• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why I am now anti-abortion

Only a wackjob would refuse to call a living human being "human" because of how he or she looks at various stages in his or her life. And I see another wackjob liked what you had to say.

We're all blobs of cells going through various stages and changes in life. You always were you.

Get used to us "wack jobs" because we're not going away. And life is beginning to win. The little girls aren't piling in at the abortion mills like they used to.
Now you are going to tell me that a human being without a brain is still a human being. Do you folks ever think through anything?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Now you are going to tell me that a human being without a brain is still a human being. Do you folks ever think through anything?

LOL!

now thats a bucketload-o-stupid right there!

"Now you are going to tell me that a human being without a brain is still a human being."

what do you call it,,,a bicycle?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Only a wackjob would refuse to call a living human being "human" because of how he or she looks at various stages in his or her life. And I see another wackjob liked what you had to say.

We're all blobs of cells going through various stages and changes in life. You always were you.

Get used to us "wack jobs" because we're not going away. And life is beginning to win. The little girls aren't piling in at the abortion mills like they used to.
What is your definition of "Human being"?

Here is Merriam-Webster's: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/human being
a person

Caroljo

Senator
What is your definition of "Human being"?

Here is Merriam-Webster's: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/human being
a person
According to Princeton, a baby is a HUMAN as soon as fertilization begins.

upon fertilization, parts of human beings have actually been transformed into something very different from what they were before; they have been changed into a single, whole human being. During the process of fertilization, the sperm and the oocyte cease to exist as such, and a new human being is produced.

Fertilization refers to the initiation of a new human being.

Myth 4:
"A single-cell human zygote, or embryo, or fetus are not human beings, because they do not look like human beings."

Fact 4:

As all human embryologists know, a single-cell human zygote, or a more developed human embryo, or human fetus is a human being�and that that�s the way they are supposed to look at those particular periods of development.
https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/wdhbb.html

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Well, Woolley, PP has announced that they will no longer take money for the body parts of their victims. I'm sure that they'll get the money from their clients into their coffers somehow. But once again, PP responds publicly by addressing the issues uncovered in these videos even as the faithful yell "propaganda!"
are you going to continue to spread your lies?
PP was not making money off fetal tissue donated for research.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

you know that because its what pp says?

LOL!

they also showed their own set of books!

and concluded they were right!

nothing like the criminal being judge and jury at her own trial...

gigi

Mayor
LOL! Here you go. Your church has spoken. THEY said they will no longer take money for fetal tissue. You've been missing their sermons lately? A lot's happened and google is your friend.

gigi

Mayor
If it's human, it's human.
If it's alive, it's being.

And as far as being "without a brain"...please take a science class.

"The fetal nervous system — i.e., your baby-to-be’s brain and spinal cord — is one of the very first systems to develop. In fact, it’s making big strides before you even know you’re pregnant."

"A mere 16 days after conception, your fetus’s neural plate forms (think of it as the foundation of your baby’s brain and spinal cord). It grows longer and folds onto itself, until that fold morphs into a groove, and that groove turns into a tube — the neural tube. Once the neural tube closes, at around week 6 or week 7 of pregnancy, it curves and bulges into three sections, commonly known as the forebrain, midbrain and hindbrain. Just to the rear of the hindbrain sits the part that will soon turn into your baby’s spinal cord. Soon, these areas bubble into those five different regions of the brain that we’re most familiar with: the cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem, pituitary gland and the hypothalamus. Of course, all of these fetal brain areas need more time to be fully up and running!"

http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/fetal-brain-nervous-system/

Last edited:

gigi

Mayor
Correct, beginning of a new human being. That doesn't mean it is one, yet.

A seedling is the beginning of an apple tree, but are you really saying they are the same?

If someone ran over your dog, then presented you with a zygote with the DNA of your dog in it, would you be satisfied with that? If not, why not?
A seedling is the same in that, like the embryo, and the fetus, it is a new life. I wouldn't call a seedling an apple tree. But then again, I wouldn't call a newborn a teenager. They're in different stages of development but all very much alive.

I think that if someone showed up with a zygote from my dog, I'd want to know where they got it, and why and how they kept it alive. It wouldn't replace my dog. But if it were allowed to grow into a puppy and be born, I could have that part of him.
I have cats and birds though so it's a moot point I guess..

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
A seedling is the same in that, like the embryo, and the fetus, it is a new life. I wouldn't call a seedling an apple tree. But then again, I wouldn't call a newborn a teenager. They're in different stages of development but all very much alive.

I think that if someone showed up with a zygote from my dog, I'd want to know where they got it, and why and how they kept it alive. It wouldn't replace my dog. But if it were allowed to grow into a puppy and be born, I could have that part of him.
I have cats and birds though so it's a moot point I guess..
Agreed. Like any cell, it's alive, but they have to grow to become human beings, puppies or apple saplings.

Still, I think the best way to reduce abortions is to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies.

gigi

Mayor
Agreed. Like any cell, it's alive, but they have to grow to become human beings, puppies or apple saplings.

Still, I think the best way to reduce abortions is to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies.
A seedling is not a single cell. Like a zygote, it is already beginning to grow and it's alive. You should also understand that apple trees are not human beings. Nor are dogs.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
A seedling is not a single cell. Like a zygote, it is already beginning to grow and it's alive. You should also understand that apple trees are not human beings. Nor are dogs.
Agreed a seedling isn't a single cell. It's a young apple tree. Not a seed, but a tree. I also understand the difference between trees, dogs and human beings. Do you understand why it's wrong to call a zygote a human being?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
LOL! Here you go. Your church has spoken. THEY said they will no longer take money for fetal tissue. You've been missing their sermons lately? A lot's happened and google is your friend.
PP was not making money for facilitating donations of fetal tissue for research. the money, usually around $30. to $100., was used to cover transfer costs.

PP announced that they will now absorb these costs in the hope of disarming the freaks who continue to lie about this matter.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
If your parent (say your mother) reaches old age and has lost her thinking ability due to senility in one form or another, is she no longer human? She can't think--therefore, she isn't human. Right?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
If your parent (say your mother) reaches old age and has lost her thinking ability due to senility in one form or another, is she no longer human? She can't think--therefore, she isn't human. Right?
She's still human since, by our definitions, once a human being always a human being.

Secondly, dementia is form of mental illness. Senile people still talk, remember and function as human beings. They just don't do it as well as they used to do it.

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
She's still human since, by our definitions, once a human being always a human being.

Secondly, dementia is form of mental illness. Senile people still talk, remember and function as human beings. They just don't do it as well as they used to do it.
Not necessarily. Have you ever known anyone in the last stages of Alzheimers?