• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why I despise today's liberals, in general:

Barbella

Senator
Seriously... what's to like? Today's liberal is horribly intolerant. They think denying someone as prominent as former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from speaking on a college campus is just fine and dandy. To me, it's despicably narrow minded and ILLIBERAL. They support activists who shut down and shut up speakers whose POV's are different from theirs. They publicly shame and sneer at people who disagree with them in the slightest. They're BULLIES, short and simple.

So I ask myself... WHY are they like that?

And then I realize..... Liberalism is no longer about IDEAS, like it was in the 70's, when I was a liberal. Back then we had morals, and tended to be idealistic and noble.

Nope. Today it's all about POWER, and MONEY, and GREED. What it's NOT about is people. It's not about the truth... it's about proving a point. Science is nothing but a political weapon, used to arrive at a preferred policy. For today's liberal, the end always justifies the means. No matter what.

There is no government program liberals won't embrace. They already control many of our institutions—our universities, corporate board rooms, the entertainment industry—and they won't tolerate dissent or disagreement. They won't even tolerate open inquiry, and excel at stifling debates. I mean... why debate anyone or anything when they have all the answers in the first place, right?

Today's liberal:

Last edited:

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Seriously... what's to like? Today's liberal is horribly intolerant? They think denying someone as prominent as former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from speaking on a college campus is just fine and dandy. To me, it's despicably narrow minded and ILLIBERAL. They support activists who shut down and shut up speakers whose POV's are different from theirs. They publicly shame and sneer at people who disagree with them in the slightest. They're BULLIES, short and simple.

And then I realize..... Liberalism is no longer about IDEAS, like it was in the 70's, when I was a liberal. Back then we had morals, and tended to be idealistic and noble.

Nope. Today it's all about POWER, and MONEY, and GREED. What it's NOT about is people. It's not about the truth... it's about proving a point. Science is nothing but a political weapon, used to arrive at a preferred policy. For today's liberal, the end always justifies the means. No matter what.

There is no government program liberals won't embrace. They already control many of our institutions—our universities, corporate board rooms, the entertainment industry—and they won't tolerate dissent or disagreement. They won't even tolerate open inquiry, and excel at stifling debates. I mean... why debate anyone or anything when they have all the answers in the first place, right?

Today's liberal:
How much does your boss pay you to post these threads? I know this doesn't come from you. :rolleyes:

Colorforms

Senator
Seriously... what's to like? Today's liberal is horribly intolerant? They think denying someone as prominent as former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from speaking on a college campus is just fine and dandy. To me, it's despicably narrow minded and ILLIBERAL. They support activists who shut down and shut up speakers whose POV's are different from theirs. They publicly shame and sneer at people who disagree with them in the slightest. They're BULLIES, short and simple.

Today's liberal:
You are exactly right. There is nothing that liberals wont do in order to accumulate power. Every facet of society is just a tool to a liberal that they can use to solidify their hold on power. From using the school to indoctrinate young children to an NFL football game, there is no aspect of society that liberals wont co-opt to get their own way.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do conservatives think christianity is the only "correct" religion that counts in the world. Why is god portrayed a white person - why not spanish, black or Indian? Why do conservatives want to push religion in our schools, not giving kids of different nationalities a choice. Why do conservatives frown upon the Jewish and Catholic faiths?

You could very easily substitute the words Right Wing Conservative in that same paragraph. How many posts on here do Right wingers write personal attacks, insults, etc - there are a handful of posters who solely do this then comment how this poster or that poster melted down, I guess it gives them a thrill up their leg ?

Why do right wing posters constantly challenge people they do not know, have no idea who or what they are, to physical confrontations. Do you see democrats/ liberals doing this on here- challenging posters to " come take their gun" and that poster I am sure could care less about their 35 guns.

This site isn't about debate it is about insults - it doesn't matter what I or you post as neither of us will change our views - right?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
By the way I will not socialize with conservative people. They are mean spirited and hate just about everything on earth except money.
thought you owned a muffler shop (of course that could be as big a lie as you claiming as a kid pumping gas when it was 18 cent a gallon) if true, you are the lover of conservatives $$$

Good to know you ask everyone their politics :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
nothing in topic posted of conservatives or Christians........

and you're whining posters only insult others

ROTFLMFAO

Jewish--that libs despise or pedophile Priest...........yeah, tell us more____

seems you're confused and lost........this site is about Opinions

BINGO......it's been that way forever......catch up.......geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

BTW: only you post and no one knows for sure whom the hell you're posting too......from day one members must guess whom the hell you're posting to or about.........quite sheepish it is

Jen

Senator
Seriously... what's to like? Today's liberal is horribly intolerant. They think denying someone as prominent as former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from speaking on a college campus is just fine and dandy. To me, it's despicably narrow minded and ILLIBERAL. They support activists who shut down and shut up speakers whose POV's are different from theirs. They publicly shame and sneer at people who disagree with them in the slightest. They're BULLIES, short and simple.

Today's liberal:
Liberalism was founded upon tolerance. I am tolerant of other ideas than my own and that matched with Liberal philosophy of the time. Liberalism also was founded on the "pass it on" philosophy of giving from my wealth, however large or small, to help those in need. I have always done that.

Somewhere along the line, Liberalism merged into Leftism. I stayed the same. I am a classic Liberal. But Leftism is different in some very important ways:
1. Leftism feels that the government should be the agency to spread the wealth.
2. Leftism is not tolerant of thoughts outside it's narrative.
3. Leftism is based upon secular humanist ideals.......religion, especially Christianity, is shunned.
4. Leftism believes that its Narrative is supreme. Lies, illegal activities, actions are all appropriate no matter how heinous if they support the Narrative.
5. Leftism does not have reverence for human life. Again, the Narrative is more important. Abortion, Euthanasia .....are acceptable to purge society of those not able to contribute.

@Barbella, Liberalism is gone. It does not exist except in the hearts of some of us who remember it. Leftists have taken it over and removed all that was good about it. Leftism will ruin everything it touches leaving destitute people and the skeletons of once beautiful cities in its wake. But the Elite of Leftism - people like the Clintons, the Obamas, and others in their political social caste..........will live like Aristocracy because we have allowed them to live beyond the Laws they created for us to obey, but they, themselves are immune to.

That's what has happened.
The "God D*MN America" crowd is set to win. If that crowd wins, our whole nation will soon be feces-in-the-street San Francisco/Detroit/Baltimore..............

Jen

Senator
Why do conservatives think christianity is the only "correct" religion that counts in the world. Why is god portrayed a white person - why not spanish, black or Indian? Why do conservatives want to push religion in our schools, not giving kids of different nationalities a choice. Why do conservatives frown upon the Jewish and Catholic faiths?

You could very easily substitute the words Right Wing Conservative in that same paragraph. How many posts on here do Right wingers write personal attacks, insults, etc - there are a handful of posters who solely do this then comment how this poster or that poster melted down, I guess it gives them a thrill up their leg ?

Why do right wing posters constantly challenge people they do not know, have no idea who or what they are, to physical confrontations. Do you see democrats/ liberals doing this on here- challenging posters to " come take their gun" and that poster I am sure could care less about their 35 guns.

This site isn't about debate it is about insults - it doesn't matter what I or you post as neither of us will change our views - right?
Everyone thinks their own religion is the "only correct" one.................or were you unaware of that? Why is that so surprising to you?

o_Oo_Oo_O

Barbella

Senator
By the way I will not socialize with conservative people. They are mean spirited and hate just about everything on earth except money.
That attitude is exactly why I despise most liberals. I DO socialize with lefties as long as they don’t try to force their opinions on me.

Live and let live. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, IMO . Apparently (typically) you don’t feel that way, huh? Thanks!!