• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is it the gazans throw no rocks at Hamas?

Well then those are fertile little buggers if they could populate so quickly with so many of them moving back to Europe.
'Palestinian women's wombs are fertile' they chant as Israel shoots its children - they say ' if you keep killing our children, we will make more babies'. Genocide is an ugly thing especially when given permission by the oh so goodie two shoes 'policeman' of the world. They are being murdered because and only because the American public do not protest it - that is 'the way of the world' Connie......... nothing good about it, as is.

connieb

Senator
'Palestinian women's wombs are fertile' they chant as Israel shoots its children - they say ' if you keep killing our children, we will make more babies'. Genocide is an ugly thing especially when given permission by the oh so goodie two shoes 'policeman' of the world. They are being murdered because and only because the American public do not protest it - that is 'the way of the world' Connie......... nothing good about it, as is.
I was not speaking of them. I was speaking of the jews. Since you insist that European jews quickly left and came home I am wondering how they got millions of them there....

Anywhoo thanks for showing how the palestinian women are some completely fvcked in the head. Make more babies, into poverty and hoplessness - so they can be killed for propaganda purposes.

What kind of sick fvck thinks a child is replaceable by just popping another one out? And what kind of sick disgusting excuse for a woman knowingly and intentionally breeds when she lives in poverty, disease and despair? Sick the whole fvcking lot of them.

I was not speaking of them. I was speaking of the jews. Since you insist that European jews quickly left and came home I am wondering how they got millions of them there....

Anywhoo thanks for showing how the palestinian women are some completely fvcked in the head. Make more babies, into poverty and hoplessness - so they can be killed for propaganda purposes.

What kind of sick fvck thinks a child is replaceable by just popping another one out? And what kind of sick disgusting excuse for a woman knowingly and intentionally breeds when she lives in poverty, disease and despair? Sick the whole fvcking lot of them.
Numbers - Israel is packing in the numbers - from all over the world - they have been for years - converts all -or from other Muslim land 'cos the Israeli secret service began bombing synagogues ( proven and admitted to) . They think it will give them legitimacy - it doesn't - they will all leave as quickly as they came.... go back from whence they came - as do all occupying forces.

They don't Connie - it is in defiance that they say that - you don't understand people much do you Connie?

connieb

Senator
Numbers - Israel is packing in the numbers - from all over the world - they have been for years - converts all -or from other Muslim land 'cos the Israeli secret service began bombing synagogues ( proven and admitted to) . They think it will give them legitimacy - it doesn't - they will all leave as quickly as they came.... go back from whence they came - as do all occupying forces.

They don't Connie - it is in defiance that they say that - you don't understand people much do you Connie?
I do not "understand" irrational decision making. I understand lots of people make completely stupid, irresponsible and ridiculous decisions based on emotions. I have little patience or respect for those types.

I do not "understand" irrational decision making. I understand lots of people make completely stupid, irresponsible and ridiculous decisions based on emotions. I have little patience or respect for those types.
It is a saying Connie - for when the IDF shoot a child - 'you keep killing our children, Palestinian women's wombs are fertile, we will make more children' .

You do not know people at all............. not all of us have had our backs against the wall but most of us can find some empathy for those who do ---- God knows how Palestinians live with such a brutal foe but they do live on hope alone - for God knows they have little else to sustain them.

Spamature

President
Everybody should lament the predicament of the Palestinian people. But the vehement assail of Israel seems to fall short of the mark.

If the gazans are a free thinking people..why is it they March to the border and endanger themselves by throwing rocks and bombs at IDF ?

Why not endanger themselves by assailing the Hamas despots that both keep them utterly depend and pariah?

Perhaps they think something else

Think.
They don't have to throw rocks. They can vote them out of office. So they save the rocks for their rulers who don't allow them that choice.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They don't have to throw rocks. They can vote them out of office. So they save the rocks for their rulers who don't allow them that choice.
Are you saying you want the gazans to vote Hamas out of office? If so I agree they should proceed without delay. Why don't they?