• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why go after Trump's taxes now?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
never bothered you during 8 years of Barry O
Because it didn’t happen, mo mo.

Let me guess...”but but but he said if I like my doctor I can keep my doctor”. LOL. NOBODY lies as much as your retard president.

redtide

Mayor

Let me guess...”but but but he said if I like my doctor I can keep my doctor”. LOL. NOBODY lies as much as your retard president.
maybe yes and maybe no but the lawn jockey stole my insurance and lied to my face when he did so.

redtide

Mayor
Oh no, really? Did you die?
Let me see if I am grasping todays progressive version of what is right and what is wrong. It is ok to steal someones insurance and to give it to someone who chose to not buy insurance as long as the victim did not die? DO I have that right?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Let me see if I am grasping todays progressive version of what is right and what is wrong. It is ok to steal someones insurance and to give it to someone who chose to not buy insurance as long as the victim did not die? DO I have that right?
You cried about losing your insurance while whining about Obamacare. You seemed butt hurt, so I thought you may have died. But now I see it’s just you being obedient to the politicians you are told to worship. Good to know, thanks.

redtide

Mayor
You cried about losing your insurance while whining about Obamacare. You seemed butt hurt, so I thought you may have died. But now I see it’s just you being obedient to the politicians you are told to worship. Good to know, thanks.
care to answer my question? Extremely curious as to todays version of what is right and what is wrong in progressive land.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
care to answer my question? Extremely curious as to todays version of what is right and what is wrong in progressive land.
What is right is calling out politically motivated liars like yourself. What is wrong is doing what you just did, making up sob stories that clearly have no real consequences, just to desperately try and make gains politically.

Hope that clears things up.

redtide

Mayor
What is right is calling out politically motivated liars like yourself. What is wrong is doing what you just did, making up sob stories that clearly have no real consequences, just to desperately try and make gains politically.

it clears nothing up, nobama and his evil minions stole my health insurance with the ACA he imposed upon US.
Still have not answered my question? Why is that?

kaz

Small l libertarian

Actually, you know Trump doesn't lie as often as you and fake news do since you constantly misquote him. If he were lying and you knew that, you wouldn't misquote him. That you do constantly misquote him shows that you are the one lying

kaz

Small l libertarian

When you misquote someone to show they are a liar, you aren't doing what's right, and that you're lying when you do that shows you know that

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
3. This very expensive report (which spent money that could have fed the homeless, starving children, veterans, etc) basically said Trump was INNOCENT of collusion with Russia. So the Nazis were flummoxed.

Better yet that money could have went to a Trump Resort so he can play more golf and have backdoor meetings......fixed it for you

reason10

Governor
3. This very expensive report (which spent money that could have fed the homeless, starving children, veterans, etc) basically said Trump was INNOCENT of collusion with Russia. So the Nazis were flummoxed.

Better yet that money could have went to a Trump Resort so he can play more golf and have backdoor meetings......fixed it for you
First, you have to prove those two LIES you just spewed. Which meeting was backdoor? Who was the party involved? How did the Trump organization benefit? Either answer those questions or admit you're making shit up because you've lost the argument again.

Trump's company has lost money since he has been president. He hasn't taken a *edited* salary.

Meanwhile, the Clintons GOT *EDITED* RICH on the presidency. The Obama (a *edited* who never worked a real *edited* job in his entire life before getting into politics) got RICH off the presidency.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Agreed, if personal financial information is to be public for some it must be for all, relate it to the equal protection clause in the US Constitution. Lets demand that PJ libbers post their tax returns on this site for all to see. We will be at least able to confirm which of them are rent seekers.
There is nothing *edited* constitutional about trying to use a man's business tax returns as a campaign tool in the next election, so don't even *edited* go there, *edited*.

reason10

Governor
How is Trump lying on a daily basis in any way presidential?
**Edited**

If a man says or does something material that you disagree with, it's not automatically a lie. Just as if someone disagree with you, that person is not instantly a racist.

(Get someone with an education to read this to you and simplify it. You just don't have the education to do it on your own.)

redtide

Mayor
There is NOTHING [Unwelcome language removed] constitutional about trying to use a man's business tax returns as a campaign tool in the next election, so don't EVEN [Unwelcome language removed] go there, snowflake.
SO ask the hate mongers in Cali and DC to stop trying to force the issue.

reason10

Governor
Nazi conservatives want so bad to protect his taxes. It’s like they enjoy being lied to. Hitler would be proud of the influence he’s had on trump, and the pack or retards that worship him.
There is no such thing as a Nazi conservative. Nazism is YOUR side of the aisle, Adolf.
Secondly, Trump's taxes are in the hands of the ONLY government agency with the power to actually bring legal action against him, if there is any fraud in that paper.

The only people Hitler has influenced is goons like you.

That is YOU.

Exact quote from your hero. Almost sounds like a Bernie Sanders speech, huh?

reason10

Governor

EVERY TIME THAT SACK OF SHIT OBAMA OPENED HIS [Unwelcome language removed] MOUTH, ONLY LIES CAME OUT.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.111fd4250776

“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”

“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it”

“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”

“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”

sons.

“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”

g.

“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”

“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”

“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-20/obamas-biggest-lies

ng poor.)

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

n.

“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it”

“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”

“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”

“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”

“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”

“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”

“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

THAT'S MORE LIES THAN THE LAST THREE REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS COMBINED.