• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why go after Trump's taxes now?

reason10

Governor
https://moneyandmarkets.com/trump-tax-returns-under-audit/
Trump: ‘I Would Love to Give’ Up Tax Returns, But Not ‘While I’m Under Audit’

It is very simple. (And Nazi liberals here can't handle anything that isn't simple.)

1. Trump was the first presidential candidate since Gerald Ford to refuse to release his tax returns for publication. All of a sudden, the Nazis saw a golden opportunity to buy an election Hillary had no chance whatsoever of winning, even against a bad candidate.

2. The Mueller Report (WHICH COST THE TAXPAYERS OVER 12 MILLION DOLLARS) was supposed to right the wrong, overturn the election and put Hillary, the rightful recipient, in the White House where she was entitled to be.

3. This very expensive report (which spent money that could have fed the homeless, starving children, veterans, etc) basically said Trump was INNOCENT of collusion with Russia. So the Nazis were flummoxed.

4. Next item, try to make a case for obstruction of justice. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. Hillary STILL wasn't president, (and this crazy bitch has started to make noises that the election was stolen from her.)

5. Hey, fellow Nazis, let's resurrect the RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS argument and use it against him in the 2020 election. Obviously there is NO Nazi candidate who can win against this greatest economy of all time. The Democrats would be campaigning on going back to the total misery created by the Obama polices, (and only a total [Unwelcome language removed] MORON would give Obama credit for this massive Trump economy.)

Meanwhile, the Nazis have other reasons to worry. Attorney General Barr IS going to go after Hillary and Obama for the Fusion GPS scandal, where REAL crimes were committed, (such as defrauding the FISA Court, just to spy on an American citizen.) He has a lot more balls than Sessions. At the end of this, it's possible that Hillary and Obama will be wearing matching orange jumpsuits. Worst case scenario, this can of worms splashes the Nazi Democrats at their every loving WORST during the 2020 campaign and Trump is reelected in a bigger landslide.

Get your popcorn. It's going to be a riot.

reason10

Governor
For a boy who is so innocent of ANY wrong doing he sure acts like he is guilty to the max.
How does acting PRESIDENTIAL (pretty much a better president than the last four dicks to hold that office) translate to acting guilty?

You need to throw some water on that burning cross. You've been burning it since your bitch lost in a landslide.

And take off that white hood.

4/15

Mayor
How does acting PRESIDENTIAL (pretty much a better president than the last four dicks to hold that office) translate to acting guilty?

You need to throw some water on that burning cross. You've been burning it since your bitch lost in a landslide.

The faggot master does not act presidential in any way shape or form. He, rump, could not hold their dicks with a helping hand. His character is so bad he has to pay women to be with him. His ethics are so bad he has to have his servants and appointees pledge allegiance to him above the USA.
I do not own a cross or even find a need for one. The hood is yours as I do not wear head gear. And as for hillary shit happens and then the nation goes down in fiery ashes.

reason10

Governor
The faggot master does not act presidential in any way shape or form. He, rump, could not hold their dicks with a helping hand. His character is so bad he has to pay women to be with him. His ethics are so bad he has to have his servants and appointees pledge allegiance to him above the USA.

So now you stoop to homophobia, when you lose the argument on being a KKK Nazi? I thought so.

I do not own a cross or even find a need for one. The hood is yours as I do not wear head gear. And as for hillary shit happens and then the nation goes down in fiery ashes.

You are KKKlan. You are a Nazi. You hate everything decent, everything that is good about America. You belong at cross burnings because they are your roots, Comrade.

redtide

Mayor
All those PJ fools who seem to need to see the president's tax returns I ask you to post yours here first. WE have a right to know

redtide

Mayor
Why?

There is the same requirement for PJ libs to show their tax returns as there is for Trump to show his.
Agreed, if personal financial information is to be public for some it must be for all, relate it to the equal protection clause in the US Constitution. Lets demand that PJ libbers post their tax returns on this site for all to see. We will be at least able to confirm which of them are rent seekers.

4/15

Mayor
Agreed, if personal financial information is to be public for some it must be for all, relate it to the equal protection clause in the US Constitution. Lets demand that PJ libbers post their tax returns on this site for all to see. We will be at least able to confirm which of them are rent seekers.
John Galt is a fictional character who is a loser of the first class. I have no problem with my taxes being posted but you may get depressed when you realize i am a rich mother pucker.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Nazi conservatives want so bad to protect his taxes. It’s like they enjoy being lied to. Hitler would be proud of the influence he’s had on trump, and the pack or retards that worship him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
https://moneyandmarkets.com/trump-tax-returns-under-audit/
Trump: ‘I Would Love to Give’ Up Tax Returns, But Not ‘While I’m Under Audit’

It is very simple. (And Nazi liberals here can't handle anything that isn't simple.)

1. Trump was the first presidential candidate since Gerald Ford to refuse to release his tax returns for publication. All of a sudden, the Nazis saw a golden opportunity to buy an election Hillary had no chance whatsoever of winning, even against a bad candidate.

2. The Mueller Report (WHICH COST THE TAXPAYERS OVER 12 MILLION DOLLARS) was supposed to right the wrong, overturn the election and put Hillary, the rightful recipient, in the White House where she was entitled to be.

3. This very expensive report (which spent money that could have fed the homeless, starving children, veterans, etc) basically said Trump was INNOCENT of collusion with Russia. So the Nazis were flummoxed.

4. Next item, try to make a case for obstruction of justice. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. Hillary STILL wasn't president, (and this crazy bitch has started to make noises that the election was stolen from her.)

5. Hey, fellow Nazis, let's resurrect the RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS argument and use it against him in the 2020 election. Obviously there is NO Nazi candidate who can win against this greatest economy of all time. The Democrats would be campaigning on going back to the total misery created by the Obama polices, (and only a total [Unwelcome language removed] MORON would give Obama credit for this massive Trump economy.)

Meanwhile, the Nazis have other reasons to worry. Attorney General Barr IS going to go after Hillary and Obama for the Fusion GPS scandal, where REAL crimes were committed, (such as defrauding the FISA Court, just to spy on an American citizen.) He has a lot more balls than Sessions. At the end of this, it's possible that Hillary and Obama will be wearing matching orange jumpsuits. Worst case scenario, this can of worms splashes the Nazi Democrats at their every loving WORST during the 2020 campaign and Trump is reelected in a bigger landslide.

Get your popcorn. It's going to be a riot.
who would be so stupid as to think that even if Trump were impeached that Clinton would become president....back to Remedial Civics class with ya.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So now you stoop to homophobia, when you lose the argument on being a KKK Nazi? I thought so.

You are KKKlan. You are a Nazi. You hate everything decent, everything that is good about America. You belong at cross burnings because they are your roots, Comrade.
Funny thing...someone calls for a Unite the Right rally and who shows up....KKK wearing robes and hoods, Nazis carrying a swastika flag and with swastika tatoos and people wearing MAGA hats. You are about 60 years out of step. The Nazis were always right wing...the KKK were always conservatives and only in the 60's discovered the Republican party was the place for them.

redtide

Mayor
John Galt is a fictional character who is a loser of the first class. I have no problem with my taxes being posted but you may get depressed when you realize i am a rich mother pucker.
and yet progressives are actively trying to force the US into the exact same society in the novel.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

How is Trump lying on a daily basis in any way presidential?