• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why I want Nancy Pelosi to be Speaker of the House

John Doe

I detest liberalism
If the photo hasn't been photo shopped then Jen could/should provide a link for the photo, agree!
She called Julie a liar... she should apologize.
Don't be daft. Julie claimed it was photoshopped, then when given proof, moves the goalpost and doubles down. There is not the tiniest indication it was photoshopped. She simply has difficulties admitting her allegation was mistaken.

redtide

Mayor
If something were to happen to the President, the vice president would assume the presidency.
If something were to happen to the President, and then to the vice President, the Speaker of the House would assume the presidency.

The younger generation of Democrats want new people in leadership positions. That's all well and good, but during these trying times, should the Speaker need to assume the presidency because both Trump and Pence go down, I want a smart, skilled person for the job. Not a greenie. I've got your back, Nancy Pelosi. :)
So you hate this nation and its people and that is why you want that evil B1tc# in office. WOW are you one sick and hateful person

RickWA

Snagglesooth
If the photo hasn't been photo shopped then Jen could/should provide a link for the photo, agree!
Actually, Julie lies CONSTANTLY. I've busted her many times. She is a habitual bad faith poster. In that respect, she has a fair amount of company here.

I knew I was right.....and you've finally admitted that you posted a photo-shopped still of Nancy Pelosi.
I guess you don't mind being seen as childish to have done that in the first place.
ROTFLMAO!

WHOOPS!

Abandon thread! ABANDON THREAD!

Both you fools owe Jen an apology! I'm sure she won't hold her breath while waiting!!

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Houses-passes-health-care-bill-219-212-3269514.php

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If something were to happen to the President, the vice president would assume the presidency.
If something were to happen to the President, and then to the vice President, the Speaker of the House would assume the presidency.

The younger generation of Democrats want new people in leadership positions. That's all well and good, but during these trying times, should the Speaker need to assume the presidency because both Trump and Pence go down, I want a smart, skilled person for the job. Not a greenie. I've got your back, Nancy Pelosi. :)
So you want something to happen to the President and Vice President so you can get your slaves into the country and kill black babies.

While you are making radical calls for attacks on our leadership so Nancy Pelosi can assume the Presidency, why don't you first work on you English writing skills Julie from Ohiodostrovsky.

But really if Nancy Pelosi is smart, then list some other equally qualified candidates