• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is it the gazans throw no rocks at Hamas?

Israel has a large population of NON-JEWS - both ethnically and religiously. All those who are citizens enjoy the same civil rights. This is fact. I lived there. I operated a business there.

You wrote that non-Jews are tried in military courts when, in fact, non-Jewish citizens of Israel proper are tried the same as Jews. You need to be precise about Palestianians residing in Gaza, etc.
In their usual two handed fashion - 'services' can be legally withheld from non Jewish 'citizens' because they are not 'Nationals' - only Jews can be 'Nationals' in the ''Land that has been redeemed for the Jewish people''.

Look up their Status Acts.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
In their usual two handed fashion - 'services' can be legally withheld from non Jewish 'citizens' because they are not 'Nationals' - only Jews can be 'Nationals' in the ''Land that has been redeemed for the Jewish people''.

Look up their Status Acts.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.
It isn't Rick. It involves two separate departments and the fact that most land is 'National Land' - By one dept one can become a citizen - the other a national = only if you are a Jew and rights as an Israeli are given to nationals who are citizens, not to citizens who are not nationals also.

Look up the Status Acts - I fib you not.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It isn't Rick. It involves two separate departments and the fact that most land is 'National Land' - By one dept one can become a citizen - the other a national = only if you are a Jew and rights as an Israeli are given to nationals who are citizens, not to citizens who are not nationals also.

Look up the Status Acts - I fib you not.
I am speaking specifically to the demonstrated reality that non-Jewish Israelis are subject to and tried in civil courts...just like Jews. I know this to be fact. I have seen it in operation.

What you asserted is factually incorrect.

Everybody should lament the predicament of the Palestinian people. But the vehement assail of Israel seems to fall short of the mark.

If the gazans are a free thinking people..why is it they March to the border and endanger themselves by throwing rocks and bombs at IDF ?

Why not endanger themselves by assailing the Hamas despots that both keep them utterly depend and pariah?

Perhaps they think something else

Think.
I think if you oppose hamas, they necklace you with burning tires and gasoline.

I am speaking specifically to the demonstrated reality that non-Jewish Israelis are subject to and tried in civil courts...just like Jews. I know this to be fact. I have seen it in operation.

What you asserted is factually incorrect.
We will see how long such 'citizenry' concessions last with Israel set on taking Bedouin Land now.

And I suspect that you are talking of civil as opposed to criminal law?

I was not explicit/precise enough but my meaning stands Rick. Israeli citizenship is two-tiered. Non Jewish citizens are denied over 9o% of the rights Jewish nationals enjoy. Non citizens, as in, the majority of the people living in the land of Palestine are non citizens and tried in military courts -

Why do you defend this brutal apartheid state? Why, because you do good business with them? They are nice to you? Neither are an excuse --------------

Ack.

I still wonder why there's no clamor from the Palestinians to just hamas
Ummm are you including in that the journalists who were shot? The Canadian doctor who was shot? The 8 children, the old men and woman?

You do know that there is no actual border with Israel don't you? Israel have never declared a border ---- there is a buffer zone, over which Gazans did not tread, but there is no border other than a line drawn in 1967.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
We will see how long such 'citizenry' concessions last with Israel set on taking Bedouin Land now.

And I suspect that you are talking of civil as opposed to criminal law?

I was not explicit/precise enough but my meaning stands Rick. Israeli citizenship is two-tiered. Non Jewish citizens are denied over 9o% of the rights Jewish nationals enjoy. Non citizens, as in, the majority of the people living in the land of Palestine are non citizens and tried in military courts -

Why do you defend this brutal apartheid state? Why, because you do good business with them? They are nice to you? Neither are an excuse --------------
I. Lived. There. I. Established. A. Business. There.

Does experientially-derived observation of reality count for NOTHING here? I am an American. I worked there as an ex-pat, but my business was a locally operated entity, staffed with engineers of both Jewish and Arab-Israeli descent (with a few crazy Irishmen thrown in for fun). The Israelis all had the same civil rights.

No one cared that they were not Jews. Neither did anyone care that I was an American Protestant Christian and others were Irish Catholic Christians. No one -Israeli or expat - was treated unfairly as we operated out of Jerusalem, Qiryat Gat, Ashkelon, and Tel Aviv.

All this "evil Jew" crap is nonsense. BTW, I also found Jordanians to be remarkably hospitable...while Syrians were jackasses (I'm speaking of state-reception and hostility to outside business and not 'man in the street').

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Everybody should lament the predicament of the Palestinian people. But the vehement assail of Israel seems to fall short of the mark.

If the gazans are a free thinking people..why is it they March to the border and endanger themselves by throwing rocks and bombs at IDF ?

Why not endanger themselves by assailing the Hamas despots that both keep them utterly depend and pariah?

Perhaps they think something else

Think.
Exactly what is a Gazan...……………

sheesh

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Ummm are you including in that the journalists who were shot? The Canadian doctor who was shot? The 8 children, the old men and woman?

You do know that there is no actual border with Israel don't you? Israel have never declared a border ---- there is a buffer zone, over which Gazans did not tread, but there is no border other than a line drawn in 1967.
Er what does that have to do with the palestinians telling hamas to get out..that they want peace..

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Queen
All school shootings are fake according to you
All Palestine shootings are real

confused

Er what does that have to do with the palestinians telling hamas to get out..that they want peace..
Palestinians do not like Hamas and have had these protests, for the last six weeks, against Hamas wishes. Hamas was against the protests all along so I don't know where this narrative is coming from - not Gaza nor Hamas, that is for sure.

Gaza is in lock down - Gazans cannot sell any produce because Israel is not letting it out - from 10% relying on Israeli rations now 80% do because they cannot work nor make a living due to the lock down ----- Israelis turn off Gazas water and electricity at will - they send in food at will - little or no medical equipment or meds are allowed in (NO anti biotics are allowed in) - Gaza is regularly bombed and snipers kill at will - sewerage systems are often not working due to lack of parts - 2 million people are packed into the open prison - gaza which is 365 sq km. Gazan citizenry organized this protest which has been going on for weeks - over 100 dead over 1000 injured and all you think is Hamas, Hamas, Hamas! You are mad ------------------ thousands of people every single day do not protest, with live bullets being fired at them, leaving exit wounds as big as fist, outside anything other than desperation - Dear God Palestinians have been protesting for 70 years and you have only just noticed !!!!!!!!

The only refugees on earth who are being denied The Right of Return.

Israel does not want peace -

I. Lived. There. I. Established. A. Business. There.

Does experientially-derived observation of reality count for NOTHING here? I am an American. I worked there as an ex-pat, but my business was a locally operated entity, staffed with engineers of both Jewish and Arab-Israeli descent (with a few crazy Irishmen thrown in for fun). The Israelis all had the same civil rights.

No one cared that they were not Jews. Neither did anyone care that I was an American Protestant Christian and others were Irish Catholic Christians. No one -Israeli or expat - was treated unfairly as we operated out of Jerusalem, Qiryat Gat, Ashkelon, and Tel Aviv.

All this "evil Jew" crap is nonsense. BTW, I also found Jordanians to be remarkably hospitable...while Syrians were jackasses (I'm speaking of state-reception and hostility to outside business and not 'man in the street').

No they do not.

In business in a stolen land - with everyone making money - I know people who have worked in Saudi too - they made money - end of.

An ex-pat? So you are a Jew Rick not just a freined of.

The evil Jew narrative is to counter the Jewish messiah narrative - from even ground there might be, though I doubt it, a decent conversation.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No they do not.

In business in a stolen land - with everyone making money - I know people who have worked in Saudi too - they made money - end of.

An ex-pat? So you are a Jew Rick not just a freined of.

The evil Jew narrative is to counter the Jewish messiah narrative - from even ground there might be, though I doubt it, a decent conversation.
Why do people keep thinking I am Jewish...is it just because I don't hate them?

As an AMERICAN working in Israel, I was an expat...as were the Irish. The Jewish and non-Jewish Israelis all enjoyed the same civil rights. We were all treated very well.

Why do people keep thinking I am Jewish...is it just because I don't hate them?

As an AMERICAN working in Israel, I was an expat...as were the Irish. The Jewish and non-Jewish Israelis all enjoyed the same civil rights. We were all treated very well.
It was the ex-pat that sounded odd --- an ex-patriot is usually thought of as is someone who has left their homeland to settle elsewhere for good not just to work abroad for a few years - I lived and worked abroad for many years but was never an ex -pat - just an English woman abroad - 'a tourist' as the Kurds would say. I lived in Belgium for near 20 years and still didn't understand their legal system - I still don't fully.

The Knesset passed some strange statutes, Status Acts, which do deny the citizen if not a national about 93% of the rights enjoyed by nationals.

I was not specific enough in my first statement - which did not include those few animals the non Jewish Israeli citizens - and am sure that when it comes to criminal trials that you are correct, protests and demos being dealt with by criminal or military courts, only non citizens are tried in military courts - of civil courts you are not correct when it comes to land because of the Status Acts - and I think we are soon to find out how very bad they are because it seems that Israel is now after the Bedouin's land too.

Sure, many people enjoy living in countries with rotten human and civil rights, all people want to be happy - it still don't make 'em ok -

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
They thought rockets had been fired recently but search as they may they never found any - they bombed Gaza with no proof - they regularly bomb Gaza just for the hell of it.

And there are NO clashes with Israelis ---- Israelis were shooting protesters.
They thought or you thought?
What has the Jew ever done to you for you to hate them so furiously?