• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does the Left always ALWAYS lie?

Jen

Senator
Why do they lie to us over and over?
By Dr. Robert Owens

web posted January 25, 2016 [ LINK]

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Here is my big problem with the big lie. One click of the mouse and you can pull up the YouTube video of Hillary at the coffin ceremony blaming the video. The maker of the video was arrested and is still in jail. The one who lied to the families, lied to the nation isn't in jail, isn't under a cloud of shame. No, they are now busy with the help of the Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media and their cable henchmen lying her way to the White House

The easy answer is because they can. The major media has morphed from a watchdog to a lapdog barking on cue that everything is all right, there's nothing to see here, move along."

Democrats. Lapdogs and Idiots. Glad to believe Hillary and her lies because............they like what she says.
Dang.
What a bunch of America-hating maroons.

Jen

Senator
It has come to the point where I do not trust or believe what any Democrat or Liberal says.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
It has come to the point where I do not trust or believe what any Democrat or Liberal says.
It has come to the point where I do not trust or believe what any politician, government agency, or corporate-owned media outlet says.

Jen

Senator
It has come to the point where I do not trust or believe what any politician, government agency, or corporate-owned media outlet says.
Trust has to be earned.
Few people earn it.
I trust very few people no matter who they are.
It's just wise.

But............ the least trustworthy of all are Leftists. All of them. It's dangerous to even allow one of them to prove to you he/she is trustworthy.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
But............ the least trustworthy of all are Leftists. All of them. It's dangerous to even allow one of them to prove to you he/she is trustworthy.
Marxists can't ever win the argument because facts and history prove them wrong. Probably why so many of them are angry all the time. So they lie and manipulate. Always have. Only way they can win an argument or an election, If you don't fall for it, they start yelling. If you still don't back down, they call you a racist.

By Dr. Robert Owens

web posted January 25, 2016 [ LINK]

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Here is my big problem with the big lie. One click of the mouse and you can pull up the YouTube video of Hillary at the coffin ceremony blaming the video. The maker of the video was arrested and is still in jail. The one who lied to the families, lied to the nation isn't in jail, isn't under a cloud of shame. No, they are now busy with the help of the Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media and their cable henchmen lying her way to the White House

The easy answer is because they can. The major media has morphed from a watchdog to a lapdog barking on cue that everything is all right, there's nothing to see here, move along."

Democrats. Lapdogs and Idiots. Glad to believe Hillary and her lies because............they like what she says.
Dang.
What a bunch of America-hating maroons.
You have proved you point by repeating A repeated BIG LIE.

Goebbels never said it!

''Hitler's propaganda chief, Joseph Goebbels, supposedly said:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Rush Limbaugh, the popular American radio commentator, is just one of the many influential Americans who has cited this quotation. During a May 2007 radio broadcast he claimed that these remarks are "from Hitler's war room, the Nazi spinmeister-in-chief, Joseph Goebbels," who was "speaking for his cronies in the Nazi party." Limbaugh went on to claim that American "Democrat Party" leaders were using "a version" of Goebbels' technique to try to "repress dissent." And in January 2011 US Congressman Steve Cohen, a Democratic party politician of Tennessee, accused Republicans of propagating "a big lie, just like Goebbels" about a proposed national health care plan.

In fact, Goebbels' views were quite different than what this fraudulent quote suggests. He consistently held that propaganda should be accurate and truthful.

In an address given in September 1934 in Nuremberg, he said: "Good propaganda does not need to lie, indeed it may not lie. It has no reason to fear the truth. It is a mistake to believe that people cannot take the truth. They can. It is only a matter of presenting the truth to people in a way that they will be able to understand. A propaganda that lies proves that it has a bad cause. It cannot be successful in the long run."

In an article written in 1941, he cited examples of false British wartime claims, and went on to charge that British propagandists had adopted the "big lie" technique that Hitler had identified and condemned in his book Mein Kampf. Goebbels wrote: "The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous."

http://www.ihr.org/other/weber2011fakequotations.html

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Goebbels never said it!
I'd decided not to comment on that bit because Jen didn't assert it, just quoted it from an article. But you're right, it actually proves her point! Very sharp. Thank you!

There you go, Jen: All the Marxists have are lies, from the start and at their very foundation.

The truth can be so damn troublesome.

I'd decided not to comment on that bit because Jen didn't assert it, just quoted it from an article. But you're right, it actually proves her point! Very sharp. Thank you!

There you go, Jen: All the Marxists have are lies, from the start and at their very foundation.

The truth can be so damn troublesome.
We have to pick it up every time we see it. The Lies are threaded into every single facet of our existence xxx and they are why we are unhappy, the Lies which are the very base on what we stand.

Goebbels never said it!

''Hitler's propaganda chief, Joseph Goebbels, supposedly said:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

Rush Limbaugh, the popular American radio commentator, is just one of the many influential Americans who has cited this quotation. During a May 2007 radio broadcast he claimed that these remarks are "from Hitler's war room, the Nazi spinmeister-in-chief, Joseph Goebbels," who was "speaking for his cronies in the Nazi party." Limbaugh went on to claim that American "Democrat Party" leaders were using "a version" of Goebbels' technique to try to "repress dissent." And in January 2011 US Congressman Steve Cohen, a Democratic party politician of Tennessee, accused Republicans of propagating "a big lie, just like Goebbels" about a proposed national health care plan.

In fact, Goebbels' views were quite different than what this fraudulent quote suggests. He consistently held that propaganda should be accurate and truthful.

In an address given in September 1934 in Nuremberg, he said: "Good propaganda does not need to lie, indeed it may not lie. It has no reason to fear the truth. It is a mistake to believe that people cannot take the truth. They can. It is only a matter of presenting the truth to people in a way that they will be able to understand. A propaganda that lies proves that it has a bad cause. It cannot be successful in the long run."

In an article written in 1941, he cited examples of false British wartime claims, and went on to charge that British propagandists had adopted the "big lie" technique that Hitler had identified and condemned in his book Mein Kampf. Goebbels wrote: "The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous."

http://www.ihr.org/other/weber2011fakequotations.html
Hitler himself stressed both the importance of frequent repetition for effective propaganda , but also the folly of relying on a lie to succeed with propaganda. It is much documented that Goebled never said the words at the front of this thread . It is the misquote most associated with him ! Here is what Hitler had to say on propaganda .
Queen Titania . You have definitely impacted my recent reading list ;-)
The chapter on Propaganda in Mien Kampf :-

http://www.mondopolitico.com/library/meinkampf/v1c6.htm

Last edited:
Well wiki points out that he didn't say the big lie quote
And probably go on to tell other lies --- I haven't got a file of good translations of his speeches, I am sure there will be one somewhere. But one has to be careful and know the name of the translator --- otherwise don't bother with it.

Jen

Senator
Marxists can't ever win the argument because facts and history prove them wrong. Probably why so many of them are angry all the time. So they lie and manipulate. Always have. Only way they can win an argument or an election, If you don't fall for it, they start yelling. If you still don't back down, they call you a racist.
The only thing anyone can do when dealing with people steeped in lies is to rattle their cages every once in a while. I"ve learned that posting here will only get me insulted personally. I've been called all sorts of things when I dared to quote someone they disagree with. Your description of Marxists is right on target.