• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why doesn't anyone ever mention WHITE slaves?

Jen

Senator
Sunset Rose, just to refresh your memory:

Saladin2 said:
Ben Carson is a four eyed uncle tom piece of shit

Sunset Rose said:
I agree 100%!
Sunset Rose, Feb 12, 2014

The bodyguard IS an Uncle Tom. And a dumb one at that.
Sunset Rose, Apr 26, 2014

He's full of it, Spamature. He does not even raise to the level of an Uncle Tom. At least Uncle Tom KNEW he was being used.
Sunset Rose, Sep 25, 2014

Just to remind you of what you have said about Blacks whose ideas differ from your own.
I guess nobody should be surprised. Leftists absolutely HATE any black person who has escaped from their plantation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There were not "laws" per se. The slave traders would come and they would make deals with certain tribes who had prisoners. The tribes who had prisoners knew it was either their prisoners or them. So, they sold their countrymen into slavery. I guess it was a good way to get rid of an enemy, too, in the process.
I don't believe this is how most Africans ended up here. I think most were kidnapped. The Africans selling other Africans scenario is more soothing to the conscience, I guess.
Like the Obama's

C

Capitalist

Is avoiding homelessness a matter of convenience? What about certain death from a pregnancy gone wrong?
What about the vast majority of abortions? What about dealing with the main reason first instead of fringe heartbreak cases?

C

Capitalist

Saladin2 said:

Sunset Rose said:
I agree 100%!

He's full of it, Spamature. He does not even raise to the level of an Uncle Tom. At least Uncle Tom KNEW he was being used.

Just to remind you of what you have said about Blacks whose ideas differ from your own.
Yeah. Sunset Rose before those posts:

Sunset Rose after those posts:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I'm not the naïve one in this conversation.

They just suddenly "forgot" their language? Or did they adapt to the language that was being used in their surroundings? I don't speak the languages of my ancestors either.

How many African tribesmen hundreds of years ago had first, middle and last names?
How many immigrants Americanized their last names?

You have read some history. So have I. Now try a little common sense.
Your history lessons must have ended at the 7th grade. I have been a student of history all my life.That's why I know better than to believe the crap you post.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Their Usual Fate Was to Become a Lion's Lunch

It wasn't their king who sold them; they were prisoners taken in unending wars between local tribes. Before the Moslems and Whites came, POWs were automatically eaten or had their heads shrunk. So slavery saved their lives, and it gave them a better life than they had ever experienced in the jungle.
Wow! Weren't they lucky?:D:D:D

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Saladin2 said:

Sunset Rose said:
I agree 100%!

In my best Steve Erkel voice: "Did I say that?"

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Saladin2 said:

Sunset Rose said:
I agree 100%!

These posts were from 3 years ago. I have turned over a new leaf. I never use those terms anymore.