• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Why is it the gazans throw no rocks at Hamas?

I'm positive you do.
Nope - you are jumping around between Libya and Palestine - between what I an saying and what Obama and Killary have said and I do not know wtf you are talking about.

Are you talking about Killary's gun running from Libya to ISIL in Syria which got your Ambassador killed in a war zone?

I think you need to go and clear your head and try to work out what you think you are talking about - it makes no sense at the moment and I do not want a headache trying to work it out.

EatTheRich

President
We will see how long such 'citizenry' concessions last with Israel set on taking Bedouin Land now.

And I suspect that you are talking of civil as opposed to criminal law?

I was not explicit/precise enough but my meaning stands Rick. Israeli citizenship is two-tiered. Non Jewish citizens are denied over 9o% of the rights Jewish nationals enjoy. Non citizens, as in, the majority of the people living in the land of Palestine are non citizens and tried in military courts -

Why do you defend this brutal apartheid state? Why, because you do good business with them? They are nice to you? Neither are an excuse --------------
About 3 million of 11 million are noncitizens.

EatTheRich

President
It was the ex-pat that sounded odd --- an ex-patriot is usually thought of as is someone who has left their homeland to settle elsewhere for good not just to work abroad for a few years - I lived and worked abroad for many years but was never an ex -pat - just an English woman abroad - 'a tourist' as the Kurds would say. I lived in Belgium for near 20 years and still didn't understand their legal system - I still don't fully.

The Knesset passed some strange statutes, Status Acts, which do deny the citizen if not a national about 93% of the rights enjoyed by nationals.

I was not specific enough in my first statement - which did not include those few animals the non Jewish Israeli citizens - and am sure that when it comes to criminal trials that you are correct, protests and demos being dealt with by criminal or military courts, only non citizens are tried in military courts - of civil courts you are not correct when it comes to land because of the Status Acts - and I think we are soon to find out how very bad they are because it seems that Israel is now after the Bedouin's land too.

Sure, many people enjoy living in countries with rotten human and civil rights, all people want to be happy - it still don't make 'em ok -
About 35% of Israeli citizens are not Jewish ... about half of Arabs in Israel and the occupied territories are Israeli citizens.