• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does the Left always ALWAYS lie?

Jen

Senator
Nope -- I can't imagine --- how ever hard I try and I am trying, very very hard looooooooooool
Nobody was upset about the banner that suddenly appeared and indicated that Nina, who was just on a very long period of being banned, has contributed to PJ. Someone asked if she contributed to be brought back. It turns out that someone else contributed in her name.
Buying one's ability to post here is a legitimate question to ask. I didn't ask it because I don't care. But it was asked. And the question doesn't mean someone was "upset" about it like Nina projects. What I am trying to do is figure out why you are invested in Nina's silly projections. But that doesn't matter either. I'll forget about it the minute I finish this post.

Nobody was upset about the banner that suddenly appeared and indicated that Nina, who was just on a very long period of being banned, has contributed to PJ. Someone asked if she contributed to be brought back. It turns out that someone else contributed in her name.
Buying one's ability to post here is a legitimate question to ask. I didn't ask it because I don't care. But it was asked. And the question doesn't mean someone was "upset" about it like Nina projects. What I am trying to do is figure out why you are invested in Nina's silly projections. But that doesn't matter either. I'll forget about it the minute I finish this post.
Jen poppet, you don't realize what happened ---- this has been going on for days.

Jen

Senator
Jen poppet, you don't realize what happened ---- this has been going on for days.
I was speaking specifically about the banner. I don't know (or care) about any other fights. Sometimes I slide into a personal fight here, but I climb out as soon as I see what I've done. I'm climbing out of this one. I would never want to argue with you, Queen. xxx

I was speaking specifically about the banner. I don't know (or care) about any other fights. Sometimes I slide into a personal fight here, but I climb out as soon as I see what I've done. I'm climbing out of this one. I would never want to argue with you, Queen. xxx
Specifically about the banner is 'the all about the other fights' of which Nina knew nothing.

This is the silliest fight yet jen --- shame you weren't in on the beginning -hilarious.