• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why does the right seem consumed with posting Racism by the left?

Gramps

Mayor
It's what they do best -- post claims that the left is always harping on a topic that they exploit. It stems from their wornout "liberal" theme that served them so well. In my opinion it comes down to the fact that the race factor is a problem for them to overcome, not the lefties. But, that's just my opinion and what do I know having only live 86 years? When I grow up I want'a be a think tank antagonist.

It's what they do best -- post claims that the left is always harping on a topic that they exploit. It stems from their wornout "liberal" theme that served them so well. In my opinion it comes down to the fact that the race factor is a problem for them to overcome, not the lefties. But, that's just my opinion and what do I know having only live 86 years? When I grow up I want'a be a think tank antagonist.
ditto my friend! Hope you're doing okay today!

Council Member
post it and make it sound reasonable and you will be surprised at how many people will believe you.

it's a way of life for those on the right, go look at the Birther one thats up again, they never stop trying.