• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is it always Fat, Ugly white women?

justoffal

Senator
Does the open society foundation have a stereotype that they pursue? Missing from the frey at the senate chambers these days are the other branches of the Soros family album:

ANTIFA, BLM, NAACP, CLU... Also missing are any people of color....why is that I wonder?

Now I'm not sure what these women do for work...but I have to hand it to their employers for giving them all that time off to be down there dedicated to the cause; Accosting Senators in the elevators, dashing by security guards and sliding past office doors, blockading the hallways. It's a really bad Idea IMO and it must give the guy in charge of security down there sleepless nights. But it sure as hell makes for amusing spectacle!

So I see some of the beautiful crowd has joined in...a few well knowns like Alyssa Milano who went to one Kavanaugh hearing with her bosoms popping out of a painted on top. Hmmm.....sorry Alyssa....Stormy can get away with it....you can't. But hey it's cheap publicity for a has been right?

Mostly though the crowd is composed of thirty something to 50 something moving cellulite mountains gifted with the larynx and vocal assemblage of the average howler monkey.

They come from all over the country and they stay ...where? Eat where? Get the money to be there from .......Where? It's not a cheapskate's venture you know and I seriously doubt that any of them have found harbor pro-bono in the homes of fellow activists....this is a strictly pay by the minute culture we're looking at.

Ahh well.....I'll keep scouring the videos for young, attractive activists...but for some reason they are few and far between....damn there has to be a good subject of research in there for a research psychologist who is herself a bit of a dried up old hag...eh?

Get on it Christine! This is what you do!

JO

connieb

Senator
Does the open society foundation have a stereotype that they pursue? Missing from the frey at the senate chambers these days are the other branches of the Soros family album:

ANTIFA, BLM, NAACP, CLU... Also missing are any people of color....why is that I wonder?

Now I'm not sure what these women do for work...but I have to hand it to their employers for giving them all that time off to be down there dedicated to the cause; Accosting Senators in the elevators, dashing by security guards and sliding past office doors, blockading the hallways. It's a really bad Idea IMO and it must give the guy in charge of security down there sleepless nights. But it sure as hell makes for amusing spectacle!

So I see some of the beautiful crowd has joined in...a few well knowns like Alyssa Milano who went to one Kavanaugh hearing with her bosoms popping out of a painted on top. Hmmm.....sorry Alyssa....Stormy can get away with it....you can't. But hey it's cheap publicity for a has been right?

Mostly though the crowd is composed of thirty something to 50 something moving cellulite mountains gifted with the larynx and vocal assemblage of the average howler monkey.

They come from all over the country and they stay ...where? Eat where? Get the money to be there from .......Where? It's not a cheapskate's venture you know and I seriously doubt that any of them have found harbor pro-bono in the homes of fellow activists....this is a strictly pay by the minute culture we're looking at.

Ahh well.....I'll keep scouring the videos for young, attractive activists...but for some reason they are few and far between....damn there has to be a good subject of research in there for a research psychologist who is herself a bit of a dried up old hag...eh?

JO

I have never met one of these Feminist types, who has been a successful woman who is happily married raising a nice family in a nice home.

Why?

Because if you have met a good man, married that good man and worked hard to build a life together, you recognize that the vast majority of what is being railed about - is nothing more than sour grapes. The spewing of unhappy, angry, bitter women who have not respected themselves enough to either settle for shitty men or are otherwise so unattractive and nasty - they can't attract a good man.

My friends who participated in the woman's march, are all either divorced or in unhappy marriages or have never been married. They are angry and bitter about it. And yet for the single ones, they repeat the same kinds of negative behavior that got them to this point. They hook up. They choose the kind of guy who is a "project" who needs some sort of "help"... and worst of all they don't value themselves.

If you do not value yourself and demand others treat you with respect - by not putting up with their disrespect, then people will not respect you. They will use you as a doormat. They will not respect your time. Ultimately, under the surface, they resent your docile nature. It actually makes them angry and they treat you worse.

justoffal

Senator
I have never met one of these Feminist types, who has been a successful woman who is happily married raising a nice family in a nice home.

Why?

Because if you have met a good man, married that good man and worked hard to build a life together, you recognize that the vast majority of what is being railed about - is nothing more than sour grapes. The spewing of unhappy, angry, bitter women who have not respected themselves enough to either settle for shitty men or are otherwise so unattractive and nasty - they can't attract a good man.

My friends who participated in the woman's march, are all either divorced or in unhappy marriages or have never been married. They are angry and bitter about it. And yet for the single ones, they repeat the same kinds of negative behavior that got them to this point. They hook up. They choose the kind of guy who is a "project" who needs some sort of "help"... and worst of all they don't value themselves.

If you do not value yourself and demand others treat you with respect - by not putting up with their disrespect, then people will not respect you. They will use you as a doormat. They will not respect your time. Ultimately, under the surface, they resent your docile nature. It actually makes them angry and they treat you worse.
I suppose some might consider my top post cruel and sexist... I blame it on my work. I am a systems engineer and have been for a long time...I am trained to see what is actually there not what people wish was there. The same is true for when I look in the mirror...horrible as that is... :) ...

I see patterns in things and I just cannot ignore them or pretend that they are not there.

JO

JO
The best description I've yet seen for all these lefty types is "box wine hobgoblins". It pretty much encapsulates everything there is to see about these women, with the possible exception of their inevitable fondness for cats.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I suppose some might consider my top post cruel and sexist... I blame it on my work. I am a systems engineer and have been for a long time...I am trained to see what is actually there not what people wish was there. The same is true for when I look in the mirror...horrible as that is... :) ...

I see patterns in things and I just cannot ignore them or pretend that they are not there.

JO
Somehow I just don't see you as an engineer....a computer operator maybe.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Why?

YOUR FRIENDS who participated in the woman's march. LMAO
If they were your FRIENDS, you wouldn't be here on your damn pedestal, demeaning them. OR are you so damn two-faced that you pretend to be their friend while you talk shit behind their back.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
as no one see's you making 6 figures while posting her 24/7
HUH?? NOBODY posts here as much as you do. Damn, Dawg!!! You're ridiculing others for the time they post here and yet you have more than 40,000 posts then the next highest poster?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Why?

I'm sure that the women you know who participated in the women's march are representative of the millions who took part....so just because I'm curious about it...how many women do you know who took part in the march? Is it a hundred? Maybe twenty? Nah...how about five, tops.

You and your generalities are so helpful...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
HUH?? NOBODY posts here as much as you do. Damn, Dawg!!! You're ridiculing others for the time they post here and yet you have more than 40,000 posts then the next highest poster?
negative
I don't brag of my income either
I know, it's why it chaps your size 43 waste panties
MV is almost my age nina and brags of his 6 figure salary:)
see the difference dounce?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If they were your FRIENDS, you wouldn't be here on your damn pedestal, demeaning them. OR are you so damn two-faced that you pretend to be their friend while you talk shit behind their back.
as you used a Friends picture here and posted it was YOU

hypocrite be thy middle name

connieb

Senator
I am not demeaning anyone. My friends who participated in the women's march are angry women either single - or unhappily married. This is a truth. They know they are angry and bitter- and they know I think they are angry and bitter. I love them so I hope they come to their senses one day and until then I will be the friend I can be. But, I don't believe its helpful to feed into anyone's anger or play along with their delusions. Some of them even asked me if I wanted to go with them. To which I replied - Have you met me? Its a joke. They know they are angry and bitter, and they know I am not.

connieb

Senator
I'm sure that the women you know who participated in the women's march are representative of the millions who took part....so just because I'm curious about it...how many women do you know who took part in the march? Is it a hundred? Maybe twenty? Nah...how about five, tops.

You and your generalities are so helpful...
I personally know about 30 or 40 who did. Including High school friends and college friends and former co-workers and neighbors. I live in teh DC Metro Area - going to the march was not a hardship.

Clearly anyone watching could see the march was largely angry bitter, unattractive vulgar hags. I admit it surprised me that some of my friends wanted to be associated with that. But, what I know for sure is not one single person who I personally knew who went, is actually happily married. There are a few who are married to eunichs who went went them.. but then their husbands are such feminine pusses I would not be surprised to find out they are actually trannies.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I personally know about 30 or 40 who did. Including High school friends and college friends and former co-workers and neighbors. I live in teh DC Metro Area - going to the march was not a hardship.

Clearly anyone watching could see the march was largely angry bitter, unattractive vulgar hags. I admit it surprised me that some of my friends wanted to be associated with that. But, what I know for sure is not one single person who I personally knew who went, is actually happily married. There are a few who are married to eunichs who went went them.. but then their husbands are such feminine pusses I would not be surprised to find out they are actually trannies.
This would be evidence of your devout Christianity on display....thanks

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am not demeaning anyone. My friends who participated in the women's march are angry women either single - or unhappily married. This is a truth. They know they are angry and bitter- and they know I think they are angry and bitter. I love them so I hope they come to their senses one day and until then I will be the friend I can be. But, I don't believe its helpful to feed into anyone's anger or play along with their delusions. Some of them even asked me if I wanted to go with them. To which I replied - Have you met me? Its a joke. They know they are angry and bitter, and they know I am not.
You love them, even though you think their husbands are pussies and they are trannies....I hope I never have friends like you.

My wife and I had the distinct displeasure of being in Portland, Oregon, for inauguration weekend in 2017. Besides the wanton destruction of public and private property that's become the hallmark of the modern left, we sadly witnessed among the participants of this "protest" what can only be described as the true dregs of humanity.

Physically repulsive, dirty, obese, mutilated leftists who had no familiarity with polite society were the rule rather than the exception. Sadly, some of these creatures had offspring in tow, whose lives I image are comprised of a hell I can only guess at. I nearly lost faith in humanity.

Store owners had boarded their windows ahead of the orgy of vandalism that now stains virtually every lefty "protest" in America today.

When the police mercifully went down the street gassing the last of the vandals (which we bemusedly watched from our hotel windows), it was a relief, but I pitied the unfortunate business owners and residents of the city who didn't sign up to live in Clownworld.

connieb

Senator
You love them, even though you think their husbands are pussies and they are trannies....I hope I never have friends like you.
I do love them. I don't love their husbands. You should be so lucky to have honest friends. But, I realize that leftist like superficial relationships that merely tell you what you want to hear.