• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why do so many want another civil war in our country?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No one wants a civil war, just Americans would like those who support Benedict Donald and the Kremlin KKKlan to leave America and support Russia's agenda than to live here and be sellout traitors.

simple no?
86 moving, if anyone moves it will be libs
of course they lied when they said they would if Trump won, no other country would tolerate libs......

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Hey they won their civil war against America.

The Confederacy lost.

Give respect where it's due.
Your racist ass LBJ lied us into Vietnam 'Gulf of Tonkin' and you laugh ate the death of Americans!

You would know respect if it hit you in the face.....but........you would learn to STFU.

Spamature

President
Your racist ass LBJ lied us into Vietnam 'Gulf of Tonkin' and you laugh ate the death of Americans!

You would know respect if it hit you in the face.....but........you would learn to STFU.
You knew bush lied you into war and you supported him and his lie anyway.

What is this ? Are you trying to spring your elder abuse trap on me again with violent threats ?

Watch your blood pressure befo you end up in the E.R. from a fit of the vapors

Hehehe!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

What is this ? Are you trying to spring your elder abuse trap on me again with violent threats ?

Hehehe!
I served under the liberal that said he'd have "n*ggers voting democrat for next 200 years"

MY SIL went in on invasion of Iraq and Bush didn't lie!

You sell girl scout cookies and the only uniform you've ever worn..........

"Hehehe" is so childish and gayish

Spamature

President
I served under the liberal that said he'd have "n*ggers voting democrat for next 200 years"

MY SIL went in on invasion of Iraq and Bush didn't lie!

You sell girl scout cookies and the only uniform you've ever worn..........

"Hehehe" is so childish and gayish
Bush lied and here you are still lying about it. Don't you have any shame ? Or is your lying compulsive and beyond your control ?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Hehehe!
Vets coming from Iraq said Iraq had chemical weapons they even fired a few at them rockets missed their intended targets

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bush lied and here you are still lying about it. Don't you have any shame ? Or is your lying compulsive and beyond your control ?
You don't have the nads to say that to my SILs face_______________

You probably throw a street party on Memorial Day to laugh at those that 'gave their all'

you are worse than deplorable, you're disgusting

Spamature

President
You don't have the nads to say that to my SILs face_______________

You probably throw a street party on Memorial Day to laugh at those that 'gave their all'

you are worse than deplorable, you're disgusting
Look I could care less about you or your kin. You're still lying for Bush 15 yrs after his BS was exposed. Is it war criminals you love or just criminals in general ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Look I could care less about you or your kin. You're still lying for Bush 15 yrs after his BS was exposed. Is it war criminals you love or just criminals in general ?

Facts.....now go peddle your girl scout cookies

Spamature

President
Facts.....now go peddle your girl scout cookies
The last uniform you wore was a striped jumpsuit with numbers on the back.

But like I said it did make the nation safer by getting you off the street.

Thank you for your service.

Hahahaha

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The last uniform you wore was a striped jumpsuit with numbers on the back.

But like I said it did make the nation safer by getting you off the street.

Thank you for your service.

Hahahaha

That was due to [Unwelcome language removed] with all mouth and no backup for it

You've watched to many movies and have no grasp of reality
Thx

(hard to believe as*hole is unwelcomed language and "[Unwelcome language removed] holster isn't)

liberalism sucks

Spamature

President

Spamature

President
That was due to [Unwelcome language removed] with all mouth and no backup for it

You've watched to many movies and have no grasp of reality
Thx

(hard to believe as*hole is unwelcomed language and "[Unwelcome language removed] holster isn't)

liberalism sucks
Calm down.

I don't want to you get a third strike because you blew your stack and sought out another victim for your surprise attacks.

Caroljo

Senator
It wasn't in great quantities but I'll take the word of the vets over what your leading never been to the country expert might say.
My son was in Iraq 3 times...they went on many patrols and found a lot of old stuff, and areas that they could tell the weapons had been there not that long before. They also came across at least one abandoned terrorist training camp. Many believe what chemical weapons they had, was transferred in trucks that was video'd traveling toward Syria a few weeks before the invasion. I remember watching the news when those trucks were being shown....I haven't been able to find a video of it since. It's like they got wiped out of existence.