump voter has to know MLK is at least 5000 times more knowledgeable and intelligent than they will ever be, especially about racial issues and who is a racist and who is not. ***edited***..)

[/QUOTE]

Looking Uptown: Margaret Sanger and the Harlem Branch Birth ... - NYU

https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/articles/harlem.php
If you have had a hard time with the first baby and the doctor says it is ... In the late 1920s, when Sanger looked into opening a clinic in Harlem, the area was ... to these public health issues, and Sanger identified an opportunity to provide birth ...

Martin Luther King Jr.: 'I am happy to be the recipient of the Margaret ...

https://www.patheos.com/.../martin-luther-king-jr-i-am-happy-to-be-the-recipient-of-t...

Jan 30, 2013 - “Words are inadequate for me to say how honored I was to be the recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award,” Martin Luther King Jr. wrote to the ...

Last edited by a moderator:

llovejim

Current Champion
And there you have it, people. The racist claws always come out with leftists.
telling the truth is not racist. why are you so *edited* you do not know what the meaning of the word racist means? it does not mean telling the truth about someone regardless of what race they are. *Edited*

llovejim

Current Champion
As Predictable as the sunrise, water being wet, my base crying like 4 year olds. etc
as predictable as trump firing people for telling the truth, a fake woman pretending to be smart enough to be a democrat is going to believe she has a base.

llovejim

Current Champion
Someone needs to learn the concept of "per capita".... LOLOLOL
nice try at a copout, trump voter. the fact remains more white people and their kids get welfare benefits than black people, and yet trump voters are so bigoted and stupid and racist they believe only black people react to these benefits by being on some sort of plantation. why would you believe accepting welfare benefits if you need them for yourself or your kids makes you want to live on a plantation, but only if you are a black person?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
QUOTE="The Thinker, post: 2453203, member: 21794"]Using your SAME EXACT LOGIC, we should lock up black people into internment camps based on crime statistics- for the sake of the safety of US citizens (wink wink). (wow, are you stupid!! I did not say I agreed with what FDR did...try reading it..I said it was illegal and immoral. I guess since you have no idea what those two words mean you thought it means I agreed with it...why not do everybody a flavor and not post again until you have at least a 5th grade level understanding of English?)

Now.... your attempt to compare FDR locking up innocent people with Trump enforcing immigration against criminals is entirely laughable. (no, it is very apt. you are just incredibly ignorant)
In addition, you whine about families being separated. It happens every day in America when Americans are sent to jail. (people are almost always not jailed for misdemeanors, which is what being in this country illegally is classified, trump voter. and especially when they are asylum seekers and have to be here on our soil in order to legally ask for asylum...how do you not know this? just how far up Trump's fat ass is your head? you keep spewing silly bullshit that is not true!!)
But here you are, showing your preference for illegal aliens, wanting them to have a special exemption and thus kept together in custody. It's YOU that's the hypocrite. Surely you're bright enough to see this. Oh wait a minute...(no, you are a goddamn liar spewing shit that is not true!! even FDR did not separate families to punish the Japanese, trump separated families to punish them because he is a gutless immoral punk and everyone who condones it is a gutless immoral punk, too. if the shoe fits, wear it, trump voter.)

And once again, you show you're not very informed on history. FDR locked up over 100,000 using an executive order. So your "yeah mommy but they wanted me to do it!" falls flat on its face, producing my morning's first laugh out loud at your hilarious ignorance and childishness. (how is what trump did when he locked up people for misdemeanors and for legally applying for asylum in this country and separating them from their kid not worse than what FDR did?)

But in a way, you raise a good point. Eugenics-type thinking continued on with racist Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, who set up PP as a way to control blacks and other "undesirables" breeding. To this day, PP targets black and brown people. And to this day, PP is cheered on by leftist pigs. I'm sure you know the type. (another goddamn lie from the lying right wing pigs who make up Trump's base of deplorables. she did believe retarded people should be castrated so they could not breed and weaken the gene pool. but it had nothing to do with blacks, as she opened the first medical center in harlem just for black women who could not afford health care, and not just for abortion services. if you were not so bigoted as to believe the bullshit coming from your right wing masters, you could have read about this, and also know that Martin Luther King, Jr., rumored to be a black man, happily accepted the Margaret Sander Award from Planned Parenthood. and even a trump voter has to know MLK is at least 5000 times more knowledgeable and intelligent than they will ever be, especially about racial issues and who is a racist and who is not. try to think...it will hurt at first, but 5 years from now, you might get used to it...)

If you have had a hard time with the first baby and the doctor says it is ... In the late 1920s, when Sanger looked into opening a clinic in Harlem, the area was ... to these public health issues, and Sanger identified an opportunity to provide birth ...

https://www.patheos.com/.../martin-luther-king-jr-i-am-happy-to-be-the-recipient-of-t...

Jan 30, 2013 - “Words are inadequate for me to say how honored I was to be the recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award,” Martin Luther King Jr. wrote to the ...[/QUOTE]

Jim, for the sake of the rest of the folks who have an I.Q. over room temperature (not you)

D

Deleted member 21794

QUOTE="The Thinker, post: 2453203, member: 21794"]Using your SAME EXACT LOGIC, we should lock up black people into internment camps based on crime statistics- for the sake of the safety of US citizens (wink wink). (wow, are you stupid!! I did not say I agreed with what FDR did...try reading it..I said it was illegal and immoral. I guess since you have no idea what those two words mean you thought it means I agreed with it...why not do everybody a flavor and not post again until you have at least a 5th grade level understanding of English?)

Now.... your attempt to compare FDR locking up innocent people with Trump enforcing immigration against criminals is entirely laughable. (no, it is very apt. you are just incredibly ignorant)
But here you are, showing your preference for illegal aliens, wanting them to have a special exemption and thus kept together in custody. It's YOU that's the hypocrite. Surely you're bright enough to see this. Oh wait a minute...(no, you are a goddamn liar spewing shit that is not true!! even FDR did not separate families to punish the Japanese, trump separated families to punish them because he is a gutless immoral punk and everyone who condones it is a gutless immoral punk, too. if the shoe fits, wear it, trump voter.)

But in a way, you raise a good point. Eugenics-type thinking continued on with racist Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, who set up PP as a way to control blacks and other "undesirables" breeding. To this day, PP targets black and brown people. And to this day, PP is cheered on by leftist pigs. I'm sure you know the type. (another goddamn lie from the lying right wing pigs who make up Trump's base of deplorables. she did believe retarded people should be castrated so they could not breed and weaken the gene pool. but it had nothing to do with blacks, as she opened the first medical center in harlem just for black women who could not afford health care, and not just for abortion services. if you were not so bigoted as to believe the bullshit coming from your right wing masters, you could have read about this, and also know that Martin Luther King, Jr., rumored to be a black man, happily accepted the Margaret Sander Award from Planned Parenthood. and even a trump voter has to know MLK is at least 5000 times more knowledgeable and intelligent than they will ever be, especially about racial issues and who is a racist and who is not. try to think...it will hurt at first, but 5 years from now, you might get used to it...)

Jan 30, 2013 - “Words are inadequate for me to say how honored I was to be the recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award,” Martin Luther King Jr. wrote to the ...[/QUOTE]

1) You defended FDR for locking up innocent people. Period.

2) As usual, you're wrong. In fact, you unwittingly (a common happening with you) provided the data needed to debunk your own argument. YOU JUST STATED that what FDR did was illegal (even though you defended it). So let's see: we have an illegal act by FDR versus Trump enforcing the law. Breaking the law versus enforcing the law. And you try to equate the two. What's next? Telling me the guy who delivers the money to a bank is about the same as a guy who robs the bank???? lmao@u

3) Asking for asylum legally in the US does not immunize one from the crime of illegal entry into the country. Americans are put into jail for misdemeanors thousands of times each year. So there's another failed rant. Oh and you leftists love to compare illegal entry to jaywalking. The SMARTER comparison is TRESPASSING. So tell me, oh wise one. Since when does a person arrested for trespassing get released to the property or area they were caught trespassing? Are you beginning to get it yet? LOLOLOL

4) Margaret Sanger was a racist. That's a matter of historical fact. MLK being impressed with her does nothing to change that. She spoke at a KKK rally. She wrote racist, eugenics articles. To this day, PP targets black and brown people for extermination. The statistics are clear. Only a complete moron.... ahhh, I just figured out the problem.

5) Learn to use the quote function. I'd hate to see people think of you as dumb because of an inability to use such a simple function.

D

Deleted member 21794

nice try at a copout, trump voter. the fact remains more white people and their kids get welfare benefits than black people, and yet trump voters are so bigoted and stupid and racist they believe only black people react to these benefits by being on some sort of plantation. why would you believe accepting welfare benefits if you need them for yourself or your kids makes you want to live on a plantation, but only if you are a black person?

Wow... the ignorance posted is staggering. LBJ said he'd keep those n166ers voting DemocRAT for 100 years. Part of that strategy was to keep them dependent on government. Now feel free to tell me how other races were targeted in such a manner by your racist DemocRAT party.

Now let's have a test on your understanding of the concept of per capita.
You are walking down a street. Up ahead a black man and a white man are walking. Which one is more likely to be a convicted criminal?

Oh and I gladly admit the fact that more whites than blacks are on public assistance. See how easy it is to acknowledge the truth? How about you try it some time?

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="The Thinker, post: 2453243, member: 21794"]Wow... the ignorance posted is staggering. LBJ said he'd keep those n166ers voting DemocRAT for 100 years. (you are so glaringly ignorant and biased you believe democrats pushing thru civil rights for all citizens, regardless of race, was to try and gain power? they had owned the racist traitor south for the last 150 years!! total control...how could voting for civil rights help them control the southern state bigots that dominate the racist southern states even today? how dumb do you have to be to believe pissing off the vast majority of white voters to help blacks get equal rights in the south is a smart move politically? morally, yes. politically, so stupid even trump would know better. and as far as him calling them niggers, you goddamn liar, he told a fellow southern democrat that when he voted for the Civil Right Act, he just signed his own political death warrant..and he was right. the south today is run by republicans because all the racists left the democrat party and were welcomed by the republicans.)

Part of that strategy was to keep them dependent on government. Now feel free to tell me how other races were targeted in such a manner by your racist DemocRAT party. (see above where you get that spupid shit argument shoved back down your huge gaping piehole.)

You are walking down a street. Up ahead a black man and a white man are walking. Which one is more likely to be a convicted criminal? (you may be so wimpy and paranoid you actually try to judge people because you are so scared of a man or small boy or woman kicking your ass if you look at them wrong in public, but that is what causes bigotry and racism- inferiority complexes and fear, crybaby fear.)

Oh and I gladly admit the fact that more whites than blacks are on public assistance. See how easy it is to acknowledge the truth? How about you try it some time? (I freely admit that, too. see what a liar you are? everybody else does, even trump voters)[/QUOTE]

llovejim

Current Champion
QUOTE="The Thinker, post: 2453241, member: 21794"]Looking Uptown: Margaret Sanger and the Harlem Branch Birth ... - NYU

1) You defended FDR for locking up innocent people. Period. (i did not. i said it was illegal and immoral. explaining how a great man did do what he knew was illegal and immoral because the Pearl Harbor attack caused such great apprehension and paranoia, is not defending the legality or the morality. you are just too dim to understand.)

2) As usual, you're wrong. In fact, you unwittingly (a common happening with you) provided the data needed to debunk your own argument. YOU JUST STATED that what FDR did was illegal (even though you defended it). So let's see: we have an illegal act by FDR versus Trump enforcing the law. Breaking the law versus enforcing the law. And you try to equate the two. What's next? Telling me the guy who delivers the money to a bank is about the same as a guy who robs the bank???? lmao@u

3) Asking for asylum legally in the US does not immunize one from the crime of illegal entry into the country. Americans are put into jail for misdemeanors thousands of times each year. So there's another failed rant. Oh and you leftists love to compare illegal entry to jaywalking. The SMARTER comparison is TRESPASSING. So tell me, oh wise one. Since when does a person arrested for trespassing get released to the property or area they were caught trespassing? Are you beginning to get it yet? LOLOLOL (it does excuse it, you are just too goofy and immoral to understand. how else can they apply for asylum IF THEY DO NOT STAND ON OUR SOIL? there is no moral or legal or logical reason to separate kids from their parents for such minor transgressions. period.. *edited*) Margaret Sanger was a racist. That's a matter of historical fact. MLK being impressed with her does nothing to change that. She spoke at a KKK rally. She wrote racist, eugenics articles. To this day, PP targets black and brown people for extermination. The statistics are clear. Only a complete moron.... ahhh, I just figured out the problem. (I just proved she was not. it is insane to believe PP targets any woman of any race, *edited*. go get your tweezers and magnifying glass and go outside and play with yourself. adults are trying to carry on a conversation in here.)

5) Learn to use the quote function. I'd hate to see people think of you as dumb because of an inability to use such a simple function. (I use it just right, to show how completely illogical and ignorant and dishonest trump voters are)[/QUOTE]

D

Deleted member 21794

QUOTE="The Thinker, post: 2453243, member: 21794"]Wow... the ignorance posted is staggering. LBJ said he'd keep those n166ers voting DemocRAT for 100 years. (you are so glaringly ignorant and biased you believe democrats pushing thru civil rights for all citizens, regardless of race, was to try and gain power? they had owned the racist traitor south for the last 150 years!! total control...how could voting for civil rights help them control the southern state bigots that dominate the racist southern states even today? how dumb do you have to be to believe pissing off the vast majority of white voters to help blacks get equal rights in the south is a smart move politically? morally, yes. politically, so stupid even trump would know better. and as far as him calling them niggers, you goddamn liar, he told a fellow southern democrat that when he voted for the Civil Right Act, he just signed his own political death warrant..and he was right. the south today is run by republicans because all the racists left the democrat party and were welcomed by the republicans.)

Part of that strategy was to keep them dependent on government. Now feel free to tell me how other races were targeted in such a manner by your racist DemocRAT party. (see above where you get that spupid shit argument shoved back down your huge gaping piehole.)

You are walking down a street. Up ahead a black man and a white man are walking. Which one is more likely to be a convicted criminal? (you may be so wimpy and paranoid you actually try to judge people because you are so scared of a man or small boy or woman kicking your ass if you look at them wrong in public, but that is what causes bigotry and racism- inferiority complexes and fear, crybaby fear.)

Oh and I gladly admit the fact that more whites than blacks are on public assistance. See how easy it is to acknowledge the truth? How about you try it some time? (I freely admit that, too. see what a liar you are? everybody else does, even trump voters)
[/QUOTE]

1) Well, you have a point. DemocRATS, the party of slavery, have hated blacks for centuries. Even after slavery ended, you people couldn't let go. Thus, the KKK was formed. Regarding LBJ's comment:

"I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years."
Allegedly said to two governors (whose names were not given) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1964, according to then-Air Force One steward Robert MacMillan. As quoted in Inside the White House (1996), by Ronald Kessler, New York: Simon and Schuster, p. 33.

You yourself just spoke about the racist south. LBJ was from TEXAS, Einstein. So you'd like to stand by your rant about the racist south but deny the southern DemocRAT made the racist quote??????

Haw haw haw haw haw haw haw!!!!!!!

And yes, of course politicians do things to accumulate power. Only a complete and total moron would be a sucker enough to not believe the same applies to *civil rights*. My god man, get a hold of yourself!!!

2) The lesson is about per capita, not fear. So let's try a remedial lesson to help you learn the concept. You are walking down the street. Up ahead are a white man and a white woman. Which is more likely to be a convicted criminal?

3) Specifically, what lie have I told? Make your case.

D

Deleted member 21794

1) You defended FDR for locking up innocent people. Period. (i did not. i said it was illegal and immoral. explaining how a great man did do what he knew was illegal and immoral because the Pearl Harbor attack caused such great apprehension and paranoia, is not defending the legality or the morality. you are just too dim to understand.)

3) Asking for asylum legally in the US does not immunize one from the crime of illegal entry into the country. Americans are put into jail for misdemeanors thousands of times each year. So there's another failed rant. Oh and you leftists love to compare illegal entry to jaywalking. The SMARTER comparison is TRESPASSING. So tell me, oh wise one. Since when does a person arrested for trespassing get released to the property or area they were caught trespassing? Are you beginning to get it yet? LOLOLOL (it does excuse it, you are just too goofy and immoral to understand. how else can they apply for asylum IF THEY DO NOT STAND ON OUR SOIL? there is no moral or legal or logical reason to separate kids from their parents for such minor transgressions. period.. shut up)

4) Margaret Sanger was a racist. That's a matter of historical fact. MLK being impressed with her does nothing to change that. She spoke at a KKK rally. She wrote racist, eugenics articles. To this day, PP targets black and brown people for extermination. The statistics are clear. Only a complete moron.... ahhh, I just figured out the problem. (I just proved she was not. it is insane to believe PP targets any woman of any race, you goddamn lying twit. go get your tweezers and magnifying glass and go outside and play with yourself. adults are trying to carry on a conversation in here.)

5) Learn to use the quote function. I'd hate to see people think of you as dumb because of an inability to use such a simple function. (I use it just right, to show how completely illogical and ignorant and dishonest trump voters are)
[/QUOTE]

1) You keep ranting how you said it was illegal and immoral. You still defended it. For some reason, you think the two are mutually exclusive. They are not. You made excuses for FDR locking up innocent Americans. That's synonymous with defending it. Get it yet?

2) You've conceded that point. Good for you.

3) It seems you're still not up to speed. Let me provide additional help. Let me break it down for you further. If you enter the country illegally and then ask for asylum, there are two separate issues: illegal entry and asylum. The proper way to ask for asylum is to go to a port of entry. That's it. Pretty simple. OK, let's review. If you sneak into the US then claim you want asylum in the US, you still have an illegal entry charge to answer for. And do you really think the people who sneak across and claim they want asylum were going to do so had they not been caught? Come on, man. Think! Below is some additional help:
Can you apply for asylum from outside the US?

You may apply for asylum if you are at a port of entry or in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status and within one year of your arrival to the United States.Feb 1, 2019
Questions and Answers: Asylum Eligibility and Applications | USCIS

https://www.uscis.gov/...asylum/asylum/questions-and-answers-asylum-eligibility-and-ap...

Now... given the pummeling you are suffering, I understand your desire for me to shut up. That's not going to happen. I will continue to debunk your pathetic arguments with facts and logic.

Now... why do you want illegal aliens to have a special exemption in which they get to go to jail as a family when American families have no such right? Please articulate an actual argument.
4) Specifically, why do you think you proved Margaret Sanger wasn't a racist? I must have missed that. Was it her speaking at a KKK rally to her supporters? And of course PP targets black and brown people. The statistics make that clear. Blacks get 40%, or three times the rate per capita, of abortions. Do you think it's coincidence PP abortion mills are strategically placed where there are lots of minorities? Seriously?

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Now, if adults are trying to talk here, how can you be considered one of them when you're launching personal attack after personal attack? Obviously, you realize you are getting your ass thoroughly kicked and are having yet another meltdown.

5) No, you don't use the quote function correctly. Even you should be able to figure this out by seeing so many posters who do.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
No. I never meant to say I did. If that's the impression I created, I gladly apologize.
Accepted. I appreciate the clarification. There are stupid people in my ideology, just like every ideology. That doesn’t mean that we have to agree with everything that everybody says.

redtide

Mayor
hate to destroy whatever racist snot bubble might be involved in that belief, but white kids get more social welfare benefits than black kids, since welfare benefits are based on economic need, not race. Why do you think only black people are kept on a democratic plantation, and not the larger number of white people getting benefits? Doesn't that blow that racist theory right out of the water? I would bet almost all the white people and their kids who get welfare benefits vote for Trump and republicans in general, not democrats. Get it?
it is not just black and brown, the dems have expanded their hate to get as many Americans on the plantation as they can. The real question to ask is why do you support such hate?

llovejim

Current Champion
it is not just black and brown, the dems have expanded their hate to get as many Americans on the plantation as they can. The real question to ask is why do you support such hate?
how is it hate to treat the less fortunate as you would treat your own family? why shouldn't every American have enough food to eat, decent health care, a decent place to stay, if not for themselves, then for the sake of their children, who should not be punished for any sins of the parents? Care and compassion and empathy are good traits, and signs of strength, not weakness. Like the old saying, no man stands taller than when he stoops to help a child.

llovejim

Current Champion
1) You keep ranting how you said it was illegal and immoral. You still defended it. For some reason, you think the two are mutually exclusive. They are not. You made excuses for FDR locking up innocent Americans. That's synonymous with defending it. Get it yet? (I said it was illegal and immoral. that means I am against it. those are bad qualities. get it?)

2) You've conceded that point. Good for you.

3) It seems you're still not up to speed. Let me provide additional help. Let me break it down for you further. If you enter the country illegally and then ask for asylum, there are two separate issues: illegal entry and asylum. The proper way to ask for asylum is to go to a port of entry. That's it. Pretty simple. OK, let's review. If you sneak into the US then claim you want asylum in the US, you still have an illegal entry charge to answer for. And do you really think the people who sneak across and claim they want asylum were going to do so had they not been caught? Come on, man. Think! Below is some additional help:
Can you apply for asylum from outside the US? (No, you cannot apply for asylum in this country unless you are on American soil...duh...

Fact Sheet: U.S. Asylum Process - National Immigration Forum

https://immigrationforum.org/article/fact-sheet-u-s-asylum-process/
Jan 10, 2019 - In the U.S., asylum seekers apply for protection from inside the country or at a port of entry. ... the United States is available to take custody of a UAC and provide care, ... Customs and BorderProtection (CBP) agents in the U.S. or at one of the ... safety is likely to lead to more releases pending their hearings.

Majority of undocumented immigrants show up for court, data shows ...

https://www.politifact.com/.../majority-undocumented-immigrants-show-court-data-s/
Jun 26, 2018 - The acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Thomas ... from Trump himself ("When we release the people, they never come back to the ... In absolute terms, more than 100,000 non-detained immigrants have been ... Despite a majority attending their hearings, he said, "that still yields a ...)

You may apply for asylum if you are at a port of entry or in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of your immigration status and within one year of your arrival to the United States.Feb 1, 2019. (exactly what I said. and even if caught trying to come into our country outside a port of entry, it is still a misdemeanor, and does not excuse separating them from their children. only immoral gutless chickenshits support that.)

Now... given the pummeling you are suffering, I understand your desire for me to shut up. That's not going to happen. I will continue to debunk your pathetic arguments with facts and logic. (what pummeling? you keep reinforcing how wrong you are and how awesome I am. please continue!!)

Now... why do you want illegal aliens to have a special exemption in which they get to go to jail as a family when American families have no such right? Please articulate an actual argument. (what special exemption? do you think most jaywalkers are jailed? Most litterers? Most people who did not use a blinker to indicate a turn? most misdemeanor crimes never end up with ANYONE being jailed..how old are you? why don't you know this?)
4) Specifically, why do you think you proved Margaret Sanger wasn't a racist? I must have missed that. Was it her speaking at a KKK rally to her supporters? (Because she clearly was not. if she had shown even a trace of racism do you really think MLK would have gladly accepted the Margaret Sanger Award in the mid 60's? can you even think at all? do you not realize all this racist bullshit about her are right wing lies that pander to morons who are afraid to read real news or cannot do so?) And of course PP targets black and brown people. The statistics make that clear. Blacks get 40%, or three times the rate per capita, of abortions. Do you think it's coincidence PP abortion mills are strategically placed where there are lots of minorities? Seriously? (you are a liar that believes right wing bullshit lies. see how that works? Planned Parenthood are the only health care center for millions of black and latino women, not abortion providers, health care providers. that is what all of their federal funding is used for, as no federal funding can go for an elective abortion. and nobody ever forces or even wants any woman to have an abortion...why are so absolutely wrong about everything? how can you be so ignorant of facts? the fact they have a lot of centers where it does the most good, where poor women can get birth control and exams and health care they would not get otherwise, is A GOOD THING.)

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Now, if adults are trying to talk here, how can you be considered one of them when you're launching personal attack after personal attack? Obviously, you realize you are getting your ass thoroughly kicked and are having yet another meltdown. (Just proving what a gullible liar you are is not an attack. it is telling the truth. put on your big girl panties and deal with it.)

5) No, you don't use the quote function correctly. Even you should be able to figure this out by seeing so many posters who do. (I use it correctly enough to kick all the trump posters' butts on a daily basis...deal with it.)[/QUOTE]